New York, February 01, 2022 – The global transfer membrane market size is expected to reach USD 204.75 million by 2028 at a CAGR of 1.7%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Steady global market revenue growth is primarily attributed to rising prevalence of target diseases and chronic and infectious diseases and increasing R&D activities in pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. Increasing incidence of autoimmune diseases worldwide, rising public and private investments in the life sciences sector, and increased focus on new drug development are other key factors driving robust growth of the global transfer membrane market.
A transfer membrane is a microporous membrane used for the transfer of proteins and biomolecules through gel matrices. These membranes are widely used for antibody detection and staining as they bind with the biomolecules to facilitate the transfer of biomolecules and proteins. Transfer membranes find significant applications in northern blotting, western blotting, southern blotting, and protein sequencing. These membranes are also used in capillary action techniques to separate DNA, RNA, and protein fragments for staining and detection. Enhanced staining capabilities and superior compatibility with different detection chemistry techniques are the key advantages offered by these membranes. PVDF transfer membranes, nitrocellulose transfer membranes, and nylon transfer membranes are the common types of these membranes. The global transfer membrane market growth is further stimulated by the emergence of new DNA and RNA-based drug therapies, rising applications of transfer membranes in protein sequencing and western blotting, and advances in membrane transfer technologies such as greater variety of detection chemicals and enhanced straining capability.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4038
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- Based on type, the PVDF transfer membranes segment is expected to register fastest revenue growth in the coming years. Growth of this segment is mainly attributed to increasing applications of PVDF membranes in western blotting and several advantages of these membranes such as superior chemical compatibility, enhanced protein retention capacity, and higher chemical compatibility.
- Academic & research institutes is expected to be the leading end-users of transfer membranes over the forecast period. A significant surge in collaborations between academic & research institutions and pharmaceutical companies and increased funding for research & development programs in the life sciences industry are expected to support revenue growth of this segment going ahead.
- The transfer membrane market in North America is expected to continue as the leading regional market in the global market over the forecast period. Established presence of leading transfer membrane companies in countries in the region, increasing prevalence of chronic and target diseases, rise in proteomic and genomic research activities, and increased government investments in life sciences R&D activities are key factors fueling North America market revenue growth.
- Key players operating in the global transfer membrane market include Merck KGaA, GE Healthcare, PerkinElmer, Pall Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, GVS, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Azure Biosystems, Abcam, Santa Cruz Biotechnology, Axiva Sichem Biotech, ATTO Corporation, Advansta, Carl Roth, and Macherey-Nagel.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/transfer-membrane-market
For the purpose of this report, the global transfer membrane market has been segmented based on the type, transfer method, application, end-use, and region:
By Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- PVDF (Polyvinylidene Fluoride) Transfer Membrane
- Nitrocellulose Transfer Membrane
- Nylon Transfer Membrane
By Transfer Method (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Tank Electrotransfer
- Dry Electrotransfer
- Semi-dry Electrotransfer
By Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Western Blotting
- Southern Blotting
- Northern Blotting
- Protein Sequencing
- Amino Acid Analysis
By End-use (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Academic & Research Institutes
Buy Premium Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/4038
By Region (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of the Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4038
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data’s
Archwire Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Product Type (Nickel Titanium Archwire, Stainless Steel Archwire, Beta Titanium Archwire, and Others), By Application (Hospitals, Clinic, and Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Skin Cancer Market By Product Type (Melanoma, Non-melanoma), By Therapy (Immunotherapy, Targeted Therapy, Chemotherapy, Radiation Therapy), By End-use (Hospitals & Clinics, Cancer Diagnostic Centers, Cancer Research Institutes, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Angiotensin Receptor Antagonists Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis By Product Type (Telmisartan, Valsartan, Irbesartan, Losartan, Olmesartan, and Azilsartan), By Application (Hypertension, Cardiovascular Diseases, Kidney Diseases, and Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Histoplasmosis Treatment Market , By Drug Type (Amphotericin B, Itraconazole, Ketoconazole, Others), By End-use (Hospital Pharmacies, Private Clinics, Drug Stores, Retail Pharmacies, E-commerce), and By Region Forecast to 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-transfer-membrane-market