The global Medical Grade Tubing Market size is expected to reach USD 10.44 Billion at a steady revenue CAGR of 8.8% in 2030, according to the latest analysis by Emergen Research. Widespread use of medical grade tubes as well as significant investments by prominent market participants in medical tubing is driving market revenue growth.
Increasing demand for surgical devices that includes tubing and increasing geriatric population worldwide are driving medical grade tubing market revenue growth
Medical tubing is used for a variety of purposes, including the ability for specialists to administer fluids and equipment, as well as gas flow. Medical tubing is commonly used for ventilators, but it is also used to support access devices and as a distribution mechanism for other equipment. Medical grade tubing is also used to drive catheters in cardiac catheterizations to test for heart disease and locate narrowing blood vessels, to measure pressure and oxygen levels in various parts of the heart, to check pump functions, for biopsy, to diagnose congenital heart defects, and identify heart valve issues.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/950
Top players profiled in the report include
Teleflex Medical OEM, Contech Medical Inc., Bio-Chem Fluidics, Inc., Tekni-Plex, Inc., Freudenberg Medical, LLC, Polyzen, Inc., NewAge Industries, International Polymer Engineering, Inc., RAUMEDIC AG, and Saint-Gobain S.A.
Medical grade tubing is being used in the healthcare industry as a potential feature to drain fluids after an operation and to supply nutrients to the body. As a result, demand for medical grade tubing is rapidly growing. Factors such as availability of wide range of products, odorless and tasteless properties, and broad range of applications, such as gastrointestinal cancer treatment, short bowel syndrome, microscopic colitis, and others, are currently driving revenue growth in global medical grade tubing market.
Some major factors expected to hamper market growth include significant investments and time required for product development, inadequacy to provide a good seal, difficult size selection, and high maintenance. In spite of all these drawbacks, various benefits and advantages of medical grade tubing is expected to drive deployment during the forecast period.
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- In February 2020, Teleflex Medical OEM announced acquisition of IWG High-Performance Conductors (HPC), a manufacturer of medical tubing and wire components. The acquisition is expected to strengthen Teleflex Medical OEM’s position in the field of custom-engineered medical devices, as well as provide clients with technologies used in electrophysiology, drug-and stent-delivery, and neurovascular interventions. It also broadens and diversifies Teleflex Medical OEM’s in-house capabilities portfolio.
- Catheters & cannulas segment accounted for a significantly large revenue share in 2020. Healthcare industry acknowledge the benefits earned by the use of catheters and cannulas, such as administration of fluids and medications, removal of fluids or urine from the body, and the provision of oxygen. This has resulted in high preference for catheters and cannulas among end-users.
- Silicone segment accounted for a significantly large revenue share in 2020. Temperature, chemicals, Ultraviolet (UV) radiation, and x-rays are all resistant to silicone tubes. They also have high resistance toward adhering to body tissue and do not support microbial growth which is driving its demand.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/950
Emergen Research has segmented global medical grade tubing market on the basis of material, application, structure, and region:
Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2030)
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Thermoplastic Elastomer and Thermoplastic Polyurethane
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2030)
- Bulk Disposable Tubing
- Catheters & Cannulas
- Drug Delivery Systems
- Special Applications
Structure Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2030)
- Tapered tubing
- Braided tubing
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest Of MEA
To read more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/medical-grade-tubing-market
Target Audience of the Report:
- Leading Companies
- Large, medium-sized, and small enterprises
- Value-Added Resellers (VARs)
- Venture capitalists
- Third-party knowledge providers
The global Medical Grade Tubing market report evaluates the latest economic scenario in terms of value and volume. It highlights the key growth drivers, restraints, production capacity, demand & supply ratio, import/export status, growth rate, and other critical aspects. Additionally, the report also performs SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, speculation attainability investigation, and venture return investigation.
Key Offerings of the Report:
- Detailed overview of market dynamics including drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and growth prospects
- Analysis of the key strategic initiatives and competitive landscape including mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, product launches, and brand promotions, and partnerships, among others
- Comprehensive analysis of the industry outlook and analysis of the industrial chain
- Market forecast based on global, regional, and country-level market analysis
- Competitive landscape benchmarking
- In-depth analysis of the key market players with their product portfolios, financial positions, unique selling points, market share and size, and a comprehensive overview of their business
Request a customized copy of the Medical Grade Tubing market report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/950
Thank you for reading our report. For further details or to inquire about customization, please get in touch with us. We assure you that your report will be designed as per your requirements.
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Browse Related Reports:
Radiation Dose Management Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/radiation-dose-management-market
Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) Systems Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/deep-brain-stimulation-system-market
Metastatic urothelial carcinoma Market : https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/metastatic-urothelial-carcinoma-market
In-Vitro Diagnostics Market : https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/in-vitro-diagnostics-market
Next Generation Sequencing Sample Preparation Market : https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/next-generation-sequencing-sample-preparation-market