The global “spinal cord stimulation market” is expected to reach USD 4.12 billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period. The increasing acceptance of minimally invasive therapies can have a tremendous impact on the global market, states Fortune Business Insights, in a report, titled “Global Spinal Cord Stimulation Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Product (Rechargeable and Non-rechargeable), By Disease Indication (Failed Back Surgery Syndrome (FBSS), Degenerative Disc Disease (DDD), Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS), Arachnoiditis, and Others) By End User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, and Specialty Clinics), 2020-2027.” The market size stood at USD 2.88 billion in 2019.
The coronavirus incident has caused massive loss and disruption to various industries across the globe. We understand that this health disaster has negatively impacted various sectors across the globe. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly infectious virus. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. More or less, nearly every sector is estimated to be impacted by this pandemic.
We are making endless efforts to uplift businesses in this crucial need of the hour. Our expertise and experience can offer enormous benefits to help regain this global pandemic.
September 2018: Nevro, a medical device company announced that it has received TGA approval for Senza II, the company’s second-generation spinal cord stimulation system.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report
Favorable Government Guidelines to Intensify Market
- The favorable policies pertaining to spinal cord stimulation therapy is expected to bolster the healthy growth of the market. Numerous government associations are introducing guidelines for the treatment of chronic pain and other disease indications, which, in turn, will aid the expansion of the market. For instance, in January 2019, National Institute for Health and Care Excellence published guidelines and recommendations for the Senza SCS system, which delivers HF10 therapy to treat patients having neuropathic pain.
- Moreover, the rising shift towards non-opioid alternative therapies coupled with high demand for spinal cord stimulation will uplift the market in the near future. For instance, in 2018, the FDA received over 200 submissions from companies seeking a speedy approval process for devices that can be used in place of opioids for pain management.
Quick Buy Spinal Cord Stimulation Market
Prevalence of Disc Diseases to Augment Growth in Europe
North America accounted for the maximum share of the market primary due to the rapid adoption of neuromodulation therapies. The market in Europe is expected to grow owing to the rising cases of degenerative disc diseases and chronic pain. The introduction of innovative systems by companies will enable speedy expansion of the market in the region. For instance, in January 2019, the launch of Spectra WaveWriter spinal cord stimulator system by Boston Scientific in Europe. Asia Pacific is likely to account for a considerable in the global market during the forecast period. The growth is attributed to the rapid adoption of neuromodulation therapies. The surging geriatric population is expected to bode well for the market in Asia Pacific. The growing demand for minimally invasive therapies will further incite the development of the market in the region.
Global Spinal Cord Stimulation Market Report 2021 -2024 contains systematic and point to point information regarding to Spinal Cord Stimulation Industry. The report contains brief Introduction, Market analysis by types , applications and regions.Report also contains top Manufacturers Profiles (Name of the manufacturer, Business Overview, Type and Applications and Sales, Price, Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share).Report also provide global and regional Sales Channel, Distributors, Traders and Dealers with Pressure Sensors Market Analysis Value And next four Years forecast value.
Global ” Spinal Cord Stimulation Market ” 2020 report includes the market strategy, market orientation, expertise opinion and knowledgeable information. Report provides market growth and Revenue, market share and size that helps to understand future prospects. The report also covers the current market information, porter’s five forces analysis with threat of new entrants, threat of substitute products and services, key challenges, opportunities in Microbiome Therapeutics Industry.
The report on the spinal cord stimulation market contains:
- Outstanding investigation of the market
- Vital insights into the competitive landscape
- Factors restricting market growth
- Recent trends and development
- Prime factors enabling growth
- New government regulations
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts
An Overview of the Impact of COVID-19 on this Market:
The emergence of COVID-19 has brought the world to a standstill. We understand that this health crisis has brought an unprecedented impact on businesses across industries. However, this too shall pass. Rising support from governments and several companies can help in the fight against this highly contagious disease. There are some industries that are struggling and some are thriving. Overall, almost every sector is anticipated to be impacted by the pandemic.
We are taking continuous efforts to help your business sustain and grow during COVID-19 pandemics. Based on our experience and expertise, we will offer you an impact analysis of coronavirus outbreak across industries to help you prepare for the future.
Rescheduling of Effective Surgeries to Restrict Market Amid COVID-19
The postponement of selective and non-urgent surgeries by the government to administer COVID-19 patients has subsequently affected the growth of the market. According to COVIDSurg, around 28.4 million surgeries were canceled or postponed during the peak of 12 weeks of disruption due to COVID‐19. Many companies operating in the market reported a major drop in revenue during the pandemic. For instance, Abbott’s neuromodulation segment reported a 30.1% decline in the global revenues during the first quarter of 2020 when compared to the same period in 2019. Similarly, the neuromodulation segment of Boston Scientific Corporation witnessed a 24.6% decline in sales globally during the first six months of 2020 when compared to the same period in 2019.
The Report Lists the Key Companies in the Global Spinal Cord Stimulation Market:
- Boston Scientific Corporation (Massachusetts, U.S.)
- Medtronic (Dublin, Ireland)
- Abbott (Illinois, U.S.)
- Nevro Corp (California, U.S.)
- Nuvectra (Texas, U.S.)
- Stimwave LLC (Florida, U.S.)
- Other prominent players
Table Of Content
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Prevalence of Key Indications – For Key Countries/ Regions
- Regulatory Scenario – For Key Countries/ Regions
- Impact of COVID-19 on Global Spinal Cord Stimulation Market
- New Product Launches
- Key Industry Developments – Mergers, Acquisitions and Partnerships
- Global Spinal Cord Stimulation Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2016-2027
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Disease Indication
- Failed Back Surgery Syndrome (FBSS)
- Degenerative Disc Disease (DDD)
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS)
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Specialty Clinics
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of World
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245