The Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation Devices market was valued at USD 1.76 billion in 2020, rising at a CAGR of 5.05% during the anticipated period (2021-26) and is expected to reach approximately USD 2.36 billion by 2026.
The Global Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation Devices Market is expected to grow significantly due to rising rates of traumatic brain injuries (TBI), facial injuries, and fractures as a result of increased road traffic collisions, growing preferences for minimally invasive techniques for reconstructive and trauma surgeries, increasing prevalence of congenital facial deformities, rising cases of oral cancer around the world, and the introduction of technologically advanced systems. The report will offer an in-depth market understanding for Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation Devices, which will benefit the competitors/stakeholders operating in the Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation Devices arena.
Some of the key Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation Devices companies with their therapeutic products in various stages of development include Johnson & Johnson, Inc., Zimmer Biomet, Medtronic, B. Braun Melsungen AG, NuVasive®, Inc., Stryker Corporation, Orthofix Medical Inc., XTANT MEDICAL, and others.
DelveInsight’s “Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation Devices Market Insight & Forecast” report will offer an in-depth understanding of the Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation market, further benefiting the competitors or stakeholders operating in the Cranio Maxillofacial implant device arena.
Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation Devices Overview
Craniomaxillofacial devices refer to the equipment used during orthopedic surgeries.
With the help of Cranio Maxillofacial Devices, medical implants are used to treat severe cranial and facial bone fractures. Cranial flap fixtures, bone-graft substitutes, screws and bolts for Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation distraction, thoracic fixation, and temporomandibular joint replacement are the most frequent Cranio Maxillofacial implants. These devices are made of metals like steel and titanium, bioabsorbable polymers, ceramics, and other materials and are utilized in neurosurgery, plastic surgery, orthognathic, and dental procedures.
Because of the rise in head and face injuries caused by car accidents, sports injuries, and work-related accidents, the need for craniomaxillofacial fixation procedures is increasing. According to WHO statistics, from 2021, roughly 1.3 million people die each year due to a road traffic crash, and between 20 and 50 million more people suffer non-fatal injuries, with many of them becoming disabled due to their injury.
In addition, the incorporation of modern technology such as 3-D printing for manufacturing personalized and patient-specific implants and their high popularity among the target population are expected to drive the global craniomaxillofacial fixation devices market. For example, in 2021, Lucid Implants recently became the first Indian company to produce Polyether Ether Ketone (PEEK) based customized implants, keeping a patient’s unique facial anatomy in mind with advanced 3D printing technologies and virtual reality surgical planning.
Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation Devices Market Insights
The Global Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation Devices market is geographically analyzed for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World. Currently, North America is leading the global market in terms of revenue share and is expected to remain constant during the forecast period. This domination is due to increased product launch and well-established reimbursement scenarios for surgeries in the region, among other factors. Additionally, the rapid and well-established healthcare services and infrastructure contribute to expanding the regional hip implant market.
Furthermore, the increased prevalence of congenital deformity among the population in the United States is likely to boost the market for craniomaxillofacial fixation devices in the region. Cleft Lip/Cleft Palate, a type of facial malformation, is on the rise, according to the CDC 2020 study.
According to the Aesthetic Plastic Surgery National Data Bank Statistics 2020, about 7,997 chin augmentation surgeries and 55,436 rhinoplasties were performed in the region.
To learn more about why North America dominates the Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation) market growth, get a snapshot of the Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation Devices market report.
Recent Advancements in Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation Market:
- In April 2021, TMJ Concepts joined Stryker through an acquisition. However, The TMJ Concepts business will continue to operate “as is” for the foreseeable future, which means no change to any current processes.
- Thus, there will be rapid growth observed in the Cranio Maxillofacial Implant Devices market due to such activities during the forecast period.
To read more about the recent breakthroughs in the Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation market, click to get a snapshot of Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation Devices Recent Breakthroughs.
Key Players Proactively Working In the Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation Market
Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation companies that are aggressive in developing and manufacturing craniomaxillofacial devices are making significant progress. To increase their market position, they often engage in mergers and acquisitions. B. Braun Melsungen AG, NuVasive®, Inc., Medtronic, Johnson & Johnson, Inc., Zimmer Biomet, Stryker Corporation, Orthofix Medical Inc., XTANT MEDICAL, and others are among the leading Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation equipment manufacturers.
Covid 19 Impact Analysis on Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation Devices
Across the globe, the COVID-19 epidemic had a significant influence on elective and non-urgent procedures. The COVID-19 outbreak has substantially impacted demand for Cranio Maxillofacial Implant Devices. The authorities implemented lockdowns to stop the virus from spreading, limiting movement and routine check-ups. Various treatments were halted because of the COVID-19 pandemic, although COVID-19-affected patients were prioritized. As a result, the number of surgeries necessary for Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation Devices has decreased. However, as the number of cases decreases, vaccination rates rise, and lockdowns are lifted, demand for Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation Devices is projected to grow.
However, post-COVID-19, the healthcare system is trying to get normalcy due to the resumed patent visits, the opening of manufacturing facilities, and leverage given in lockdown restrictions. Hence, the demand for Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation Devices is expected to rise during the forecast period.
Get a glimpse of the Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation market report to see how COVID-19 will affect you in the future.
Scope of the Cranio Maxillofacial FixationDevice Market Report:
- Geography Covered: Global
- Study Period: 2021-2026
- Key Cranio Maxillofacial Implant Companies: Medtronic (NYSE: MDT), Johnson & Johnson, Inc. (JNJ: New York), Zimmer Biomet (ZBH: New York), Stryker Corporation (NYSE: SYK), B. Braun Melsungen AG, NuVasive®, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUVA), Orthofix Medical Inc. (OFIX: NASDAQ), XTANT MEDICAL (XTNT:NYSEAmerican), and others.
- Market Segmentation By Product Type– CMF Plate and Screw Fixation Devices, Cranial Flap Fixation Devices, CMF Distraction Devices, Temporomandibular Joint Replacement Devices, Bone Graft Substitute
- Market Segmentation By Material – Metal & Alloys, Bioabsorbable, Ceramics, and others
- Market Segmentation By Application – Neurosurgery, Orthognathic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, and others
- Market Segmentation By End-User – Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, and Others
- Market Segmentation by Geography: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (Middle East, Africa, and South America)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Product Profiles, Case Studies, KOL’s Views, Analyst’s View
Table of Contents
|3||Regulatory and Patent Analysis|
|4||Key Factors Analysis|
|5||Cranio Maxillofacial FixationPorter’s Five Forces Analysis|
|6||COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF) Market|
|7||Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation Market Layout|
|8||Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation Global Company Share Analysis – Key 3-5 Companies|
|9||Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation Companies and Product Profiles|
To understand key companies related to the Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF) Market, get a snapshot of the Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation Regulatory and Patent Analysis.
Key Takeaways from the Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF) Devices Market Report:
- Current CMF market size (2020) and market forecast for five years (2021-2026)
- The effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF) market is significant. Our experts closely watch the Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF) devices market to capture and analyze suitable indicators.
- The top key services/products/technology developments, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and joint ventures have happened for the last three years.
- Key companies are dominating the Global Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF) Market.
- Various opportunities are available for other competitors in the Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF) Market space.
- What are the top-performing segments in 2020 and how these segments are expected to perform in 2026?
- Which are the top-performing regions/countries in the current Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF) Devices market scenario?
- Which regions and countries should companies have focussed on opportunities for the growth of Cranio Maxillofacial Fixation (CMF) devices in the future?
Learn More About DelveInsight Report Offerings
DelveInsight’s ‘Transcatheter Heart Valve Replacement Devices Market Insight, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast, 2026′ report delivers an in-depth understanding of Transcatheter Heart Valve Replacement Devices and the historical and forecasted Transcatheter Heart Valve Replacement Devices market trends, drivers, barriers, and key Transcatheter Heart Valve Replacement companies involved such as Edwards Lifesciences (EW:NYSE), Medtronic (NYSE: MDT), Livanova plc (LIVN:NASDAQ GS), Abbott (NYSE:ABT), Boston Scientific Corporation (NYSE: BSX), CryoLife Inc. (NYSE: CRY), and others.
DelveInsight’s ‘Vertebral Body Replacement Systems Market Insight, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast, 2026′ report delivers an in-depth understanding of Vertebral Body Replacement Systems and the historical and forecasted Vertebral Body Replacement Systems market trends, drivers, barriers, and key Vertebral Body Replacement Systems companies involved such as DePuy Synthes, Stryker (NYSE: SYK), Ulrich medical USA, Inc., RSB Spine, LLC, JALEX Medical LLC, Omnia Medical Services Co., Ltd. (OMWS:OTC US), and others.
DelveInsight’s ‘Shoulder Replacement Devices Market Insight, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast, 2026′ report delivers an in-depth understanding of Shoulder Replacement Devices and the historical and forecasted Shoulder Replacement Devices market trends, drivers, barriers, and key Shoulder Replacement companies involved such as Wright Medical Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: WMGI), Tornier Inc. (NASDAQ: TRNX), Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Zimmer Biomet (NYSE and SIX: ZBH), and others.
Recent Healthcare Blogs by DelveInsight:
- Most Promising Therapies in the Parkinson’s Disease Treatment Market
- Most Promising Applications of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in Healthcare Segment
- Wearable Technology in Healthcare: Major Benefits and Trends
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance. Get hassle-free access to all the healthcare and pharma market research reports through our subscription-based platform PharmDelve.
Get in touch with our team to get more detailed insights into how the MedTech Market is expected to advance in the coming years and formulate innovative business solutions at MedTech Consulting Solutions.