According to Fact.MR, ENT surgical device sales reached US$ 2.5 Bn in 2020. By 2031, the market for ENT surgical devices will reach US$ 4.8 Bn, growing at a CAGR of nearly 7% from 2021 to 2031.Overall growth of the ENT surgical devices market can be attributed to,
- Technological advancements enhancing ENT procedure efficiency and outcome
- Reimbursement policies in favor of ENT surgeries
- Product developments accommodating demand trend such as minimal invasion
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=2454
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global market for ENT surgical devices to add nearly 2x value by 2031
- By product, ENT surgical visualization systems to exceed a revenue share worth 40%
- Based on modality, fixed ENT surgical devices to capture over 2/5th of global revenue
- By end user, hospitals to account for over US$ 3 Bn in revenue sales of ENT surgical devices
- Ambulatory surgical centers to emerge as important end users, growing at 5% CAGR
- Sales in the U.S are projected to expand at a robust 7% CAGR through 2031
- India and China to emerge as dominant Asian market, yielding over 60% of revenue
“Increasing demand for laser procedures and cosmetic surgery such as rhinoplasty and otoplasty will drive the demand for highly equipped healthcare infrastructures, which will drive further demand for ENT surgical equipment in the healthcare industry,” says Fact.MR analyst.
Strategic collaborations enable ENT surgical devices to increase revenue and market share. Introducing new equipment and technologies allows manufacturers to expand their market reach.
- Medtronic plc, a global leader in healthcare technology, announced an agreement with Intersect ENT, a global medical device leader committed to improving patient care through acquiring Intersect ENT for $28.25 per share, valuing the company at approximately $1.1 billion.
- On July 6th, 2021, as part of its expansion into robotic surgery, Explorer Surgical expanded its cloud-based digital platform. This platform provides digital playbooks customized to each individual surgeon’s role, procedure type, company preferences, and images, PDFs, and videos about techniques and the system utilized.
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=2454
- Olympus Corporation
- Medtronic PLC
- Carl Zeiss Meditec AG
- 16.4.Danaher Corporation (Leica Microsystems)
- Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (AC. Alma Lasers)
- KLS Martin LP
- Acclarent Inc.
- Smith and Nephew PLC
- Collin SAS
Hospitals Held Over Half the Revenues in 2018, ENT Clinics Growing Rapidly
Fact.MR valuation finds that the ENT surgical devices market hit US$ 2,345 million in 2018 and the growth trend will continue in 2019. Hospitals continued to capture greater market share of the ENT surgical devices market in 2018. Improved hospital infrastructure with well-equipped ENT instruments can be attributed to over half the global share of hospitals in the ENT surgical devices market.
In consonance with the rising prevalence of ENT disorders, construction of specialized ENT clinics has increased. Fact.MR finds that ENT clinics hold the second largest revenue and will grow at a faster rate in 2019.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/2454
Key Segments Covered
- ENT Surgical Laser Devices
- ENT Surgical Hand Instruments
- Powered ENT Surgical System Devices
- Radiofrequency ENT Electrosurgical Devices
- ENT Surgery Workstations
- ENT Surgical Navigation Systems
- ENT Visualization Systems
- ENT Surgical Microscopes
- ENT Surgical Devices for Hospitals
- ENT Surgical Devices for Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- ENT Surgical Devices for ENT Clinics
- Hand-held ENT Surgical Devices
- Portable ENT Surgical Devices
- Fixed ENT Surgical Devices
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583