The global COVID-19 Saliva Collection Kits Market is estimated to grow noticeably in the next 10 years. With personalization doing the rounds, the healthcare vertical is also not expected to escape. With digitization, not just the track record of the patient but also the precautionary measures to be taken could be put forth. This would be how the healthcare vertical go about in the subsequent period.
As per Persistence Market Research’s latest industry analysis, the global COVID-19 saliva collection kits market was valued at US$ 189.8 Mn in 2020, and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 3.9% over 2026-2031.
COVID-19 saliva collection kits are known as in-vitro diagnostic medical devices used for collecting biological samples for detecting the COVID-19 virus. Rising COVID-19 infections, focus on developing convenient kits, and increasing awareness on self-testing are primary factors that are expected to drive demand for COVID-19 saliva collection kits.
Increasing scales of COVID-19 diagnosing is anticipated to be an advantage for several medical technology players operating in the market. With respect to the pandemic, several diagnostic test manufacturers are concentrating on the development of easy-to-use and rapid POC COVID-19 diagnostic tests to help testing outside of laboratories.
Get Sample Copy of this Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/32774
Key players are continuously focusing on expanding their product portfolios through the commercialization of products and launching of new products to grow their customer base and increase their sales footprint across countries.
- In February 2021, Zymo Research announced its COVID-19 variant sequencing service. This new global service expanded Zymo Research’s end-to-end SARS-CoV-2 solutions that included sample collection, RNA extraction, and SARS-CoV-2 detection.
- Psomagen, Inc., a CLIA-certified genetic analysis service provider, is adapting to the public’s changing COVID-19 testing needs by expanding its SARS-CoV-2 diagnostic services.
- Thermo Fisher scientific
- ACON Laboratories, Inc
- KYODO INTERNATIONAL INC.
- Lucence Health INc
- Therma Bright Inc
- Norgen Biotek Corp.
- NeuMoDx Molecular, Inc.
- Zymo Research Corporation.
- NEST Scientific USA
- Mawi DNA Technologies
Request for Methodology@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/32774
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- COVID-19 diagnostics is estimated to dominate the market by application. This segment accounted for approximately 63.9% share of the market in 2020.
- Diagnostic laboratories dominated the landscape in 2020 with a market share of 27%. Growing number of advanced diagnostic centers and rise in number of rapid diagnostic testing are primary factors driving segment growth.
- By region, Europe is set dominate the global COVID-19 saliva collection kits market with a value share of around 34.6% in 2021.
- The U.S. dominated the market in the North American region with a value share of 67% in 2020.
- In the East Asian region, China dominated the market with a share of 89% in 2020.
“Growing prevalence of COVID-19, preference toward convenient specimen testing, and new product launches beyond 2021 are expected to drive short-term market growth,” says an analyst of Persistence Market Research.
Access Full Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/32774
New product launches and approvals, agreements, collaborations, and partnerships have emerged as the key growth strategy adopted by industry players. By focusing on these strategies, key stakeholders are expanding their geographic footprints and strengthening their existing product portfolios.
- In November 2020, to support large-scale research and surveillance programs, Thermo Fisher Scientific introduced the Thermo Scientific SpeciMAX saliva collection kit.
What Does the Report Cover?
Persistence Market Research offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the COVID-19 saliva collection kits market in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment of 2020 and projections for 2021 – 2031.
The research study is based on the application (COVID-19 research and COVID-19 diagnostics) and end user (diagnostic laboratories, hospitals & clinics, academic and research institutes, biopharma companies, long-term care facilities, home care settings, and others), across seven key regions of the world.
Access Related Reports:
Disposable Blood Bags Market
Global Market Study on Disposable Blood Bags – Increasing Involvement of NGOs & Public Healthcare Facilities to Provide Collection Bags. CAGR, revenue, trends, outlook & projections.
Wheelchair and Components Market
The global wheelchair and components market is estimated to be valued at US$ 11 Bn in 2020, with the market expected to exhibit a CAGR of almost 4% over the forecast period (2020-2030).
About us: Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org