The increasing prevalence of chronic diseases among the geriatric population is driving the Netherlands home healthcare market. The above information is published in a report, titled “Netherlands Home Healthcare: Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2019-2026.” Fortune Business Insights in the report predicts that rising geriatric population in the Netherlands is leading to high demand for home healthcare equipment. A study by Central Bureau Statistics (CBU), it is estimated that around 3.31 million people in the Netherlands are aged above 65 years. Also, the study predicts that the number will increase by 2026. This further indicates that the adoption of home healthcare products will increase in the forthcoming years.
Highlights of the Report:
- In-depth analysis of various insights, namely, Netherland Home Healthcare Market trends, growth drivers, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Comprehensive details of key market players, their core competencies, and Netherland Home Healthcare Market share.
- The potency of suppliers and buyers to make better business decisions.
- Lists out the market size in terms of volume.
As per the report by Fortune Business Insights, the Netherland market was worth US$ 570.0 Mn in 2018 and is anticipated to reach US$ 1013.1 Mn by 2026. As home healthcare is a viable option and increasingly adopted by the elderly population, the market for home healthcare in the Netherlands is likely to exhibit a healthy CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/netherland-home-healthcare-market-100954
Key Players Operating in The Netherland Home Healthcare Market Include:
Key players are involved in mergers and acquisition to strengthen their market position. Owing to increasing competition frequent innovations are taking place in the market. Some of the companies operating the industry are:
Some of the companies operating in the Netherland Home Healthcare Market include Molnlycke Health Care, ConvaTec Group plc, Melsungen AG, Hollister Inc., Coloplast, Medline Industries Inc., and Acelity L.P. among others.
Government-backed Support Regarding New Policies and Acts Propel the Market’s Growth
Under the Social Support Act, Dutch people who need home assistance can apply for a wheelchair from local authorities. These local authorities provide assistance to elderly people, autistic children, and families who require parenting support. The government in the Netherlands are heavily investing in several acts which include Long-term Care Act, the Health Insurance Act, among others. These acts predominantly take care of elderly people and offer medication and assistance they need. Such policies are expected to increase the adoption of home health solutions. Dutch people are increasingly spending on healthcare, which is another factor driving the market. As per the Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport, healthcare expenditure is estimated to be approx. 77 Euro Billion each year.
Healthcare Equipment and Housing Supplies Have a Higher Preference Over Other Products
Among different products, healthcare equipment and housing supplies cover the maximum share in the Netherlands market. The demand for home healthcare services is increasing on account of the rising aging population in this country. Furthermore, demand for self-monitoring devices such as blood glucose monitors, blood pressure monitoring devices, heart rate monitoring devices, and pulse oximeters. In 2018, the segment covered a share of 52% and will continue to dominate the market in the Netherlands.
Detailed Table of Content:
1.1. Research Scope
1.2. Market Segmentation
1.3. Research Methodology
1.4. Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
3.1. Market Drivers
3.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
4.1 Reimbursement Scenario
4.2 Ageing Population Statistics
4.3 Government Initiatives to Encourage Home Healthcare
4.4 Home Healthcare Industry Structure
4.5 Key Industry Developments – Mergers, Acquisitions and Partnerships
- The Netherland Home Healthcare Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast, 2015-2026
5.1. Key Findings / Summary
5.2. Market Analysis – By Product
5.2.1 Continence Care
188.8.131.52 Briefs & Diapers
184.108.40.206 Catheters & Bags
220.127.116.11 Underpads & Liners
5.2.2 Wound Care
18.104.22.168 Traditional Wound Dressings
22.214.171.124 Advanced Wound Dressings
126.96.36.199 Negative Pressure Wound Therapy
5.2.3 Ostomy Care
188.8.131.52 Ostomy Care Bags
5.2.4 Clinical Nutrition
184.108.40.206 Parenteral Nutrition
220.127.116.11 Enteral Nutrition
5.2.5 Respiratory Care
5.2.6 Equipment & Housekeeping Supplies
- Competitive Analysis
6.1 Key Industry Developments
6.2 Market Share Analysis, 2018
6.3. Company Profiles (Overview, Products & services, SWOT analysis, Recent developments, strategies, financials (based on availability))
6.3.1 Molnlycke Health Care
6.3.2 Smith & Nephew plc
6.3.3 ConvaTec Group plc
6.3.5 B. Braun Melsungen AG
6.3.6 Hollister Inc.
6.3.7 Fresenius Medical Care
6.3.8 Acelity L.P.
6.3.9 Medline Industries Inc.
- Strategic Recommendations
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/netherland-home-healthcare-market-100954
- Extensive product offerings
- Customer research services
- Robust research methodology
- Comprehensive reports
- Latest technological developments
- Value chain analysis
- Potential Netherland Home Healthcare Market opportunities
- Growth dynamics
- Quality assurance
- Post-sales support
- Regular report updates
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Comprehensive analysis of the Netherland Home Healthcare Market growth drivers, obstacles, opportunities, and other related challenges.
- Tracks the developments, such as new product launches, agreements, mergers and acquisitions, geographical expansions, and joint ventures.
- Identifies market restraints and boosters.
- Identifies all the possible segments present in the market to aid organizations in strategic business planning.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED:
- What is the market size and growth rate of the global and regional market by various segments?
- What is the market size and growth rate of the market for selective countries?
- Which region or sub-segment is expected to drive the market in the forecast period?
- What Factors are estimated to drive and restrain the Netherland Home Healthcare Market growth?
- What are the key technological and market trends shaping the market?
- What are the key opportunities in the market?
- What are the key companies operating in the market?
- Which company accounted for the highest market share?
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights™ we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245