The Global Hybrid Operating Room Market size is expected to reach USD 2,366.9 Million at a steady CAGR of 12.4% in 2028, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Surge in number of surgical procedures and rising adoption of minimally invasive surgeries are driving market revenue growth to a significant extent.
Hybrid Operating Room (OR) is an advanced procedural space which combines traditional OR with an image guided interventional suite. The combination allows performance of highly complex and advanced surgical procedures. The rooms and teams are combined to meet the complex needs of patient surgery. These state-of-the-art spaces allow for the combination of image guided surgeries with open procedures.
Hybrid ORs allow smooth conversion from minimally invasive surgery space to an open procedure space by providing necessary capabilities and personnel in one space. Hybrid ORs have also led to development of new procedures, which provide patients with complex diseases wider options. Hybrid ORs permit surgeons to work in an efficient manner to achieve best outcomes. A variety of medical professionals work in hybrid ORs such as imaging professionals, surgeons, and other specialists to ensure complex needs of patients are met more efficiently.
Hybrid operating rooms are more cost-effective than traditional surgical suites as surgical and imaging equipment are all in a single place and this also improves efficiency by eradicating the need to transfer patients to troubleshoot issues.
To receive a sample of the global Hybrid Operating Room market report, click here @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/703
The key industry participants include:
- Toshiba Corporation
- Stryker Corporation
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Getinge AB
- Mizuho Corporation
- Siemens AG
- Steris PLC
- General Electric Company
- Skytron LLC
- Trumpf Medical
Global Hybrid Operating Room Market Report – Segmental Analysis:
The global Hybrid Operating Room business vertical has been extensively categorized on the basis of product type, application gamut, end-user industries, and a competitive overview. The report inspects the current market scenario, its past performance, demand and supply ratios, production and consumption rates, sales, and numerous growth opportunities available in the market. It further estimates the prospective growth of the leading regional segments of the market, which is beneficial for readers to gain impactful insights into the Hybrid Operating Room business sector. A clear outline of the competitive landscape of the market is expected to help businesses involved in this sector decipher the optimal business moves to reach their desired business goals.
Request an exclusive discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/703
Emergen Research has segmented the global hybrid operating room market on the basis of component, application, end-use, and region:
Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Surgical Instruments
- Audiovisual Display Systems and Tools
- Intraoperative Diagnostic Imaging Systems
- Angiography Systems
- MRI Systems
- CT Scanners
- Other Intraoperative Diagnostic Imaging Systems
- Operating Room Fixtures
- Operating Tables
- Operating Room Lights
- Surgical Booms
- Radiation Shields
- Other Components
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- Hospitals and Surgical Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest Of MEA
Get access to the full description of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/hybrid-operating-room-market
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- In June 2020, Glenwood Regional Medical Center opened an updated hybrid OR for minimally invasive procedures. The investment brings advanced minimally invasive care to community and offers the hospital’s surgical team with state-of-the-art amenities to treat patients. This results in shorter hospital stays and improved patient outcomes.
- Intraoperative diagnostic system segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020. These systems are widely used in minimally invasive surgical procedures and offer functional guidance to surgeons and anaesthesiologists. Rising incidence of chronic diseases along with increase in demand for hybrid operating room equipment is driving revenue growth of this segment.
- North America accounted for largest revenue share in 2020 due to high investment by governments in healthcare infrastructure, presence of major players, and high demand for minimally invasive procedures. Furthermore, rise in patient visits to physicians, high per capita income, and technological advancements are propelling growth of the market in the region.
- Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASC) segment revenue is expected to register a rapid growth rate during the forecast period as ASCs enable delivery of more cost-effective services in an environment that is less stressful than that in hospitals. ASCs are equipped with fully operational operating rooms with skilled professionals and require less stay period, which is favourable among most patients.
- Hybrid OR space is increasingly used for neurosurgery procedures to perform Arteriovenous Malformations (AVMs), brain aneurysm, carotid artery disease, and Arteriovenous Fistulas (AVFs). Rise in incidence of neurological diseases and advancements in surgical robotics used in hybrid OR to perform precision surgeries is driving revenue growth of the neurosurgical segment.
Key Objectives of the Global Hybrid Operating Room Market Report:
- An all-inclusive analysis and forecast estimation of the market have been included in this report.
- The report offers valuable insights into the major drivers, limitations, opportunities, and challenges faced by the global Hybrid Operating Room market and its leading players.
- The report sheds light on the prominent market contenders, as well as their business strategies and long-term expansion plans.
Request customization of the market report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/703
The report, additionally, presents a comprehensive analysis of the key elements of the Hybrid Operating Room market that influence its growth over the projected timeline. These vital elements include the key drivers, constraints, opportunities, limitations, threats, and micro and macro-economic factors. The authors of the report have implemented a set of analytical tools, such as SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis, to offer strategic recommendations to the new entrants on how to overcome the entry-level barriers.
Thank you for reading our report. If you have any requests for customization of the latest report, kindly get in touch with us. Our team will assist you and ensure the report is designed as per your requirements.
Explore Similar Reports offered by Emergen Research:
3D Bioprinting Market Size, Share, Trends, By Technology (Laser-based, Inkjet-based, Syringe-based, Magnetic Levitation), By Material (Hydrogels, Living Cells, Extracellular Matrices), By Application (Clinical Application, Research Application), Forecasts to 2027
Neuromorphic Processing Market By Application (Single, Image, Data Processing, Object Detection, Others), By End User (Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Healthcare, Military and Defense, Others) and By Regions Forecasts to 2027
Cerebrospinal Fluid Management Market By Product (Critical Care Product, Shunts & Valves, Others), By Patient Type (Geriatric, Adult, Pediatric), By End-Use (Clinics, Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others), By Region Forecasts to 2027
Inhalation and Nasal Spray Market By Application (Asthma, COPD, Allergic Rhinitis, Others), By Drug Type (Corticosteroids, Bronchodilators, Antihistamines, Decongestant Sprays, Others) and By Regions Forecasts to 2027
Research Antibodies Market By Market By Product, By Antibody Type (Monoclonal, Polyclonal), By Technology, By Application, By End-Users (Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical Firms, Academic & Research Institutes, Contract Research Organizations), Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
With market-leading insights and an in-depth understanding of leading and niche technologies, our solutions address the most pertinent questions for your business needs. A major technological shift has been witnessed towards creating a ‘Circular Economy,’ fuelled by factors, such as the increased adoption of bio-based materials, along with other methods for achieving carbon neutrality. We are conversant in technologies, viz., Artificial Intelligence (AI), Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Smart Manufacturing, Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data Analytics, Machine learning, Nanotechnology, Edge Computing, Blockchain Technology, Cloud Computing, Vehicle Electrification, Advanced Maintenance Analytics, and Predictive Maintenance, among other prevalent and emergent technologies.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read Our Press release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-hybrid-operating-room-market