Global Smart Inhalers Market is anticipated to grow at a tremendous CAGR of 21.26% during the forecast period from 2021 to 2026. The demand for Smart Inhalers is primarily attributed to factors such as the growing number of patients suffering from respiratory disorders, along with the rising incidence of COPD and the rising incidence of asthma are expected to drive the Smart Inhalers market growth. In addition to that, the involvement of key companies such as Cognita Labs, BreatheSuit is expected to provide greater opportunities.
DelveInsight’s Smart Inhalers Market Insights and Forecast provides the current and forecasted Smart Inhalers Market forecasts for the next five years, upcoming innovation in the devices, individual market shares, challenges, drivers, and barriers, market trends, and key competitors in the Smart Inhalers Market.
Smart Inhalers Overview
Smart Inhalers are medical devices that are used for delivering different types of medication via inhalation. The drugs that are used in the inhalers comprise anticholinergic, glucocorticoids, insulin, and beta-agonists. They are used for the treatment and prevention of respiratory diseases such as asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases. The inhalers are also known as the Smart Inhalers owing to the sensors that are attached as a clip to the inhalers that monitor the right dose per intake and the technique that is used for inhaling the medication. The data that is acquired by the sensor is then shared with the patient and the healthcare professionals for tracking the inhaler usage. The data monitored can then be shared using the Bluetooth technology to their mobile apps via a platform known as Hailie.
Geographically, the Global Smart Inhalers market is studied for North America, Europe, Asia- Pacific, and the Rest of the World. In terms of revenue share, North America currently leads the Global Smart Inhalers market and is expected to remain constant during the forecast period. This domination is owing to the growing demand because of the high prevalence of respiratory disorders, rising population of the elderly, rising product launch, and well-established reimbursement scenario for Smart Inhalers in the region. Furthermore, the prompt and well-established healthcare services and infrastructure contributes to the growth of the regional Smart Inhalers market. Moreover, the presence of key players in the region and supportive reimbursement programs further provide immense growth opportunities for the Smart Inhalers market.
Furthermore, due to the increase in the prevalence of respiratory disorders and the presence of key players in the Asia-Pacific region, there is an increasing demand observed for Smart Inhalers therapy in these regions which are driving the Smart Inhalers market growth. Additionally, the rising geriatric population in the region has a higher susceptibility to chronic obstructive pulmonary disorders and others, along with rising healthcare costs, improving healthcare infrastructure population, and growing healthcare expenditure are further projected to augment the Smart Inhalers market in the region.
To know more about why North America is leading the market growth in the Smart Inhalers market, get a snapshot of the report Smart Inhalers Market Report
- On January 23, 2020, FDA approved the smart inhaler cap from Cognita Labs. The device is also known as CapMedic and signals patients to use inhalers correctly.
- On October 06, 2021, BreatheSuit had announced that FDA approved the device that tends to turn inhalers into Smart Inhalers.
- On January 31, 2020, FDA approved the first interactive digital inhaler sensor which allows the patients to manage their condition by providing instructions and recording usage data.
- On January 07, 2019, FDA approved Teva’s integrated digital rescue inhaler.
Interested in knowing how the Smart Inhalers Market will be growing by 2026? Click to get a snapshot of Smart Inhalers Market Assessment
Key Players Proactively Working In the Smart Inhalers Market
Key Smart Inhaler companies contribute a lot to the development of these devices, they are also involved in mergers and acquisitions to strengthen their market position. Some of the companies operating actively in the Smart Inhalers market include Teva Pharmaceutical, AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline plc, AptarGroup Inc, Novartis AG, OPKO Health Inc, BreatheSuite Inc, Adherium, Propeller Health, H&T Presspart Manufacturing Ltd, Zeolr Technologies Pvt Ltd, and several others.
The COVID-19 pandemic had a profound impact on elective and non-urgent surgeries across the countries. The demand for Smart Inhalers therapy is primarily affected by the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic. The government imposed lockdowns to curb the spread of the virus leading to restrictions in movement and a decrease in regular check-ups. Owing to the COVID-19 pandemic situation, various forms of elective procedures were temporarily stopped in contrast to the COVID-19 affected patients that were given utmost priority. This led to a decrease in the surgery required for Smart Inhalers. However, decreasing the number of cases, increasing vaccination number, and relief in lockdowns are expected to boost the demand for Smart Inhalers.
However, post-COVID-19 the healthcare system is trying to get normalcy owing to the resumed patent visits, the opening of manufacturing facilities, leverage given in terms of lockdown restrictions among others. Hence, the demand for Smart Inhalers is expected to rise in the market in the post-pandemic scenario during the forecast period.
To discuss more regarding the short/long-term impact of COVID-19 get a snapshot of the report Smart Inhalers Market Assessment
Scope of the Smart Inhalers Market Report:
- Geography Covered: Global
- Study Period: 2021-2026
- Market Segmentation By Product Type – Dry- Powder Inhalers (DPI) based Smart Inhalers, Metered-Dose Inhalers (MDI) based Smart Inhalers
- Market Segmentation By Device Type – Built-In Smart Inhalers, Attach Type Smart Inhalers
- Market Segmentation By Indication – COPD, Asthma, Others
- Market Segmentation By Geography – North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World
- Smart Inhalers Companies in the Market – Teva Pharmaceutical, AstraZeneca, GlaxoSmithKline plc, AptarGroup Inc, Novartis AG, OPKO Health Inc, BreatheSuite Inc, Adherium, Propeller Health, H&T Presspart Manufacturing Ltd, Zeolr Technologies Pvt Ltd, and several others.
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Product Profiles
- Case Studies
- KOL’s Views
- Analyst’s View
Table of Contents
|1||Smart Inhalers Market Report Introduction|
|2||Smart Inhalers Market Executive Summary|
|3||Regulatory and Patent Analysis|
|4||Smart Inhalers Market Key Factors Analysis|
|5||Smart Inhalers Porter’s Five Forces Analysis|
|6||COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Smart Inhalers Market|
|7||Smart Inhalers Market Layout|
|8||Smart Inhalers Global Company Share Analysis – Key 3-5 Companies|
|9||Smart Inhalers Companies and Product Profiles|
To get a deeper understanding of key companies related to the Smart Inhalers Market, get a snapshot of the Smart Inhalers Market Landscape
Key Takeaways From the Smart Inhalers Market Report Study
- Market size analysis for current market size (2020), and market forecast for 5 years (2021-2026)
- The effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on this market is significant. To capture and analyze suitable indicators, our experts are closely watching the Smart Inhalers market.
- Top key product/services/technology developments, merger, acquisition, partnership, joint venture happened for last 3 years
- Key companies dominating the Global Smart Inhalers Market.
- Various opportunities are available for the other competitor in the Smart Inhalers Market space.
- What are the top-performing segments in 2020? How these segments will perform in 2026.
- Which are the top-performing regions and countries in the current market scenario?
- Which are the regions and countries where companies should have concentrated on opportunities for Smart Inhalers market growth in the coming future?
Target Audience Who Can Be Benefited from Smart Inhalers Market Report Study
- Smart Inhalers providers
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Smart Inhalers related organizations, associations, forums, and other alliances
- Government and corporate offices
- Start-up companies, venture capitalists, and private equity firms
- Distributors and Traders in Smart Inhalers
- Various End-users want to know more about the Smart Inhalers Market and the latest technological developments in the Smart Inhalers market.
Learn More About DelveInsight Report Offerings
Global Airway Management Devices Market was valued at USD 1.51 billion in 2020, growing at a CAGR of 6.20% during the forecast period from 2021 to 2026, to reach USD 2.35 billion by 2026. The report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Airway Management Devices, historical and forecasted epidemiology as well as key companies involved in pipelines such as Smiths Medical PLC, Narang Medical Limited, Intersurgical Ltd, Teleflex Incorporated, Stryker Corporation, Medtronic PLC, and others.
“DelveInsight’s ‘Asthma Diagnostic Devices Market Insight, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast, 2026’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of Asthma Diagnostic Devices and the historical and forecasted Asthma Diagnostic Devices market trends, drivers, barriers and key companies involved such as Medline Industries, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Siemens Process Instrumentation, Smiths Medical, Vyaire Medical, Nihon Kohden Corporation, Vitalograph, Circassia Limited, Intermedical (UK) Limited, and several others.
“DelveInsight’s ‘Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Treatment Devices Market Insight, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast, 2026’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Treatment Devices and the historical and forecasted Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Treatment Devices market trends, drivers, barriers and key companies involved such as GlaxoSmithKline plc, Novartis AG, Merck & Co., Koninklijke Philips N.V, AstraZeneca, 3M, GF HEALTH PRODUCTS, Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc, Smiths Medical, Baxter, and others.
“DelveInsight’s ‘Cough Assist Devices Market Insight, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast, 2026’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of Cough Assist Devices and the historical and forecasted Cough Assist Devices market trends, drivers, barriers and key companies involved such as Koninklijke Philips N.V, Percussionaire Corp, Emerson, Hill Rom, Dima Italia SRL, and others.
Global Pulse Oximeters Market was valued at USD 1.9 billion in 2020, growing at a CAGR of 10.13% during the forecast period from 2021 to 2026, to reach USD 3.3 billion by 2026. The report delivers an in-depth understanding of Pulse Oximeters and the historical and forecasted Pulse Oximeters market trends, drivers, barriers and key companies involved such as Medtronic, Nonin Medical Inc, Lepu Medical Technology, TytoCare Ltd, VYAIRE, OMRON Corporation, Meditech Equipment Co, and others
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance. Get hassle-free access to all the healthcare and pharma market research reports through our subscription-based platform PharmDelve.