The Examination and Surgical Gloves Market is slated to grow on a stellar note going forward. The current situation is that digitization, which has the capacity of changing the dynamics of any vertical, has made a beeline to the healthcare vertical. The world out there no more depends on references for choosing healthcare services but goes for 360-degree research before arriving at the final decision. This would be the digitized healthcare vertical in the future.
Revenue from the sales of examination and surgical gloves amount to US$ 6.7 Bn in 2021 and the revenues are expected to attain a valuation of US$ 13.9 Bn by the end of 2031. This data has been analyzed in an updated survey on the examination and surgical gloves market by analysts at Persistence Market Research, which predicts the market to rise at a CAGR of 7.6% over the decade.
Demand for medical and surgical gloves has grown exponentially over the past decade, and this trend is expected to be continue over this decade as well. Examination and surgical glove sales growth can be attributed to increasing focus on healthcare and hygiene, rising healthcare expenditure, increasing surgical procedures, rising risk of hospital-acquired infections, prevalence of chronic and infectious diseases, etc.
Increase awareness about hygiene across the globe and initiatives from non-profits and governments are contributing to demand growth of examination and surgical gloves. Emerging economies where the trend of hygiene is picking up and healthcare infrastructure is being developed are the most lucrative markets for the sales of examination and surgical gloves.
Get Sample Copy of this Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/31668
Prime players in the industry are investing in the development of new facilities in order to expand their manufacturing capacity and meet high demand across the world.
- In September 2021, American Nitrile, a newly launched company, announced its plans for a new production facility that would be entirely dedicated to producing nitrile gloves for healthcare and industrial use. The facility is a move to fulfill the rising demand for medical and non-medical latex-free nitrile gloves.
- In July 2021, hospital supply group Premier Inc. and Honeywell International announced that they would be launching a new venture that would be capable of manufacturing 750 million nitrile exam gloves in the U.S. each year.
Many such efforts by other manufacturers are also being made in order to meet the high demand for gloves, especially from the medical sector.
- Ansell Healthcare LLC
- Top Glove Corporation Bud
- Supermax Corporation Berhad
- Rubberex Corporation (M) Bhd
- Comfort Rubber Gloves Industries Sdn Bhd
- Cardinal Health, Inc
- Labplus (GDC Group)
- Atrium Medical Care LLC
- WRP Asia Pacific Sdn Bhd
- Dynarex Corporation
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd
- Hartalega Holdings Berhad
- Riverstone Holdings Limited
- Brightway Holdings Sdn. Bhd
- Semperit AG Holding
- Alliance Rubber Products Sdn Bhd
- Qube Medical Products Sdn Bhd
- YTY Group
- Helthy Glove Co., Ltd
- Sri Trang Agro-Industry Plc
- Medisafe Technologies
- Delta Gloves
Request for Methodology@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/31668
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global examination and surgical gloves market is predicted to expand at a CAGR of 7.6% through 2031.
- Market revenue set to amount to a net worth of US$ 6.7 Bn in 2021.
- Market revenue anticipated to be around US$ 13.9 Bn by the end of the decade.
- North America is anticipated to dominate the global industry in terms of market share.
“Demand for examination and surgical gloves is expected to be prominent over the next ten years as healthcare expenditure increases and awareness for hygiene and safety rises across the globe,” says a Persistence Market Research analyst.
More Valuable Insights on Offer
Persistence Market Research, a research and consulting firm, has published a new market research report on the global examination and surgical gloves market that contains industry analysis of 2016–2020 and opportunity assessment for 2021–2031.
The report provides in-depth analysis of the market through different segments, namely, product, raw material, usage, distribution channel, and region. The report also provides supply and demand trends along with an overview of the parent market.
Access Full Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/31668
Access Related Reports:
Tissue Glue and Bio Adhesive Sealants Market
Global tissue glue and bio-adhesive sealants market was valued at US$ 1,156.3 Mn in 2015, it is anticipated to register a CAGR of 8.0% and is expected to reach US$ 2,281.2 Mn by 2024.
Saliva-based Screening Market
As per Persistence Market Research’s latest industry analysis, the global saliva-based screening market was valued at US$ 277 Mn in 2020, and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 8% over the forecast period 2021-2031.
About us: Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org