The rise in the reimbursement scenario’s enhancement. The global Prenatal Testing Market is forecasted to be worth USD 8.08 Billion by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. Over the forecasted period, the global Prenatal Testing market is anticipated to grow rapidly due to the growing chance of chromosome defects with rising maternal age. Per year about 10.0% to 15.0% of clinically reported pregnancies end in miscarriage, and chromosome defects are found in around 50.0 %. In addition, increasing awareness of the advantages of enhanced testing procedures is expected to stimulate market growth during the forecasted period. Besides, the rising enhancement in reimbursement scenario in prenatal testing is likely to fuel the market growth in the forecasted period.
It is expected that during the forecasted timeline, the lack of skilled professionals and high-cost testing procedures will hinder the market growth.
To receive a free sample of the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/371
Leading companies profiled in the report are:
Quest Diagnostics, GeneDx, Inc., Natera, Inc., Illumina, Inc., Ravgen Inc., Prenatal Paternities Inc., Ariosa Diagnostics, Inc., Eurofins NTD Inc., Counsyl, Inc., and LabCorp, among others.
Some Key Highlights from the Report
- The largest market will be held by the non-invasive segment during the forecasted timeframe. The benefit of non-invasive testing is lessened pain, shorter clinical stays, low chance of infection, quick healing, and limited blood loss.
- In January 2020, Blueprint Genetics Oy acquired by Quest Diagnostics. The incorporation of Blueprint Genetics will extend and improve the genetic Quest Value Proposition, providing its accelerated development agenda.
- Over the forecasted timeframe, the ultrasound segment is expected to hold the largest market with a CAGR of 13.2%. Ultrasound prenatal testing is a more secure and pain-free procedure that uses sound waves to generate images that show the infant’s condition and position.
- It is expected that the diagnostic center segment will lead the market. The development is due to forces such as initiatives to provide accurate and effective paternity tests and the rising incidence of chromosomal abnormalities.
- Due to the increased expenditure on medical services, the demand for invasive and non-invasive diagnosis, and raising genetic syndrome occurrence, North America is expected to lead the market during the forecasted period.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/371
Emergen Research has segmented the global Prenatal Testing Market on the basis of method, test-type, application, end-use, and region:
Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Blood or Saliva
- Chorionic villus sampling
- Percutaneous umbilical blood sampling
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Microdeletions Symptoms
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Specialty Clinics
- Diagnostic Centers
Test Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/prenatal-testing-market
The research study on the global Prenatal Testing Market provides a complete detail-oriented assessment of this market and provides an accurate evaluation of market tendencies such as revenue estimations and shares, current market value, future market valuation, and market size over the forecast years. The report focuses on the evaluation of the given market in major regions and the countries included in those regions. The report provides details of the market considering the geographical landscape that includes North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and Middle East & Africa.
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Major benefits of the Prenatal Testing report:
- The report discusses in detail the changing dynamics of the competitive landscape
- The report provides detail-oriented futuristic prospects of factors driving the growth of the market and limitations affecting the market growth
- The report gives a comprehensive analysis of the changing dynamics of the market owing to the current scenario
- The report encompasses a detailed forecast for the years 2020-2027
- The report provides valuable insights on key market growth driving trends and monetary competence in the forecast timeline
The report also provides a detailed analysis of consumption and market value depending on each geographical region. The report aims to provide beneficial information that might help in formulating new business strategies and expansion plans. SWOT analysis is also offered in this report. Research findings and conclusions are offered through detailed graphs, tables, charts, and figures.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/371
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of this report is available according to the requirement of the clients. For further queries or information regarding this report, please get in touch with us, and our team will provide you with optimal research solutions.
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Emergen Research has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Browse More Related Reports:
Metastatic urothelial carcinoma Market : https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/metastatic-urothelial-carcinoma-market
In-Vitro Diagnostics Market : https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/in-vitro-diagnostics-market
Next Generation Sequencing Sample Preparation Market : https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/next-generation-sequencing-sample-preparation-market
Ventilator Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/ventilator-market
Teleradiology Services Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/teleradiology-services-market
Healthcare Robotics Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/healthcare-robotics-market