The Global Bioanalytical Testing Services Market size is expected to reach USD 4.33 Billion in 2028 at a steady CAGR, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increasing emphasis on analytical testing of biosimilars and biologics, growing demand for outsourcing analytical testing services, and rising research and development expenditure in biopharmaceutical and pharmaceutical sectors are some key factors driving market revenue growth.
Bioanalytical testing services involve quantitative analysis of compound and their metabolite in biological fluids, which includes blood, serum, urine, plasma, or tissue extracts. Bioanalytical program comprises several processes such as sample preparation, development of bioanalytical method, validation, ensuring quantitative outcome that demonstrate accuracy, selectivity, precision, and stability. Sample preparation is a process that includes cleaning up the test sample before starting analysis or concentrating the sample for improved detection.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/602
Rising requirement of generic drug development, increasing investment and growing number of biotechnology companies, rising adoption of advanced technologies in bioanalytical testing services, increasing number of clinical trials conducted for oncology, and major prevalence of cancer are factors expected to drive revenue growth of the market going ahead.
Top players profiled in the report include:
- Charles River Laboratories
- Wuxi AppTec
- SGS SA
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
- Intertek Group plc
- PRA Health Sciences
- Syneos Health
- Frontage Laboratories
Some Key Findings from the Report:
- In February 2021, Eurofins Scientific acquired Beacon Discovery. This acquisition helped Eurofins to provide a complete drug discovery experience, knowledge, and support the development of new therapeutics.
- Serology, immunogenicity, and neutralizing antibodies segment is expected to register a 12.0% revenue CAGR throughout the forecast period. This can be attributed to increasing application of serology, immunogenicity, and neutralizing antibodies in drug development procedures.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register the fastest revenue CAGR throughout the forecast period. Increasing investment in biotechnology and pharmaceutical research and development activities, rising requirement of biologic pipeline development, and growing adoption of advanced technologies in bioanalytical testing services are key factors propelling revenue growth of the market in this region.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/602
For the purpose of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the global bioanalytical testing services market based on type, application, end-use, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Cell-based Assays
- Virology Testing
- Method Development Optimization and Validation
- Serology Immunogenicity and Neutralizing Antibodies
- Pharmacokinetic Testing
- Biomarker Testing
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Infectious Diseases
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- Biopharmaceutical and Pharmaceutical Companies
- Contract Development and Manufacturing Organizations
- Contract Research Organizations
To read more about the report, visit @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/bioanalytical-testing-services-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Billion; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report further analyses the key factors that influence the growth of the top players of the market and their market share and global position. The report also covers market share, production value, gross margin analysis, import and export ratio, consumption and production patterns, SWOT analysis, Porter’s Five Forces analysis, feasibility analysis, and investment return analysis. Furthermore, detailed regional segmentation is offered to understand the operations of the key market players, market segments, and overall market scenario.
Key Offerings of the Report:
- Detailed overview of market dynamics including drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and growth prospects
- Analysis of the key strategic initiatives and competitive landscape including mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, product launches, and brand promotions, and partnerships, among others
- Comprehensive analysis of the industry outlook and analysis of the industrial chain
- Market forecast based on global, regional, and country-level market analysis
- Competitive landscape benchmarking
- In-depth analysis of the key market players with their product portfolios, financial positions, unique selling points, market share and size, and a comprehensive overview of their business
Request customization on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/602
Table of Content
Chapter 1. Methodology & Sources
1.1. Market Definition
1.2. Research Scope
1.4. Research Sources
1.4.3. Paid Sources
1.5. Market Estimation Technique
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Summary Snapshot, 2018-2028
Chapter 3. Key Insights
Chapter 4. Global Bioanalytical Testing Services Market Segmentation & Impact Analysis
Thank you for reading this report. For further details or inquiries, please connect with us, and our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
Take a Look at OUR Reports:
Computational Biology Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/computational-biology-market
Cerebrospinal Fluid Management Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/cerebrospinal-fluid-management-market
Inhalation and Nasal Spray Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/inhalation-and-nasal-spray-market
Research Antibodies Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/research-antibodies-market
Wound Cleanser Products Market: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/wound-cleanser-products-market
About Emergen Research
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
With market-leading insights and an in-depth understanding of leading and niche technologies, our solutions address the most pertinent questions for your business needs. A major technological shift has been witnessed towards creating a ‘Circular Economy,’ fuelled by factors, such as the increased adoption of bio-based materials, along with other methods for achieving carbon neutrality. We are conversant in technologies, viz., Artificial Intelligence (AI), Augmented Reality (AR), Virtual Reality (VR), Robotic Process Automation (RPA), Smart Manufacturing, Internet of Things (IoT), Big Data Analytics, Machine learning, Nanotechnology, Edge Computing, Blockchain Technology, Cloud Computing, Vehicle Electrification, Advanced Maintenance Analytics, and Predictive Maintenance, among other prevalent and emergent technologies.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756