Global Coagulation Analyzers Market was valued at USD 4.19 billion in 2020, growing at a CAGR of 5.44% during the forecast period from 2021 to 2026, to reach USD 5.74 billion by 2026.
According to DelveInsight, the increased prevalence of thromboembolic disease and bleeding disorders such as weakened liver function, hemophilia, and von Willebrand disease is driving the increasing demand for Coagulation Analyzers. Furthermore, the increased availability of advanced analyzers, growing awareness about these diseases and their management, and an increasing geriatric population base are some of the factors that are expected to drive the Global Coagulation Analyzers Market during the projected period.
DelveInsight’s Coagulation Analyzers Market Forecast Report provides the current and forecasted Coagulation Analyzers Market trends for the next five years, upcoming innovations in the devices, individual market shares, challenges, drivers & barriers, and key competitors in the Coagulation Analyzers market.
Interested in knowing how the Coagulation Analyzers Market will be growing by 2026? Click to get a snapshot of Coagulation Analyzers Market Analysis
Coagulation is the process of forming a blood clot in case of bleeding. It involves two major pathways: extrinsic and intrinsic. Tissue factor created as a result of damaged blood vessels initiates the extrinsic route. Contact stimulation initiates the intrinsic route. Coagulation analyzers is a device used to evaluate blood platelet levels in a quick and easy manner.
A coagulation test might give diagnostic protection against potentially life-threatening blood clots. In as little as a few minutes, a coagulation analyzer can determine the speed of the coagulation pathway as well as the amounts of thrombin and thromboplastin.
A coagulation analyzer is especially intended to handle a high number of patients, with up to 600 patient tests stored per well. The microcoagulation systems use bar-coded cuvettes to speed up assay completion and accurate identification, eliminating the need to encode each test sample independently. Because patient health information is so sensitive, the microcoagulation system has built-in quality control and security lockout measures to assure safe and secure use.
During the forecast period, North America is estimated to dominate the global Coagulation Analyzers market. The increased frequency of chronic blood diseases such as hemophilia and von Willebrand disease are responsible for this dominance. Furthermore, in North America and globally, the United States has the largest market, owing to increased awareness about rare diseases and an increase in healthcare expenditure by the government as a result of research and development to improve diagnostic rates and preventive care management among patients.
The Global Coagulation Analyzers market has the potential for growth in Europe and Asia-Pacific in future. This is due to the increasing burden of blood diseases in European and Asian nations. Additionally, rising product launch and commercialization agreements among the key manufacturers and other companies are predicted to boost the Coagulation Analyzers market.
To know why North America is leading the market growth in Coagulation Analyzers market, get a snapshot of the Coagulation Analyzers Landscape
Recent developmental activities in Coagulation Analyzers market
- Horiba Medical announced in February 2021 that the Microsemi CRP LC-767G, the next version of the Microsemi CRP hematology analyzer, has received CE marking. The new analyzer is more compact and has improved software and network connectivity, with enhanced memory. The Granulocytes-to-Lymphocytes Ratio is also a novel parameter.
- PixCell Medical announced in January 2021 that it has signed a distribution agreement with Triolab for its HemoScreen Hematology Analyzer in Sweden. HemoScreen is a portable, point-of-care complete blood count analyzer that uses disposable cartridges containing all essential reagents and offers results from a single drop of blood drawn via a fingerstick.
- In July 2020, Sysmex launched the CN-6000 and CN-3000, next-generation fully automated blood coagulation analyzers in the EMEA market . Such measures are expected to have a positive impact on the Coagulation Analyzers Market.
Interested in knowing about the advancements in the Coagulation Analyzers market? Click to get the snapshot of the key highlights entailed in the Coagulation Analyzers Report
Key Players in the Coagulation Analyzers Market
The leading Coagulation Analyzers companies such as, Abbott Laboratories Inc., Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Sysmex Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific Corporation, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., HORIBA Medical, Nihon Kohden Corporation, Maccura Biotechnology Co., Ltd., Bio-Group Medical System, Genrui Biotech Inc., A&T Corporation, Stago Group, Beijing Succeeder Technology Inc., Helena Laboratories Corporation, BPC BioSed S.R.L., Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd., SCLAVO Diagnostics International, Erba Group, ACON Laboratories, Inc., Haemonetics Corporation and others are currently dominating the Coagulation Analyzers market.
Scope of the Coagulation Analyzers Market Report
- Geography Covered: Global
- Study Period: 2021-2026
- Market Segmentation By Technology: Optical Technology, Mechanical Technology, Electrochemical Technology, Others
- Market Segmentation By Product: Instruments (Automated Analyzers, Semi-Automated Analyzers, Manual Analyzers), Reagents and Consumables
- Market Segmentation By Test Type: Fibrinogen Testing, Activated Clotting Time Testing (Act), D-Dimer Testing, Platelet Function Testing, Others
- Market Segmentation By End-Users: Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, and Others
- Market Segmentation By Geography: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World
- Leading Coagulation Analyzers Companies: Abbott Laboratories Inc.(NYSE: ABT), Siemens Healthcare GmbH (ETR: SHL), Sysmex Corporation (TYO: 6869), Thermo Fisher Scientific Corporation (NYSE: TMO), F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. (SWX: ROG), HORIBA Medical, Nihon Kohden Corporation (TYO: 6849), Maccura Biotechnology Co. Ltd.(SHE: 300463), Bio-Group Medical System, Genrui Biotech Inc., A&T Corporation (NYSE: T), Stago Group, Beijing Succeeder Technology Inc.(SHA: 688338), Helena Laboratories Corporation, BPC BioSed S.R.L., Meril Life Sciences Pvt. Ltd., SCLAVO Diagnostics International, Erba Group, ACON Laboratories, Inc., Haemonetics Corporation (NYSE: HAE), and others
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Product Profiles, Case Studies, KOL’s Views, Analyst’s View
- DelveInsight Analysis: The Coagulation Analyser market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.44% during the forecast period from 2021 to 2026 to reach USD 5.74 billion by 2026.
Get a sneak peek at the Coagulation Analyzers market dynamics @ Coagulation Analyzers Market Drivers Analysis
Table of Contents
- Coagulation Analyzers Market Report Introduction
- Coagulation Analyzers Market Executive summary
- Regulatory and Patent Analysis
- Coagulation Analyzers Market Key factors analysis
- Urinary Incontinence Devices Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Urinary Incontinence Devices Market
- Coagulation Analyzers Market layout
- Coagulation Analyzers Global Company Share Analysis – Key 3-5 Companies
- Coagulation Analyzers Company and Product Profiles
- Project Approach
- KOL Views
- DelveInsight Capabilities
- About DelveInsight
Learn more about the Coagulation Analyzers Market @ Coagulation Analyzers Regulatory And Patent Analysis
Blood Gas and Electrolyte Analyzers – Market Insights, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast-2026 report delivers an in depth understanding of market trends, market drivers and key Blood Gas and Electrolyte Analyzers companies involved such as Siemens, Medica, Roche, Abbott, Erba, among others.
Blood Flow Measurement Devices – Market Insight, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast, 2026 report delivers an in-depth understanding of market trends, market drivers and key Blood Flow Measurement Devices companies involved such as Transonic Systems, Inc., Cook Medical, Inc., Medistim ASA, among others
Recurrent blood clots (Thrombophilia) Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032 report delivers an in-depth understanding of market trends, market drivers and key Thrombophilia companies involved such as Bayer, Janssen Research & Development, LLC, Bristol-Myers Squibb, among others.
Blood Purification Devices/Equipment/Methods Market Insights, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast–2026 report delivers an in-depth understanding of market trends, market drivers and key Blood Purification Device companies involved such as Asahi Kasei Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter International Inc., among others.
Blood and Fluid Warming Medical Devices – Market Insights, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast-2026 report delivers an in-depth understanding of market trends, market drivers and key Blood and Fluid Warming Device companies involved such as Becton, Emit Corporation, Dickinson and Company, among others.
Catheter-Related Bloodstream Infection (CRBSI) Market Insights, Epidemiology, and Market Forecast-2032 report delivers an in-depth understanding of market trends, market drivers and key CRBSI companies involved such as CorMedix, Geistlich Pharma, TauroPharm GmbH, among others.
- A New Addition to Existing Chimeric Antigen Receptor Therapies –Potential for a Game Changer in Blood Cancers
- Metabolic Acidosis: Counting The Unmeasured Anions And Closing the Gap In Blood Serum
- Major Drugs Decisions for Cardiovascular Diseases to Watch Through 2022
- Role of Mobile Technology in Hemophilia Management
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance. It also offers Healthcare Consulting Services, which benefits in market analysis to accelerate the business growth and overcome challenges with a practical approach.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research LLP
Contact Person: Shambhavi Verma
State: New York
Country: United States