The Dialysis Machines Market is expected to grow on an unabashed note in the next decade. With a worldwide shortage of healthcare staff, the healthcare IT solutions comprising web-based staffing platforms are doing the rounds. The future scenario won’t be any different. These platforms would show the gaps, i.e. actual dearth of healthcare personnel like nurse’s doctors, technicians, lab workers, and clinicians, which would help the entire healthcare vertical to take measures to bridge the gap between demand and supply. This would be an important development in the healthcare industry going forward.
As per Persistence Market Research’s latest industry analysis, the global dialysis machines market was valued at US$ 17.1 Bn in 2020, and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of close to 3% over the forecast period (2021-2031)
Rising ageing population suffering from chronic diseases such as hypertension and diabetes mellitus is expected to increase incidence of kidney diseases such as acute kidney injury (AKI), chronic kidney disease (CKD) and end-stage renal disease (ESRD). With growing global concerns regarding kidney diseases, many leading and start-up companies are focusing on technological advancements to develop safe and effective dialysis products.
- For instance, in December 2020, Medtronic plc commercially launched Carpediem™ Cardio-Renal Pediatric Dialysis Emergency Machine, anticipated to provide continuous renal replacement therapy (CRRT) to patients. It is used in acute kidney injuries or fluid overloaded patients requiring hemodialysis or hemofiltration therapy.
Get Sample Copy of this Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/32797
- Medtronic Plc
- Teleflex, Inc.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- C. R. Bard (Becton, Dickinson & Company)
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- Baxter International, Inc.
- Fresenius Medical Care (Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA)
- Nipro Corporation
- Toray Medical Co. Ltd. [Toray Industries, Inc.]
- Allmed Medical Care
- AWAK Technologies
- Dialife S.A.
- ESCO Medicon
- Quanta Dialysis Technologies
- Hemoclean Co., Ltd.
- Nikkiso Co., Ltd.
- Outset Medical, Inc.
Request for Methodology@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/32797
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The hemodialysis segment is expected to hold more than 52% revenue share in the market by 2031, expanding at a CAGR of 2.6%.
- ESRD accounted for the highest market share of 42% in 2021.
- Among the end users, the hospitals segment is set to account for 33% market share through the forecast period.
- North America holds a major share in the global dialysis machines market, and a similar trend is expected to continue through 2031.
- Manufacturers are actively involved in portfolio expansion and collaborations with various companies to gain a larger market share.
“Increasing ageing population with rising prevalence of chronic diseases and growing demand for advanced portable devices are expected to drive demand for dialysis machines over the years ahead,” says an analyst of Persistence Market Research.
Access Full Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/32797
Key players continue to rely upon acquisitions, collaboration, alliances, and product launches to gain large revenue shares in the dialysis machines space. To provide access to advanced products and increase patient convenience and safety, both new and existing market players are investing in research.
Prominent manufacturers are entering into strategic agreements with leading players to expand their product portfolios across countries.
- For instance, in June 2021, American Renal Associates, a leading provider of outpatient dialysis services, in collaboration with CloudCath, evaluated the use of CloudCath’s system by peritoneal dialysis patients. This collaboration would strengthen CloudCath’s portfolio.
What Does the Report Cover?
Persistence Market Research offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the dialysis machines market in its latest study, presenting a historical demand assessment of 2016 – 2020 and projections for 2021 – 2031.
The research study is based on the product (hemodialysis devices [hemodialysis machines, dialyzers & filters, and vascular access devices], peritoneal devices [automated peritoneal dialysis machines, dialyzers & filters and vascular access devices], continuous renal replacement therapy (CRRT) systems and consumables, indication [acute kidney injury (AKI), chronic kidney disease (CKD), and end-stage renal disease (ESRD)], and end user (hospitals, clinics & dialysis centers, ambulatory surgical centers, and homecare setting), across seven key regions of the world.
Access Related Reports:
Oral Solid Dosage Contract Manufacturing Market
The global oral solid dosage contract manufacturing market is estimated to be valued at around US$ 21 Bn in 2020, with the market expected to exhibit a CAGR of close to 6% over the forecast period (2020-2030).
Europe Urethral Bulking Systems Market
Demand for urethral bulking systems in Europe is projected to increase at a CAGR of 6% from 2021 to 2031. As per Persistence Market Research’s projections, pyrolytic carbon-coated graphite beads accounted for a substantial share of over 55% of the overall market in 2020.
About us: Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org