The Vascular Imaging Device Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.51% and will reach USD 10.61 billion by 2026, asserts DelveInsight.
The Global Vascular Imaging device market is anticipated to witness significant growth owing to the rising cases of cardiovascular disorders, a growing number of vascular-related disorders, the increasing prevalence of hypertension and diabetes leading to cardiovascular disorders, and technological advancement of these devices. This report will provide an in-depth market understanding of devices, further benefiting the competitors or stakeholders operating in the vascular imaging device market.
Some of the key Vascular Imaging Devices companies with their products in various stages of development include Siemens Healthineers, GE Healthcare, Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, Hitachi Medical Corporation, Samsung Medison, Shimadzu Corporation, St. Jude Medical, Inc., TERUMO Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Hologic, Inc., Esaote SpA, Carestream Health, Inc., and others.
DelveInsight’s “Vascular Imaging Market Insight & Forecast” report will offer an in-depth understanding of the Vascular Imaging market, further benefiting the competitors or stakeholders operating in the Vascular Imaging device arena.
Vascular Imaging Overview
Vascular Imaging devices are devices that are used for the diagnosis of cardiovascular disorders by imaging vascular tissues. The device uses the ultrasound mechanism to calculate blood pressure, blood circulation, and flow and assess the oxygen level in the arteries and veins.
A certain technique that is useful in evaluating vascular imaging comprises computerized tomography angiography, fluoroscopy (moving X-ray images using contrast dye), magnetic resonance angiography, and X-ray angiography. The images used by the vascular imaging devices can be used for better navigation, for offering anatomical reference, and to help view device positioning. Due to the growth in the prevalence of atrial fibrillation, there will be a higher demand for vascular imaging devices, thereby boosting the growth of the vascular imaging devices market during the forecast period.
For instance, as per various research articles, it is estimated that globally the prevalence of atrial fibrillation comprises 37,574 million cases, accounting for 0.51% of the worldwide population. This number of instances for atrial fibrillation is expected to rise by >60% by 2050. Due to the rising prevalence of atrial fibrillation, there will be an increase in demand anticipated for vascular imaging devices, leading to a rise in the overall vascular imaging market growth in the forecasting period.
Request for a sample to know more about the operations & working of Vascular Imaging Devices
Vascular Imaging Market Insights
Geographically, the global vascular imaging device market is studied for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World. North America tends to dominate the global vascular imaging market in the present scenario in terms of market share. It is anticipated that it will continue to dominate during the forecast period.
However, the domination exhibited by North America will be conspicuously challenged by the European market. This supremacy in North America is attributed to the rising prevalence of the cardiovascular disorder, increasing coronary angiography procedures, higher healthcare expenditure, and already established key manufacturers in the North American region.
To read more about why North America is leading the market growth in the Vascular Imaging market, get a snapshot of the Vascular Imaging market report.
Recent Breakthroughs in Vascular Imaging Devices Market:
- On May 07, 2020, Royal Philips launched the new ultrasound system for pediatric assessment in their EPIQ Elite portfolio.
- On November 29, 2020, GE Healthcare had expanded its Imaging solutions at RSNA20, further helping to transform healthcare in the COVID-19 scenario.
- On March 16, 2021, Rapid AI had announced its expansion in the vascular imaging arena. The company has also expanded from stroke to aneurysm and has laid the groundwork for various other vascular diseases, both acute and non-acute.
- On May 20, 2020, GOKO Imaging Devices Co., Ltd. had launched the product “Camera Handgrip,” which can be attached to the ultra-high magnification capillary scope GOKO B scan-Z, thereby analyzing the flow of capillaries in the body.
Interested in knowing about the advancements in the Vascular Imaging market? Click to get a snapshot of Vascular Imaging Devices Recent Breakthroughs.
Key Players Proactively Working In the Vascular Imaging Market
Vascular Imaging companies involved in manufacturing and production are making a significant improvement to the advancement of these devices. To bolster their market position, they also engage in mergers and acquisitions. Some of the key Vascular Imaging companies operating actively in the Vascular Imaging Device market include Siemens Healthineers, GE Healthcare, Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, Hitachi Medical Corporation, Samsung Medison, Shimadzu Corporation, St. Jude Medical, Inc., TERUMO Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Hologic, Inc., Esaote SpA, Carestream Health, Inc. and others.
Covid 19 Impact Analysis on Vascular Imaging Devices
The Vascular Imaging market had observed a period of reduced growth owing to the outbreak of COVID-19. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, various elective procedures were temporarily stopped in contrast to the COVID-19 affected patients that were given utmost priority. Apart from this, several other factors, including patient reluctance to visit the hospitals and clinics, lockdown-related restrictions, temporary closing of manufacturing companies, and logistical issues, further concerned the healthcare system.
However, the healthcare system is trying to get normalcy due to opening manufacturing facilities, resumed patent visits, and leverage in terms of lockdown restrictions post-COVID-19.
For instance, research is being conducted towards the use of vascular imaging devices by various research groups for evaluating the usage of vascular imaging systems.
Get a glimpse of the Vascular Imaging market report to see how COVID-19 will affect you in the short and long run.
Scope of the Vascular Imaging Device Market Report:
- Geography Covered: Global
- Study Period: 2021-2026
- Key Vascular Imaging Companies: Siemens Healthineers, GE Healthcare (GE), Toshiba Medical Systems Corporation, Hitachi Medical Corporation, Samsung Medison, Shimadzu Corporation (SHMZF), St. Jude Medical, Inc. (STJ, TERUMO Corporation (TRUMF), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (PHG), Hologic, Inc. (HOLX), Esaote SpA, Carestream Health, Inc. and others.
- Market Segmentation By Type– Minimally Invasive Vascular Imaging Device (Catheter Angiogram, CT Angiography [CTA], Intravascular Ultrasound, and others), Non-Invasive Vascular Imaging Device (Abdominal Ultrasound, Angiography, Ankle-Brachial Index [ABI], Captopril Renal Scan, and others)
- Market Segmentation By Application – Diagnostic and Therapeutics
- Market Segmentation By End-User – Hospitals, Diagnostic Imaging Centres, and Others
- Market Segmentation by Geography: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (Middle East, Africa, and South America)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Product Profiles
- Case Studies
- KOL’s Views
- Analyst’s View
Table of Contents
|3||Regulatory and Patent Analysis|
|4||Key Factors Analysis|
|5||Vascular Imaging Porter’s Five Forces Analysis|
|6||COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Vascular Imaging Market|
|7||Vascular Imaging Market Layout|
|8||Vascular Imaging Global Company Share Analysis – Key 3-5 Companies|
|9||Vascular Imaging Companies and Product Profiles|
To understand key companies related to the Vascular Imaging Market, get a snapshot of the Vascular Imaging Regulatory and Patent Analysis.
Key Takeaways from the Vascular Imaging Devices Market Report:
- Market size analysis for the current market size (2020) and market forecast for five years (2021-2026)
- The effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Vascular Imaging market is significant. Our experts closely watch the Vascular Imaging devices market to capture and analyze suitable indicators.
- The top key services/products/technology developments, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and joint ventures have happened for the last three years.
- Key companies are dominating the Global Vascular Imaging Market.
- Various opportunities are available for other competitors in the Vascular Imaging Device Market space.
- What are the top-performing segments in 2020 and how these segments are expected to perform in 2026?
- Which are the top-performing regions/countries in the current Vascular Imaging devices market scenario?
- Which regions and countries should companies have focussed on opportunities for the growth of Vascular Imaging devices in the future?
Learn More About DelveInsight Report Offerings
Cardiovascular Imaging Devices Market
“DelveInsight’s ‘Cardiovascular Imaging Devices Market Insight, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast, 2026′ report offers an in-depth understanding of Cardiovascular Imaging Devices and the historical and forecasted Cardiovascular Imaging Devices market trends, drivers, barriers. The key Cardiovascular Imaging companies involved such as Toshiba (TOSBF), GE Healthcare (GE), Siemens Healthcare, Philips Healthcare, Epsilon Imaging (EPSN), and others.
Ophthalmic Imaging Devices Market
“DelveInsight’s ‘Ophthalmic Imaging Devices Market Insight, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast, 2026′ report offers an in-depth understanding of Ophthalmic Imaging Devices and the historical and forecasted Ophthalmic Imaging Devices market trends, drivers, barriers. The key Ophthalmic Imaging companies involved such as ZEISS Group, Leica Microsystems, CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS EUROPE B.V., Optovue Incorporated, Heidelberg Engineering Inc., NIDEK CO., LTD., Luneau Technology Group, and others.
Diagnostic Imaging Devices Market
“DelveInsight’s Diagnostic Imaging Devices Market Insight, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast, 2026′ report offers an in-depth understanding of Diagnostic Imaging Devices and the historical and forecasted Diagnostic Imaging Devices market trends, drivers, barriers. The key Diagnostic Imaging companies involved such as GE Healthcare (GR), Canon Medical Systems Corporation, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation (FUJIY), Hologic Corporation (HOLX), Koninklijke Philips N.V. (PHG), Siemens Healthineers (SMMNY), Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (SSNLF), and others.
Recent Healthcare Blogs by DelveInsight
- Rising Global Cardiovascular Diseases Prevalence And Top Players In Cardiology
- Major Drugs Decisions for Cardiovascular Diseases to Watch Through 2022
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance. Get hassle-free access to all the healthcare and pharma market research reports through our subscription-based platform PharmDelve.
Get in touch with our team to get more detailed insights into how the MedTech Market is expected to advance in the coming years and formulate innovative business solutions at MedTech Consulting Solutions.