Global Nebulizers Market was valued at USD 1.21 billion in 2020, growing at a CAGR of 7.74% during the forecast period from 2021 to 2026, and expected to reach USD 1.88 billion by 2026.
The Nebulizers market is anticipated to witness growth due to significant factors such as technological advancements, the rising prevalence of respiratory diseases, such as COPD and asthma, a surge in cigarette smoking, and the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic. Some of the key Nebulizer companies with their products in various stages of development include Koninklijke Philips N.V., Omron Healthcare, Inc., Aerogen, PARI GmbH, GF Health Products, Inc., Allied Healthcare Products Inc., TEKCELEO, BMC Medical Co., Ltd., Medtronic PLC, Invacare Corporation, Trudell Medical International, and others.
DelveInsight’s “Nebulizers Market Insights and Forecast” report provides the current and forecasted Market trends for the next five years, drivers and barriers, upcoming innovation in the devices, individual market shares, challenges, and key competitors in the Nebulizers Market.
Nebulizers are medical devices used to administer drugs directly into the lungs of patients suffering from respiratory disorders. The nebulizer machines are usually made up of a motor, mouthpiece, cap, and tubing.
Nebulizers tend to turn liquid medicine into a fine mist with the help of oxygen, compressed air, and ultrasonic power for breaking liquid drugs into aerosols. Nebulizers help pump pressurized air through the liquid to form a mist and are breathed in using a mouthpiece or mask. The machines are designed for the treatment of asthma, cystic fibrosis, COPD, and other respiratory disorders.
For more information, visit Nebulizers Market Dynamics, Recent Developments, and Market Forecast.
Nebulizers Market Insights
Geographically, the global Nebulizers market is studied for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World. In terms of revenue share, North America currently leads the global market. It is predicted that it will remain constant during the forecast period. This domination is owing to the growing demand because of the high prevalence of respiratory disorders, rising population of the elderly, rising product launch, and well-established reimbursement scenario in the region, among other factors in the area.
Furthermore, the prompt and well-established healthcare services and infrastructure contributes to the growth of the regional nebulizer market. Moreover, key players in the region will further provide immense opportunities for the Nebulizers market growth.
Furthermore, the rising burden of the senior population across the globe is also anticipated to contribute to market growth. This is because older people are more susceptible to developing respiratory disorders.
To learn more about why North America is leading the market growth in the Nebulizers market, get a snapshot of the Nebulizers market report.
Recent Advancements in Nebulizers Market
- On September 24, 2021, Resyca, Recipharm collaborated with Medspray, and boarded its first pharmaceutical customer on their soft mist inhaler (SMI) platform. The SMI platform includes a portable, disposable nebulizer with a micro spray nozzle created by spray expert Medspray, to produce a near-monodisperse aerosol with a high lung dosage.
- On August 2021, Smiths Medical announced the launch of the acapella® choice blue vibratory PEP therapy system. Vibratory PEP therapy is a drug-free supplemental treatment that can reduce COPD flare-ups and hospital length of stay by 1.5 days. The acapella® choice blue system is designed to deliver medication when combined with a nebulizer effectively.
- On November 2020, Asclepius Meditec announced that Hydrogen Oxygen Generator with Nebulizer – a respiratory medical device developed by the company for combatting the coronavirus, has been featured in a monograph titled “Hydrogen-Oxygen Inhalation for Treatment of COVID-19“. Created by Asclepius Meditec, Hydrogen Oxygen Generator with Nebulizer has received the National Innovative Class III medical device certificate by NMPA (Chinese National Medical Products Administration) in 2020.
Interested in knowing how the Market will be growing by 2026? Click to get a snapshot of Nebulizers Market Outlook.
Key Players Proactively Working In the Nebulizers Market
Companies that manufacture nebulizers make significant contributions to the development of these devices. To strengthen their market position, they also engage in mergers and acquisitions. Some of the key companies operating actively in the Nebulizers market include Koninklijke Philips N.V. (PHG), Omron Healthcare Inc. (OMRNY), Aerogen, PARI GmbH, GF Health Products, Inc., Allied Healthcare Products Inc. (AHPI), TEKCELEO, BMC Medical Co., Ltd., Medtronic PLC (MDT), Invacare Corporation (IVC), Trudell Medical International, and others.
Covid 19 Impact Analysis
Across the country, the COVID-19 epidemic had a significant influence on elective and non-urgent procedures. The COVID-19 outbreak has had a consequential impact on the demand for nebulizers. The authorities implemented lockdowns to stop the illness from spreading, which limited movement and reduced routine check-ups.
Various elective treatments were briefly halted because of the COVID-19 pandemic, although COVID-19-affected patients were prioritized. As a result, the number of surgeries necessary for Nebulizers has decreased. However, when the number of cases falls, vaccination rates rise, and lockdowns are lifted, the need for Nebulizers is projected to grow.
However, because of the resumption of patent visits, the opening of manufacturing facilities, and the leverage granted in terms of lockdown limits, the healthcare system is attempting to return to normalcy following COVID-19. Hence, the demand for Nebulizers is expected to rise in the market in the post-pandemic scenario during the forecast period.
To discuss the short/long-term impact of COVID-19, get a snapshot of the report Nebulizers market assessment.
Scope of the Nebulizers Market Report:
- Geography Covered: Global
- Study Period: 2021-2026
- Market Segmentation By Type of Nebulizers – Bluetooth-Enabled Nebulizers, Portable Nebulizers, Electronic Vibrating Mesh Nebulizer
- Market Segmentation By End-User – Hospitals and Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs), Emergency Centers, Others
- Market Segmentation By Portability – Tabletop and Portable Nebulizer
- Market Segmentation By Indication – Respiratory Diseases such as COPD, Asthma, and Others
- Market Segmentation By Geography – North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World
- Nebulizers Companies in the Market – Koninklijke Philips N.V., Omron Healthcare, Inc., Aerogen, PARI GmbH, GF Health Products, Inc., Allied Healthcare Products Inc., TEKCELEO, BMC Medical Co., Ltd., Medtronic PLC, Invacare Corporation, Trudell Medical International, and others.
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Product Profiles
- Case Studies
- KOL’s Views
- Analyst’s View
Table of Contents
|3||Regulatory and Patent Analysis|
|4||Key Factors Analysis|
|5||Nebulizers Porter’s Five Forces Analysis|
|6||COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Nebulizers Market|
|7||Nebulizers Market Layout|
|8||Nebulizers Global Company Share Analysis – Key 3-5 Companies|
|9||Nebulizers Companies and Product Profiles|
To understand key companies related to the Nebulizers Market, get a snapshot of the Nebulizers Regulatory and Patent Analysis.
Key Takeaways From the Nebulizers Market Report Study
- Market size analysis for current market size (2020) as well as market forecast for five years (2021-2026)
- The effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on the Nebulizers market is significant. Our experts are closely watching the Nebulizers market to capture and analyze suitable indicators.
- For the last three years, the top key product/services/technology developments, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and joint ventures have happened.
- Key companies are dominating the Market.
- Various opportunities are available for the other competitors in the Nebulizers Market space.
- What are the top-performing segments in 2020? How these segments will perform in 2026.
- Which are the top-performing regions and countries in the current market scenario?
- Which regions and countries should companies have concentrated on opportunities for market growth in the coming future?
Learn More About DelveInsight Report Offerings
“DelveInsight’s ‘Asthma Diagnostic Devices Market Insight, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast, 2026’ report offers an in-depth understanding of Asthma Diagnostic Devices, market drivers and barriers, the historical and forecasted market trends, and key companies involved such as Medline Industries, Siemens Process Instrumentation, Smiths Medical (SMGZY), Vyaire Medical, Becton, Dickinson and Company (BDX), Nihon Kohden Corporation (NHNKY), Vitalograph, Circassia Limited (CIR), Intermedial Limited, and others.
“DelveInsight’s ‘Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Treatment Devices Market Insight, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast, 2026’ report offers an in-depth understanding of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Treatment Devices, market drivers and barriers, the historical and forecasted market trends, and key companies involved such as GlaxoSmithKline plc (GSK), AstraZeneca (AZN), 3M, GF HEALTH PRODUCTS, Novartis AG (NVS), Merck & Co. (MRK), Koninklijke Philips N.V (PHG), Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc (SEPR), Smiths Medical (SMGZY), Baxter (BAX), and others.
Global Airway Management Devices Market was valued at USD 1.51 billion in 2020, growing at a CAGR of 6.20% during the forecast period from 2021 to 2026, to reach USD 2.35 billion by 2026. The report delivers an in-depth understanding of the Airway Management Devices, historical and forecasted epidemiology, and key companies involved in pipelines such as Smiths Medical PLC (SMGZY), Narang Medical Limited, Intersurgical Ltd (ISRG), Teleflex Incorporated (TFX), Stryker Corporation (SYK), Medtronic PLC (MDT), and others.
“DelveInsight’s ‘Cough Assist Devices Market Insight, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast, 2026’ report delivers an in-depth understanding of Cough Assist Devices and the historical and forecasted Cough Assist Devices market trends, drivers, barriers, and key companies involved such as Koninklijke Philips N.V (PHG), Percussionaire Corp, Emerson (EMR), Hill Rom (HRC), Dima Italia SRL, and others.
Global Pulse Oximeters Market was valued at USD 1.9 billion in 2020, growing at a CAGR of 10.13% during the forecast period from 2021 to 2026, to reach USD 3.3 billion by 2026. The report delivers an in-depth understanding of Pulse Oximeters and the historical and forecasted Pulse Oximeters market trends, drivers, barriers, and key companies involved such as Medtronic (MDT), Nonin Medical Inc, Lepu Medical Technology, TytoCare Ltd, VYAIRE, OMRON Corporation (OMRNY), Meditech Equipment Co, and others
Recent Healthcare Blogs by DelveInsight
- The Future Of Medicinal Care – Medical Robots
- Robotic Surgery: Navigating the Growing Demand, Ongoing Trends & Developments in the Global Market
- Alarming Growth of Chronic Respiratory Diseases (CRDs) and Their Prolonged Impact on the Quality of Life
- Top Drugs To Watch in HIV (2025)
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance. Get hassle-free access to all the healthcare and pharma market research reports through our subscription-based platform PharmDelve.
Get in touch with our team to get more detailed insights into how the MedTech Market is expected to advance in the coming years and formulate innovative business solutions at MedTech Consulting Solutions