The Global Orthopedic Biomaterial Market size is expected to reach USD 29.62 Billion at a steady CAGR of 9.4% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Steady revenue growth of the orthopedic biomaterial market can be attributed to rising incidence of musculoskeletal disorders. Musculoskeletal disorders are the primary causes of disability across the globe, with about 1.71 billion individuals current sufferers. Musculoskeletal disorders substantially restrict deftness and mobility, resulting in decreased well-being, reduced social participation, and early retirement from the job. Orthopedic biomaterials are witnessing high demand owing to their use in regeneration, reconstruction, and repair applications of musculoskeletal disorders caused by falls, jerking movements, road accidents, fractures, sports injuries to prevent traumatic tissue damage/loss.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/589
The growing geriatric population is significantly driving demand for orthopedic biomaterials due to rising prevalence of conditions such as osteoarthritis and osteoporosis that can significantly impair the well-being of elderly individuals. By 2050, around 16% of the global population is expected to be aged 65 years and over. According to World Health Organization (WHO), the European Union (EU) Commission, and United Nations (UN), aging poses a substantial societal challenge, which requires focused efforts to meet needs of the elderly. Growing worldwide recognition of multi-morbidity of the geriatric population such the musculoskeletal disorders is fueling growth of the orthopedic biomaterial market.
Top players profiled in the report include: Evonik Industries AG, Zimmer Biomet, Matexcel, Globus Medical, Stryker Corporation, DSM Biomedical, Invibio Ltd., CAM Bioceramics BV, DePuy Synthes, and ExaTech Inc.
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- In March 2020, Evonik Industries AG made an announcement about the development of an innovative osteoconductive PEEK biomaterial, which may be used to enhance bone fusion with an implant.
- Ceramic biomaterials are garnering significant traction in the market, attributed to their biocompatibility and improved corrosion resistance. Ceramic biomaterials find application to promote the regeneration of bones or replace bones. Additionally, nano-bioceramics holds vast potential in tissue regeneration and restoration of physiological functions of the human body.
- Orthopedic biomaterials in bio-resorbable tissue fixation find wide use to treat fractures and other orthopedic disorders due to various benefits such as elimination of procedures involving hardware removal, restriction of stress-shielding, and gradual load transfer to healing fractured tissues.
- Orthopedic biomaterials market revenue in Asia Pacific is expected to register the fastest CAGR during the forecast period attributed to rising incidence of chronic orthopedic conditions and increasing investments in healthcare infrastructure development in developing economies. Additionally, rising disposable income and growing demand for novel orthopedic surgical solutions are fueling market growth in the region.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/589
Emergen Research has segmented the global orthopedic biomaterial market on the basis of material type, application, end-use, and region:
Material Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Ceramics & Bioactive Glasses
- Calcium Phosphate
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Orthopedic Implants
- Joint Reconstruction/Replacement
- Bio-resorbable Tissue Fixation
- Visco Supplementation
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
To read more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/orthopedic-biomaterial-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request customization on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/589
Key Offerings of the Report:
- Detailed overview of market dynamics including drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and growth prospects
- Analysis of the key strategic initiatives and competitive landscape including mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, product launches, and brand promotions, and partnerships, among others
- Comprehensive analysis of the industry outlook and analysis of the industrial chain
- Market forecast based on global, regional, and country-level market analysis
- Competitive landscape benchmarking
- In-depth analysis of the key market players with their product portfolios, financial positions, unique selling points, market share and size, and a comprehensive overview of their business
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2020-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Orthopedic Biomaterial Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
Thank you for reading this report. For further details or inquiries, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
Take a Look at OUR Reports:
Newborn Screening Market Size, Share, Trends, By Technology (Tandem Mass Spectrometry, Pulse Oximetry, Enzyme Based Assay, DNA Assay, Electrophoresis), By Product (Instruments, Reagents, Assay Kits), By Application, Forecasts to 2027
Regenerative Medicine Market By Product (Tools, Therapeutics), By Therapeutic Category (Musculoskeletal, Dermatology, Immunology & Inflammation, Cardiovascular), and By Applications (Wound Care, Musculoskeletal Disorders, Ocular Disorders), Forecasts to 2027
Interoperability Solutions in Healthcare Market By Level (Foundational, Structural, Semantic), By Product Type (Services, Solutions), and By Application (Diagnostics, Treatments, Others), Forecasts to 2027
Radiation Dose Management Market By Component (Software, Service), By Product (Dosimeters, Area Process Monitors), By Application (Radiography, Angiography, Mammography, Fluoroscopy & Interventional Imaging), By Region, Forecasts to 2017-2027
Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) Systems Market Analysis, By Product (Dual-Channel & Single Channel), By Application (Parkinson’s Disease, Pain Management, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Epilepsy, Essential Tremor, Depression, Dystonia), By End Use, By Region, Forecasts To 2027
About Emergen Research
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756