The global radiopharmaceuticals market size is projected to reach USD 9.54 billion by 2026. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Radiopharmaceuticals Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Type (PET Radiopharmaceuticals, SPECT Radiopharmaceuticals), By Application (Neurology, Cardiology, Oncology, and Others), By End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Diagnostic Centres, and Others) and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026,” the market was valued at USD 4.86 billion in 2018. Driven by increasing number of successful clinical trials, the market will exhibit a CAGR of 9.0% from 2019-2026.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/nuclear-medicine-radiopharmaceuticals-market-101812
- Detailed Historical Overview
- Consumer and Pricing Analysis
- Market Dynamics of the Industry
- In-depth Market Segmentation
- Historical and Projected Market Sizing in Terms of Value
- Recent Market Trends and Impact Factors
- R&D Status and Technology Overview
- Extensive Industry Structure Coverage
Key Companies and Manufacturers Covered:
The study covers key players operating in the Radiopharmaceuticals Market along with prime schemes and strategies implemented by each player to hold high positions in the industry. Such a tough vendor landscape provides a competitive outlook of the industry, consequently existing as a key insight.
- Lantheus Medical Imaging, Inc.
- Cardinal Health
- Norgine B.V.
- Advanced Accelerator Applications (Novartis AG)
- Bracco Diagnostic Inc.
- Jubilant Life Sciences Limited
- GE Healthcare (General Electric Company)
Radiopharmaceuticals are substances that are used to diagnose specific medical problems or diseases. Increasing imaging capabilities and efficiencies have led to a wide product adoption across the world. Increasing number of successful clinical trials associated with radiopharmaceuticals will fuel the demand for the product. Recent drug application area discoveries have showcased promise for the companies operating in the market. Technological advancements in nuclear imaging and their applications in diagnosis of cancer and other serious diseases have opened up a huge potential for growth. Growing awareness regarding the adverse effects of chronic diseases, and the need for early diagnosis will aid Radiopharmaceuticals Market growth. The advancements in imaging systems have played a major role in the growth of the market. Companies are putting in increased efforts towards the manufacturing of diagnostic radiopharmaceuticals. Increasing investments in the research and development (R&D) will create several growth opportunities for market growth.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/nuclear-medicine-radiopharmaceuticals-market-101812
North America to Witness Highest Growth; Growing Adoption of Nuclear Imaging to Aid Growth
The report segments the Radiopharmaceuticals market on the basis of regional demographics into Latin America, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa. Among these regions, North America will emerge dominant in the coming years. The advancements in nuclear imaging has contributed to the growth of the market in North America. Increased awareness regarding the adverse effects of cancer and other serious diseases will create several growth opportunities for the companies operating in the regional market of North America.
Detailed Table of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- 1 Installed Base of PET/PET-CT Scanners – For Key Countries, 2015 and 2018
- 2 Installed Base of Gamma Cameras – For Key Countries, 2018
- 3 Reimbursement Scenario- For Key Countries
- 4 New Product Launches
- 5 Key Industry Developments
- 6 Pipeline Analysis
- Global Radiopharmaceuticals Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
- Key Findings / Summary
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Type
- 2.1 PET Radiopharmaceuticals
- 2.1.1 FDG-PET/18F
- 2.1.2 68Ga
- 2.1.3 68Cu
- 2.1.4 11C
- 2.1.5 Others
- 2.2 SPECT Radiopharmaceuticals
- 2.2.1 Technetium-99m
- 2.2.2 Iodine-123
- 2.2.3 Xenon-133
- 2.2.4 Thallium-201
- 2.2.5 Others
- Radiopharmaceuticals Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
- 3.1 Neurology
- 3.2 Cardiology
- 3.3 Oncology
- 3.4 Others
- 4 Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By End User
- 4.1 Hospitals & Clinics
- 4.2 Diagnostic Centers
- 4.3 Others
- Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- 5.1 North America
- 5.2 Europe
- 5.3 Asia Pacific
- 5.4 Rest of the World
- 2.1 PET Radiopharmaceuticals
Order Full Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/checkout-page/101812
Fortune Business Insights follows a robust research methodology that involves data triangulation based on top-down, bottom-up approaches, and validation of the estimated market numbers through primary research. The information used to estimate the market size and forecast for various segments at the global, regional, and country level is derived from the most credible published sources and through interviews with the right stakeholders.
Growth rate or CAGR exhibited by a market for a certain forecast period is calculated on the basis of various factors and their level of impact on the market. These factors include market drivers, restraints, industry challenges, market and technological developments, market trends, etc.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What are the key technological and Nuclear Medicine/ Radiopharmaceuticals Market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest Radiopharmaceuticals market share?
- Why Choose Fortune Business Insights?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Nuclear Medicine/ Radiopharmaceuticals Market growth?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245