The global Plaque Modification Devices market was valued at USD 1.12 billion in 2020, growing at a CAGR of 8.09% during the forecast period from 2021 to 2026, in order to reach USD 1.77 billion by 2026. The increase in plaque modification devices demand is predominantly attributed to the continuous expansion of the old age population across the globe, rising sedentary lifestyle and associated disorders, increase in obesity among the population, worldwide, among others which are the major risk factors for developing arterial plaques. In addition, approval and launch of plaque modification devices, strategic business activities among key players for market expansion in plaque modification products, among others are some of the factors expected to drive the global plaque modification devices market.
Some of the Global Plaque Modification Devices companies with their Plaque modification devices products in various stages of development include Boston Scientific Corporation, Medtronic, Abbott, Shockwave Medical, Inc., Cardiovascular Systems, Inc., AngioDynamics, Inc., Avinger, REX MEDICAL, Ra Medical Systems, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Penumbra, Inc., Stryker, Microvention, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, ARGON MEDICAL., Inari Medical, Nitiloop, Soundbite Medical Solutions, Rontis Corporation, among others.
DelveInsight’s “Plaque Modification Devices Market Insights and Forecast” report provides the current and forecasted Plaque Modification Devices Market trends for the next five years, upcoming innovation in the devices, individual Plaque Modification Devices market shares, challenges, drivers and barriers, and key competitors in the domain.
Plaque Modification Devices Overview
Plaque in the arteries is a deposition of a fatty, waxy substance that can narrow the artery and reduce blood flow. Plaque modification devices are intended for the removal of plaque and other debris from the arteries, which carry the blood to the heart and brain.
Plaque and other debris are removed from the arteries that deliver blood to the heart and brain with plaque modification devices. Plaque and other deposits should be removed using aggressive techniques such rotational atherectomy, directed atherectomy, laser atherectomy, and orbital atherectomy.
Are you Interested to know how the Plaque Modification Devices Market will be growing by 2026? If yes, click to get a snapshot of Plaque Modification Devices Market Report
Recent Breakthroughs in the Plaque Modification Devices Market
In recent years, the Plaque Modification Devices market observed expansions in terms of clinical, commercial, and clinical development.
- In 2021, The US Patent and Trademark Office granted a patent to Soundbite Medical Solutions for a device that delivers high amplitude broadband mechanical pulses to treat a lesion in a blood artery.
- In September 2021, Abbott acquired Walk Vascular, LLC, a commercial-stage medical device company with a minimally invasive mechanical aspiration thrombectomy system designed to remove peripheral blood clots.
- In February 2021, Shockwave Medical, Inc. a medical device company focused on the development of Intravascular Lithotripsy (IVL) to treat severely calcified cardiovascular disease, received Pre-Market Approval from the US FDA for the company’s sonic pressure wave device to treat severely calcified coronary artery disease.
- In January 2021, Cardiovascular Systems, Inc. received CE Mark for Diamondback 360® Coronary Orbital Atherectomy System.
- In September 2020, AngioDynamics, Inc. commercially launched the Auryon Atherectomy System, a newly-developed innovative technology for the treatment of Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD), including Critical Limb Ischemia (CLI) and In-Stent Restenosis (ISR).
According to DelveInsight, the Plaque Modification Devices Clinical Development market would rise rapidly throughout the forecast period due to continuous commercial and clinical development.
Key Players Proactively Working in the Plaque Modification Devices Market Insights
The global market for plaque modification devices’ key players contribute significantly to their development and are also active in mergers and acquisitions to strengthen their market position. Some of the plaque modification devices market companies operating actively in the plaque modification devices included Boston Scientific Corporation, Medtronic, Abbott, Shockwave Medical, Inc., Cardiovascular Systems, Inc., AngioDynamics, Inc., Avinger, REX MEDICAL, Ra Medical Systems, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Penumbra, Inc., Stryker, Microvention, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, ARGON MEDICAL., Inari Medical, Nitiloop, Soundbite Medical Solutions, Rontis Corporation, among others.
Learn more about the Plaque Modification Devices, get an in-depth information @ Plaque Modification Devices Product Profiles
COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Plaque Modification Devices Market
In the COVID-19 pandemic, the demand for plaque modification devices in the market decreased. This was because many routine procedures and outpatient visits were temporarily suspended and global healthcare facilities were temporarily focused on managing the burden of COVID-19 patients during the initial lockdown period.
However, owing to the approval and administration of numerous COVID-19 vaccines across the globe in the second half of 2020, there was a significant improvement in the resumption of activities across various domains, including healthcare services, thereby paving the way for a sound period of recovery for the plaque modification devices market.
However, the strict regulatory approval process for the plaque modification devices and complications associated with devices and surgical procedures are likely to impede the plaque modification devices market growth.
Get more details regarding the short/long term impact of COVID-19, request a snapshot of the report Plaque Modification Devices Market Trends
Scope of the Plaque Modification Devices Market Report
- Geography Covered- Global
- Study Period- 2021-2026
- Market Segmentation:- By Product Types, By Application, By End-user, By Geography.
- Key Global Plaque Modification Devices Companies in the Market:- Boston Scientific Corporation, Medtronic, Abbott, Shockwave Medical, Inc., Cardiovascular Systems, Inc., AngioDynamics, Inc., Avinger, REX MEDICAL, Ra Medical Systems, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Penumbra, Inc., Stryker, Microvention, Inc., Johnson & Johnson, ARGON MEDICAL., Inari Medical, Nitiloop, Soundbite Medical Solutions, Rontis Corporation, among others.
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Product Profiles
- Cases Studies
- KOL’s Views
- Analyst’s View
Table of content
- Report Introduction
- Executive summary
- Regulatory and Patent Analysis
- Key factors analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis
- Plaque Modification Devices Market layout
- Global Plaque Modification Devices Company Share Analysis – Key 3-5 Companies
- Plaque Modification Devices Company and Product Profiles
- KOL Views
- Project Approach
- About DelveInsight
- Disclaimer & Contact Us
For more details about major companies related to Plaque Modification Devices Market, just click here Plaque Modification Devices Regulatory and Patent Analysis
Key Takeaways from the Plaque Modification Devices Market Report Study
- Market size analysis for current market size (2020), and market forecast for 5 years (2021-2026)
- The effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on this market is significant. To capture and analyze suitable indicators, our experts are closely watching the Plaque Modification Devices market.
- Top key product/services/technology developments, merger, acquisition, partnership, joint venture happened for last 3 years
- Key companies dominating the Global Plaque Modification Devices Market.
- Various opportunities available for the other competitor in the Plaque Modification Devices Market space.
- What are the top-performing segments in 2020? How these segments will perform in 2026.
- Which are the top-performing regions and countries in the current market scenario?
- Which are the regions and countries where companies should have concentrated on opportunities for Plaque Modification Devices market growth in the coming future?
Chronic Plaque Psoriasis Market
DelveInsight’s Chronic Plaque Psoriasis Market report delivers an in-depth understanding of Chronic Plaque Psoriasis and the historical and forecasted market trends, drivers, barriers. The key orthotic devices companies involved such as Amgen, Janssen Abbvie, Novartis, AstraZeneca/Bausch Health, Eli Lilly, Sun Pharmaceutical, UCB Inc., LEO Pharma, Promius Pharma, and others.
Mild To Moderate Plaque Psoriasis Market
DelveInsight Mild To Moderate Plaque Psoriasis Market report delivers an in-depth understanding of Mild To Moderate Plaque Psoriasis and the historical and forecasted market trends, drivers, barriers. The key orthotic devices companies involved such as Allergan Inc., Ortho Dermatologics, Celgene, AKP01, and others.
Moderate To Severe Plaque Psoriasis Pipeline
DelveInsight Moderate To Severe Plaque Psoriasis Pipeline Insight, 2022 report provides comprehensive insights about 4+ companies and 4+ pipeline drugs in Moderate To Severe Plaque Psoriasis pipeline landscape. The key orthotic devices companies involved such as Acrutis Biotherapeutics, AnaptysBio, Evelo Biosciences, and others.
Latest Related Blogs by DelveInsight
- Plaque Psoriasis Drugs outshines the competition in phase III trial
- Plaque Psoriasis Treatment
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance.
Get in touch with our team to get more detailed insights how the MedTech Market is expected to evolve in the coming years and to formulate innovative business solutions, at MedTech Consulting Solutions