The Global Near-Infrared Imaging Market size is expected to reach USD 1,535.0 Million at a steady CAGR of 13.2% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. High revenue growth of the near-infrared imaging market can be attributed to increasing prevalence of chronic diseases such as cancers and cardiovascular diseases. Cancer is a major cause of death globally, with around 19.3 million individuals diagnosed with cancer and approximately 10 million deaths occurring due to the disease in 2020.
Near-infrared imaging is an emerging technology for both preclinical and clinical imaging applications for cancer patients and offers various benefits such as real-time display if images of internal structures of the human body, high spatial resolution, and comprehensive molecular profiling with the combined use of fluorescent probes. In addition, increasing demand for near-infrared imaging technology in early detection of cancer is a factor expected to support market growth going ahead.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/579
A rapidly increasing global geriatric population is a significant factor driving demand for near-infrared imaging systems. Around 80% of the geriatric population suffers from at least a single chronic disease, and about 77% of that population suffers from at least two chronic conditions, with cardiovascular disease and cancer being the most common chronic disease. In addition, around 81% of the adult population dying due to coronary heart disease are from the age group of 65 years and above. The growing requirement for diagnosis and surgical procedures for chronic diseases among the increasing geriatric population is fueling demand for infrared imaging spectroscopy.
Leading Players Analyzed in the Report are:
- Olympus Corporation
- Stryker Corporation
- Quest Medical Imaging BV
- Carl Zeiss Meditec AG
- PerkinElmer Inc
- Medtronic PLC
- KARL STORZ SE & Co. KG
- LI-COR Inc.
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Leica Microsystems
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/579
Some Key Highlights in the Report
- In January 2021, Olympus Corporation announced signing of a definitive agreement to purchase Quest Photonic Devices BV. The deal is valued at USD 60.70 million and is intended to reinforce Olympus Corporation’s capabilities in surgical endoscopy.
- Among the product type segments, the devices segment accounted for a significantly large revenue share in 2020. Devices such as near-infrared fluorescence imaging find application in lesion detection and imaging-guided surgery. Near-infrared fluorescence imaging devices provide enhanced spatial resolution and provides a better optical view of internal structures owing to its ability to reach a significant tissue depth.
- Near-infrared imaging market in North America accounted for largest market share the global market in 2020, which can be attributed to rapid adoption of advanced technologies, increasing investment in innovative imaging modalities, and high healthcare expenditure in countries in the region. In addition, rising prevalence of chronic diseases and presence of leading providers of near-infrared imaging systems in countries in the region are other factors driving market growth.
- Among the application segments, revenue from the reconstructive surgery segment is expected to register a significantly high growth rate during the forecast period. Near-infrared imaging technology, due to ability for anatomical guidance in real-time, perioperative, and identification ability, helps in evaluating tissue viability by monitoring perfusion and oxygenation changes during the transfer of pedicled flaps in plastic/reconstructive surgery.
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/near-infrared-imaging-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global near-infrared imaging market on the basis of product type, application, end-use, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Cancer Surgeries
- Cardiovascular Surgeries
- Gastrointestinal Surgeries
- Reconstructive Surgeries
- Preclinical Imaging
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Research Institutes
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/579
Global Near-Infrared Imaging Market Geographical Landscape – Synopsis:
- The report closely studies the growth trajectory of the global Near-Infrared Imaging market. It brings to light the global dominance of the leading regional segments, including North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa.
- The study elaborates on the crucial information pertaining to the regional market share. It simultaneously focuses on the significant details about the growth patterns of each regional market.
- Moreover, the report encases an exhaustive geographical study of the market, emphasizing the business growth prospects and market barriers for each of the key market regions.
Thank you for reading our report. If you have any requests for customization of the latest report, kindly get in touch with us. Our team will assist you and ensure the report is designed as per your requirements.
Explore Similar Reports offered by Emergen Research:
3D Bioprinting Market Size, Share, Trends, By Technology (Laser-based, Inkjet-based, Syringe-based, Magnetic Levitation), By Material (Hydrogels, Living Cells, Extracellular Matrices), By Application (Clinical Application, Research Application), Forecasts to 2027
Neuromorphic Processing Market By Application (Single, Image, Data Processing, Object Detection, Others), By End User (Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Healthcare, Military and Defense, Others) and By Regions Forecasts to 2027
Computational Biology Market By Service-Type (In-House, Contract), By Application (Cellular & Biology Simulation, Drug discovery and disease modeling, Pre-clinical drug development), By End-Use (Academics, Industry, Commercial), and By Region, and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Cerebrospinal Fluid Management Market By Product (Critical Care Product, Shunts & Valves, Others), By Patient Type (Geriatric, Adult, Pediatric), By End-Use (Clinics, Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others), By Region Forecasts to 2027
Inhalation and Nasal Spray Market By Application (Asthma, COPD, Allergic Rhinitis, Others), By Drug Type (Corticosteroids, Bronchodilators, Antihistamines, Decongestant Sprays, Others) and By Regions Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
With market-leading insights and an in-depth understanding of leading and niche technologies, our solutions address the most pertinent questions for your business needs. A major technological shift has been witnessed towards creating a ‘Circular Economy,’ fuelled by factors, such as the increased adoption of bio-based materials, along with other methods for achieving carbon neutrality. We are conversant in technologies, viz., Artificial Intelligence (AI), Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Smart Manufacturing, Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data Analytics, Machine learning, Nanotechnology, Edge Computing, Blockchain Technology, Cloud Computing, Vehicle Electrification, Advanced Maintenance Analytics, and Predictive Maintenance, among other prevalent and emergent technologies.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Explore Our Custom Intelligence services | Growth Consulting Services
Read Our Press release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-near-infrared-imaging-market