Indwelling Catheters Market 2022-2031
New Study Reports “ Indwelling Catheters Market 2022 Global Market Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies and Forecasts 2031″ has been Added on PMR.
The Indwelling Catheters Market is meant to grow remarkably in the upcoming decade. NLP is the new “normalized” normal. NLP does deal with various interactions between human languages and computers. In other words, combining deep learning and analytical tools lets interpretation of medical data and improvement in the clinical decision for driving NLP’s growth in healthcare.
According to a recent study by Persistence Market Research, the global indwelling catheters market is anticipated to witness high growth at 6.4% CAGR and be valued at over US$ 13.5 Bn by 2031.
Request for Free Sample Report of “Indwelling Catheters” Market @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/32043
Demand for indwelling catheters is surging with increasing geriatric population. With increasing age, the immune system becomes weak and people become more prone to illnesses and suffer from different diseases such as cancer and kidney diseases.
According to Population Reference Bureau data of 2019, Japan, Italy, Greece, Portugal, and Germany are the top five countries with 28.2%, 22.8%, 21.8%, 21.8%, and 21.4%, respectively, of population over 65 years of age.
With ever-increasing number of hospitals and surgeries, sales of indwelling catheters are also increasing in parallel. This is mainly because during or post-surgical procedures, there is the need to drain urine and keep the bladder empty.
Also, demand for indwelling catheter increased during the COVID-19 pandemic. This is primarily due to the increased number of patients admitted in hospitals seeking treatment for COVID-19 and its associated diseases. Thus, there was a positive impact of COVID-19 on the demand for indwelling catheters.
The report has profiled some of the important players prevalent in the global like – Becton, Dickinson and Company, Coloplast, ConvaTec, Inc., Cardinal Health Inc., and Teleflex Incorporated and more.
This report covers the sales volume, price, revenue, gross margin, manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, intermediaries, customers, historical growth and future perspectives in the Indwelling Catheters Market.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- By product, peripheral intravenous catheters hold 66% market share in 2021.
- By material, tetrafluorethylene-hexafluoropropylene (Teflon) accounts for 49.8% market share, because of its less frictional property which helps in easy insertion.
- By packaging, single strip packs of indwelling catheters account for 62.2% of the market share in 2021.
- By end user, hospitals account for 52.2% market share in due to rising number of patient’s getting admitted to hospitals.
- By region, North America held the largest market share of 47.9% due to the presence of key players in the region.
“Rising prevalence of urinary incontinence and increasing surgical procedures expected to drive demand for indwelling catheters over the decade,” says a Persistence Market Research analyst.
Some of the main manufacturers of indwelling catheters are focusing on product launches, collaborations and acquisitions to enhance their market presence.
- In November 2016, Coloplast acquired Comfort Medical, a U.S. distributor of catheters and ostomy supplies.
- In March 2021, ConvaTec, Inc. acquired Cure Medical, a manufacturer of intermittent catheters.
- In May 2019, Cardinal Health Inc. launched its RADIAL 360 portfolio, including RBL-TG™, RBL-JK™, and SUPER TORQUE® PLUS diagnostic catheters.
Request For Customization @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/request-customization/32043
Region Coverage (Regional Production, Demand & Forecast by Countries etc.):
North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Russia, Spain etc.)
Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Southeast Asia etc.)
South America (Brazil, Argentina etc.)
Middle East & Africa (Saudi Araia, South Africa etc.)
Indwelling Catheters Market Manufacturers
Indwelling Catheters Market Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
Indwelling Catheters Market Subcomponent Manufacturers
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Major Highlights of the Indwelling Catheters Market Report:
- The Indwelling Catheters Market analysis report offers an in-depth study of the potential market growth opportunities and challenges.
- The report dives deeper into the market and explains the dynamic factors bolstering market growth.
- The report deeply assesses the current, historical market size, market share, and revenue growth rates to offer accurate market projections for the forecast period.
- The report analyzes the Indwelling Catheters Market presence across major regions of the world.
- It determines the production & consumption capacities and demand & supply dynamics of each regional market.
- The report further illustrates the intense competition among the key market players and highlights their effective business expansion plans and strategies.
- It provides company overview and SWOT analysis of each of the market players.
If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want and also We Provide you Table of Content.
Click Here to Get this Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/32043
You Can Read Also-
PersistenceMarketResearch is an esteemed company with a reputation of serving clients across domains of information technology (IT), healthcare, and chemicals. Our analysts undertake painstaking primary and secondary research to provide a seamless report with a 360 degree perspective. Data is compared against rep/uted organizations, trustworthy databases, and international surveys for producing impeccable reports backed with graphical and statistical information.
Persistence Market Research
305 Broadway,7th Floor New York City, NY 10007 United States
Call +1 800-961-0353