According to the exclusive report of Future Market Insights (FMI), the global interventional radiology market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period by going up from US$ 24.9 Bn in 2021 to US$ 44.5 Bn market in 2032.
With the increasing cases of several chronic diseases worldwide there has been a growing demand for advanced treatment procedures by the help of Scanners and X-ray vision technologies. These type of interventional radiology glasses and devices not only help in effective treatment of diseases by provide a better scope of early diagnosis rendering it a growing market in recent years.
Introduction of interventional radiology in every level of healthcare facilities has provided the requisite impetus for the rapid growth of interventional radiology that can be witnessed in developing countries as well.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/REP-GB-14344
As the non-emergency medical services were abruptly halted during the outbreak of Covid-19 Mandeville in 2020 it had some negative impacts on the growing demand for interventional radiology devices installations.
|Interventional Radiology Market CAGR (2022 – 2032)||5%|
|Interventional Radiology Market (2032)||US$ 42.7 Bn|
|Interventional Radiology Market Attraction||Increased R&D efforts, rising usage of interventional radiology, and new product development are the market attractions.|
However, the later discovery of seriousness associated with co-morbid diseases the global interventional radiology market surged with rising introduction of interventional radiology in new healthcare and medical facilities. In the post-pandemic years the application of radiology equipment has grown favouring the interventional radiology service providers.
Several devices equipped with modern technologies such as X-ray systems, MRI Scanners, CT Scanners and other type of medical imaging equipment have dominated the health care sector in recent days.
- By 20221, Cardiology Segment was valued at US$ 7.7 Bn in terms of revenue contributed the global interventional radiology market.
- The Gastroenterology segment is poised to record a higher growth projection during the forecast years reaching a value of more than US $ 2 Bn by 2028.
- Among several procedures angioplasty segment will expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% during the forecast period.
- US market dominates the interventional radiology for medical students having a net worth of more than US$ 8 Bn.
- In Europe, Germany is the prominent region for the interventional radiology market players valued at US$ 1.5 Bn in terms of revenue generated.
For any Queries Related with the Report, Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-14344
Carestream Health Inc., Hologic Inc., GE Healthcare, Fujifilm Corporation, Samsung Healthcare (Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.), Shimadzu Corporation, Siemens Healthineers, Canon Medical Systems Corporation, and Olympus Corporation are some of the prominent players of the global interventional radiology market covered by the market analysis report.
A large number of local players have occupied the market by supplying equipments related to interventional radiology for medical student’s requirements.
- In the field of ultrasound, digital radiography and computed tomography Samsung Healthcare, a subsidiary of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd, launched a premium product for diagnostic imaging solutions in December 2020. This initiative for ultrasound guided interventional procedures carried out at Radiology Society of North America (RSNA) 2020 assisted the company in expanding their product portfolio in North America and beyond.
- Canon Medical launched an upgraded product under the Aquilion ONE/PRISM Edition by the name of One-Beat Spectral Cardiac CT in November 2020. THE Aquillion Edition assisted with deep learning spectral capabilities is a major development in the field of cardiac exam and after interventional radiology glasses.
- GE Healthcare division of General Electrical Company launched an advanced ultrasound system by the name of LOGIQ E10 in March 2018. This system has been equipped with comprehensive tools that can provide treatment for a wife range of diseases and remote control applications to improve efficiency.
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-14344
Explore FMI’s Extensive ongoing Coverage on Healthcare Domain
Tele Radiology Market – The teleradiology market is projected to register a CAGR of 15.3% during the forecast period, up from US$ 7.3 Bn in 2021 to reach a valuation of US$ 14.8 Bn by 2026.
Radiology Information System RIS Market – TheRadiology Information System market is projected to register a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period, up from US$ 809.8 million in 2020 to reach a valuation of US$ 1,315.6 million by 2026.
Nonvascular Interventional Radiology Devices Market – Interventional radiology is defined as the range of techniques that require radiology imaging such as ultrasound, x-ray fluoroscopy, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org