From 2022 to 2027, the global anti-snoring devices market is expected to grow at a 10.71% compound annual growth rate (CAGR), with a market value of USD 1.22 billion in 2022 and USD 2.03 billion by 2027.
In Wuhan, China, the global pandemic SARS-COV-2 was discovered. The epidemic was dubbed “the emergence of healthcare” by international health agencies. As a result, the supply chain for anti-snoring devices was cut in the first quarter of 2020. According to recent studies, the supply chain for anti-snoring devices originates in CHINA; it is anticipated that 75 percent of the business is hit; on the other hand, there are 51,000 enterprises worldwide with direct or Tier suppliers from the afflicted region.
Due to the COVID-19 directives, the manufacturing of anti-snoring devices was somewhat postponed due to the lockout and limited availability of resources and labor. As a result, the market’s growth has slowed significantly in the second half of 2020. On the other hand, the global supply chain for anti-snoring devices has grown. Companies in this market have improved their production capacity to make more gadgets to fulfill the demands. As a result, advanced devices are being brought to the market, likely to grow over the forecast period.
Anti-snoring devices are expected to grow more popular as obesity rates rise worldwide. In 2017, 90 million Americans snored, with 37 million breathing often, according to the National Sleep Foundation. People in their forties and fifties experienced more health difficulties than people in their thirties and forties, in addition to having a higher BMI. The World Health Organization estimates three times more people become fat between 1975 and 2016. According to WHO estimates, more than 1.9 billion people were overweight in 2016, with 650 million obese. According to the United Nations, 40 million children under five are overweight or obese. The economic burden of sleep apnea can be particularly severe due to the high cost of medical care for those with CVD. Medtronic will be the market leader in 2020, followed by GE Healthcare and Philips. These companies lead the global snoring device and snoring surgery market, with more than 70% combined market share.
An increase in cigarette and alcohol consumption and increased awareness of the negative consequences of snoring as a result of these variables are driving the market. In addition, technological improvements in the market are projected to drive the worldwide anti-snoring devices market throughout the projected period. Low-cost and less invasive devices, as well as related product benefits, may further boost demand.
Obesity, diabetes, and other chronic illnesses are on the rise. Furthermore, expanding the geriatric population base susceptible to obesity has a beneficial impact on increasing anti-snoring product demand. In addition, patients’ increasing willingness to use anti-snoring devices will fuel demand, strengthening the anti-snoring device industry. Increased awareness of the harmful effects of snoring, higher alcohol and cigarette use, increased disposable money, and advanced product development is key factors driving demand for anti-snoring devices in the coming years.
Because variations in weight gain impact the aged population, weight gain is a key contributor to the habit of snoring. According to a report released in October 2020 titled “Obesity Prevalence in the Long-Term Future in 18 European Countries and the United States,” male obesity will peak between 2030 and 2052, while female obesity will peak between 2026 and 2054. The Netherlands, the United States, the United Kingdom, and Switzerland are most likely to achieve these maximum levels first. The market is expected to develop faster during the forecast period due to the increased prevalence of obesity among individuals.
The high cost of procedures, the limited effectiveness of currently available treatments for this ailment, and adverse reimbursement concerns may hinder the anti-snoring market’s growth. In addition, the disadvantages of nonsurgical devices, including as dry mouth, jaw discomfort, and excessive salivation, function as significant barriers to their usage by patients.
Avail sample market brochure of the report to evaluate report usefulness, get a copy @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/anti-snoring-devices-market/request-sample
KEY MARKET INSIGHTS:
- Based on product type, the oral appliances category has the most significant market share, followed by the nasal devices segment. Due to increased awareness among dentists and patients about the use of oral appliances, a recommendation as to the first line of anti-snoring treatment from health organizations in several regions, and the launch of new and advanced products, the oral appliances segment is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period.
- North America now dominates the anti-snoring market, and this dominance is projected to last for a few more years. However, the introduction of COVID-19 is projected to impact the market positively. Sleep apnea was found as one of the risk factors among COVID-19 patients in a study published in the American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine in 2020. Because snoring is typically connected with sleep apnea, these investigations point to the necessity for anti-snoring equipment among these individuals.
- According to the Sleep Foundation, approximately 57 percent of males and 40 percent of women in the United States snore in 2019. Furthermore, the study’s market is predicted to be fuelled by the growing fat population and the aging population. According to the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention, the obesity prevalence in the United States was around 42.4 percent in 2019, up 26 percent since 2008. As a result, the regional market grows as the patient population grows.
- The detection of these snoring disorders has been effective, and treatments are proving to be more helpful to patients, thanks to new technologies continually being created for the market. As a result of growing patient awareness of the effectiveness of anti-snoring devices and surgeries and the widespread availability of sophisticated detection methods around the world, anti-snoring devices and surgeries are in high demand.
- During the forecast period, the European anti-snoring devices market retained the second-largest share of the global market. A rise in public knowledge about the illness’s detrimental effects, the presence of many players in this sector, and an untapped population suffering from this disease are just a few of the key factors propelling the market forward.
- The UK had the bulk of the European anti-snoring device market in 2020. Drinking too much alcohol or smoking cigarettes can cause a reduction in blood flow to the ear, which can lead to hearing loss. The factor has a high prevalence in Europe, which is projected to enhance the market growth in the United Kingdom. Furthermore, technologically improved new devices and treatments in the anti-snoring devices market are hastening the development of anti-snoring devices in the United Kingdom.
- The market for anti-snoring devices in France is expected to develop at a solid CAGR due to rising consumption of alcohol and cigarettes, poor reimbursement rules, and high costs associated with surgeries. On the other hand, custom-made oral devices may limit the expansion of the anti-snoring devices industry. Furthermore, France has the most significant number of elderly people, followed by the United Kingdom, and an overweight population is responsible for snoring disorders. Increasing awareness of snoring diseases and their benefits pushes the market for anti-snoring devices.
- Sleeping Well LLC, Apnea Sciences Corporation, Tomed Dr. Toussaint Gmbh, AccuMED Corp., Fisher & Paykel Healthcare, Apnea Sciences Corporation, ImThera Medical Inc., ResMed Inc., SomnoMed, Sleep Well Enjoy Life, Ltd., MEDiTAS Ltd., and Nasal Devices are a few of the noteworthy companies operating in the global anti-snoring devices market profiled in this report.
The report can be customized as per the requirements; talk to our team @ https://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/anti-snoring-devices-market/customization
SEGMENTS COVERED IN THIS REPORT:
By Product Type:
- Mandibular Advancement Devices (MADs)
- Tongue Retaining Devices (TRD)
- Nasal Dilator
- Chin Strap
- Position Control
- Tongue Stabilizing Device (TSD)
By Surgical Procedure:
- Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty (UP3)
- Laser-Assisted Uvula Palatoplasty (LAUP)
- Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
Browse Regional Reports:
- North America Anti-Snoring Devices Market
- Europe Anti-Snoring Devices Market
- APAC Anti-Snoring Devices Market
- Latin America Anti-Snoring Devices Market
- MEA Anti-Snoring Devices Market
Browse Related Reports:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in market research, business intelligence, and consulting. We have rich research and consulting experience for various business domains to cater to individual and corporate clients’ needs.
Market Data Forecast