The Veterinary Molecular Diagnostics Market is bound to grow at a remarkable rate in the forecast period. Vital Sign monitoring, in combination with wearables, does aid in symptoms check-in as well as education 24/7. There are also hand-held dongles being made available for attaching to smartphones to measure biomarkers for chronic ailments. This monitoring proves to be more cost-effective and convenient in comparison with in-person care. This trend would be prevalent in the healthcare vertical going forward.
Rise in population has led to significant increase in the amount of meat and dairy consumption across the world. In addition, growing concerns over the consumption of healthy meat and dairy products is also soaring high. Rising concerns about veterinary health in both, livestock as well as companion animals, are also leading the veterinary molecular diagnostics market toward significant growth. In America, the American Veterinary Medical Association conducts various awareness programs, and such efforts by organizations to create awareness are boosting the growth of the veterinary molecular diagnostics market.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/12874
However, the outbreak of COVID-19 in December 2019 has led to social distancing and lockdowns in more than 100 countries across the world. This has disrupted the supply chain of the market, thereby imparting a negative impact. The impact of COVID-19 is significant, and is expected to continue to be felt on the veterinary molecular diagnostics market in 20201 as well.
Persistence Market Research predicts that, the global veterinary molecular diagnostics market will exhibit a CAGR of around 8% during the forecast period (2020-2030).
- Cree, Inc.
- GE Lighting LLC
- Philips Lumiled Lighting Company
- OSRAM Light AG
- Samsung Groups
- Epistar corporation
- Toshiba Lighting and Technology Corporation
- Verbatim Ltd
- Cooper Industries Plc
Request for Methodology@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/12874
Key Takeaways from Veterinary Molecular Diagnostics Market Study
- In terms of product, PCR Kits dominate the veterinary molecular diagnostics market share, and this trend is expected to continue during the forecast period, due to reliable results and cost-effective properties of the product.
- In terms of disease, the new castle diseases segment is expected to hold more than 25% of the veterinary molecular diagnostics market, expanding at a CAGR of 8%.
- Based on species, the livestock segment is expected to experience maximum growth during the forecast period, due to increasing dairy farming activities in countries with high demand for dairy products.
- By end user, veterinary hospitals represented the highest revenue share of 50% in 2019, and are expected to continue dominating the veterinary molecular diagnostics market during the forecast period as well.
- North America generated the highest revenue share of 39.4% in 2019, due to rising adoption of pets and presence of key players in the region. Europe is the 2nd most lucrative region with a revenue share of 28.4%.
- The outbreak of COVID-19 has had a negative impact on the overall veterinary molecular diagnostics market.
“Increasing prevalence of veterinary diseases coupled with growing acceptance of molecular diagnostic techniques is expected to boost the growth of the veterinary molecular diagnostics market over the years to come,” says a PMR analyst.
Rise in Consolidation Activities by Key Players
Key manufacturers in the global veterinary molecular diagnostics market are highly focused on adopting strategies that will have a positive impact on their product portfolio and as well as enhance their presence in the veterinary molecular diagnostics market. Manufacturers are actively implementing strategies such as collaborations, mergers, partnerships, and acquisitions, which is helping them create a stronger footprint in the global market.
- For instance, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. acquired Qiagen N.V. in March 2020.
What Does the Report Cover?
Persistence Market Research offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on veterinary molecular diagnostics market in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment of 2015 – 2019 and projections for 2020 – 2030, on the basis of product (PCR kits, INAAT kits, microarray kits, and DNA sequencing kits), disease (anaplasma spp.,ehrlichia spp., new castle disease, influenza, porcine reproductive & respiratory syndrome (PRRS), and others), species (livestock animals and companion animals), and end user (veterinary hospitals, clinical laboratories, and veterinary research institutes), across seven key regions.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/12874
Access Related Reports:
Animal Drug Compounding Market
Persistence Market Research predicts that the global market for animal drug compounding will be valued at close to US$ 1.9 Bn in 2021, and expand at an 8% CAGR over the forecast period (2021-2031).
Animal Parasiticides Market
In this report, Persistence Market Research (PMR) delivers key insights on the global animal parasiticides market in its published report, titled “Animal Parasiticides Market: Global Industry Analysis and Forecast, 2016–2026.”
About us: Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – email@example.com