In 2021, the global artificial insemination market was valued at USD 1.92 billion. From 2022 to 2027, this value is expected to expand at a CAGR of 9.02%, reaching USD 3.22 billion by 2027, up from USD 2.09 billion in 2022.
In several nations, the COVID-19 outbreak has wreaked havoc on various businesses. Cattle and poultry value chains have been disrupted, resulting in fewer purchases and marketing of animal-sourced foods. To safeguard poultry breeders and owners from COVID-19, India’s Animal Husbandry Department launched a telephone assistance line in June 2020. COVID-19’s unanticipated global proliferation has also impacted the artificial insemination market. Artificial insemination was employed in people and animals due to a paucity of child and animal birth. As a result of the concern, many limits have been imposed worldwide to prevent corona-virus infection during labor.
One of the key factors propelling the worldwide artificial insemination market is the rise in infertility rates, combined with growing public awareness of alternative reproductive treatments.
Several governments have recognized same-sex marriage and extended artificial insemination insurance coverage to civil unions, supporting the market growth. Aside from that, the growing global population and demand for animal-based feed are driving demand for artificial insemination in domestic livestock animals. Furthermore, veterinary services are improving, and veterinary healthcare spending is increasing, aiding the market’s growth.
The development of innovative intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) for kid production, which is implanted in the female ovum, has opened many doors for this market. Global market expansion will likely be further enhanced by increasing AI breeding programs in conjunction with worldwide government animal-related operations. There is a growing global demand for superior animal breeds and artificial insemination of animals. Worldwide population growth and accompanying benefits such as reduced housing costs, increased bull efficiency, improved farm animal safety, genetic selection, and bull handling should drive market growth in the near future. Furthermore, due to the rising global rate of infertility, changing lifestyles, and modern women’s growing preference for Planned Parenthood due to their unbroken full-time professional careers, the artificial insemination market is likely to rise further during the forecast period.
One of the significant variables driving the market is the rise in infertility rates, accompanied by a growing knowledge of alternative reproductive treatments. Furthermore, governments in several countries have legalized same-sex marriage and are extending insurance coverage to civil unions for artificial insemination operations, both of which are contributing to market expansion. Aside from that, the growing global population and expanding need for animal-based protein are driving the demand for artificial insemination in domestic livestock animals. The market also benefits from improved veterinarian services and growing investment in animal healthcare. Furthermore, the leading players are forming strategic partnerships to broaden their animal genetics portfolio and boost their positions in other sectors. For example, to investigate and develop virus-resistant procedures in pigs, Genus plc, a leading animal genetics company, worked with Beijing Capital Agribusiness Co. Ltd, a prominent Chinese animal protein genetics company.
On the other hand, the expansion of the market is expected to be stifled in the near future due to a lack of professional animal breeding healthcare, a substantial risk of diseases, and the possibility of birth defects in children for human reproduction. According to dairy cow owners, the most common animal health concerns associated with artificial insemination were conception failure, mastitis, calving challenges (death or dystocia), and mixed diseases.
Avail sample market brochure of the report to evaluate report usefulness, get a copy @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/artificial-insemination-market/request-sample
KEY MARKET INSIGHTS:
- Based on type, in 2020, intrauterine insemination accounted for most of the global artificial insemination market. Over the projection period, it is expected to be the fastest-growing segment. Because it has the highest pregnancy rate, this insemination procedure is the most preferred for treating infertility. It is also a painless operation. The intravaginal component is predicted to be the second-largest (IVI). IVI, which can be done at a reproductive clinic or home, can help with surrogacy and donor insemination.
- As a consequence of technology advancements, government backing for reproductive insurance programs, and increased awareness of infertility treatment choices, artificial insemination is becoming increasingly routinely utilized in North America. According to the organization, approximately 10% of American women of reproductive age have had fertility treatment. In addition, the regional market is also being pushed forward by assisted reproductive technology, including procedures like artificial insemination and hormone therapy to boost egg production.
- During the projected period, the Artificial Insemination market in the United States is expected to lead in North America. Rising milk intake and the country’s growing number of sperm stations are driving the surge. Additionally, increasing disposable income will likely boost the market’s upward trend. Furthermore, rising fertility rates, falling fertility rates, rising male infertility, increased alcohol use, and increased use of cigarettes and alcohol will increase demand for Artificial Insemination in the United States. These factors are estimated to help promote awareness about infertility and the many treatment options available. Furthermore, the fertility therapy market is expected to grow in health due to the large patient population, increasing product launches, strong market competition, and increased government support. Furthermore, rising AI breeding programs and government initiatives for animal products are expected to propel the North American market to profitable growth.
- Furthermore, rising rates of infertility, changing lifestyles, and an increase in pharmaceutical companies’ R&D spending on various insemination kits have benefited the expansion of the Asia Pacific artificial insemination market. This market has grown significantly with innovative intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) for child production implanted in the female ovum. Furthermore, expanding AI breeding programs in conjunction with government initiatives for animal products is likely to generate lucrative market growth prospects during the forecast period. Furthermore, artificial insemination is becoming more widely used in breeding agricultural animals. It is thought to be more hygienic, reducing the spread of zoonotic diseases.
- The severe rules imposed on qualified to receive reproductive treatments are expected to hamper the expansion of the Asia Pacific artificial insemination sector. In addition, a scarcity of skilled animal breeding healthcare, high danger of illnesses, and the possibility of birth abnormalities in children for human reproduction are all predicted to stymie market expansion in the near future.
- Due to its rising population, Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing market during the research period, necessitating animals for dairy products and meeting daily food demands. Such factors contribute to the region’s expansion by raising the need for artificial insemination in cattle production. In addition, the rising rate of infertility in important population centers like India and China has spurred market growth. Because of the increased frequency of infertility among the population and the lack of stringent regulations, the artificial insemination industry in the Asia Pacific is expected to grow significantly. On the other hand, Asia-Pacific will be lucrative growth potential for marketers. This is because people are becoming more aware of the people around them and the diverse range of products accessible. In addition, the following regions have quickly embraced Western standards and patterns, leading to an increase in same-sex marriages. In addition, the number of female smokers in the region has increased, which will help the market grow.
- Companies playing a vital role in the global artificial insemination market profiled in this report are Rocket Medical, INVO Bioscience, Vitrolife, Pride Angel, Genea Limited, MedGyn Products, Inc., Rinovum Women’s Health, Conceivex Inc., Tenderneeds Fertility, Hi-Tech Solutions, Fujifilm Irvine Scientific, and Kitazato Corporation.
The report can be customized as per the requirements; talk to our team @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/aquaculture-vaccines-market/customization
SEGMENTS COVERED UNDER THIS REPORT:
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Fertility Centers
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in market research, business intelligence, and consulting. We have rich research and consulting experience for various business domains to cater to individual and corporate clients’ needs.
Market Data Forecast