Transparency Market Research (TMR) has published a new report titled, ‘Medical Cameras & Microscopes Market – Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast, 2019–2027’. According to the report, the global medical cameras & microscopes market was valued at US$ 1,102.9 Mn in 2018 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 4.0% from 2019 to 2027.
- The quantity of uses of optical microscopy has developed altogether throughout the most recent couple of many years. Optical microscopy discovers applications in various fields of science and industry, for example, microelectronics, biotechnology, nanophysics, and microbiology. Microscopy is generally utilized for clinical applications also. Ascend sought after for insignificantly obtrusive medical procedures has prompted an expansion in the quantity of microsurgeries performed utilizing careful magnifying lens.
- This thus has driven interest for careful magnifying instruments. Careful magnifying instruments have applications in a few territories, for example, ENT medical procedure, neurosurgery, dentistry, ophthalmic medical procedure, and others. Additionally, increment in the geriatric populace and commonness of illnesses have powered interest for clinical cameras utilized for analysis and treatment.
Request Brochure of Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=1619
- North America dominated the global medical cameras & microscopes market in 2018 and the trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period. Highly structured health care industry, increasing proportion of geriatric population across the globe and prevalence of various diseases among them are the major factors driving the market are expected to drive the market in North America.
- Asia Pacific is likely to be a highly lucrative market for retinal disorders and it is expected to expand at a high CAGR during the forecast period
Technological Advancements with Rise in the R&D Investment to Drive Market
The main makers of clinical gadgets over the globe are expanding interests in item advancement to continue their piece of the overall industry. While, new players are dispatching progressed items for market entrance. The United States is the biggest clinical devices market on the global level with representing an extensive extent in the worldwide clinical devices market. Also, expanding medical care use in the non-industrial nations of Asia Pacific has prompted advancement of the clinical gadget industry.
Request for Custom Research – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=CR&rep_id=1619
Surgical Microscope Cameras Segment to Dominate Market
Based on product type, the global medical cameras & microscopes market has been divided into endoscopy cameras, dermatology cameras, ophthalmology cameras, dental cameras, surgical microscope cameras, and pathology microscope cameras. The surgical microscope cameras segment dominated the global medical cameras & microscopes market in 2018 and the trend is projected to continue during the forecast period. Surgical microscope cameras are used to obtain high resolution live images. These cameras simplify the imaging process from capture till processing this is major factor for boosting the market growth.
Neurosurgery to be Highly Lucrative Segment
- In terms of applications, the global medical cameras & microscopes market has been classified into ophthalmology, ENT, neurosurgery, and others.
- The neurosurgery segment dominated the medical cameras & microscopes market. This can be ascribed to the growth in prevalence of neurological conditions such as Parkinson’s disease, brain tumor, comma, and paralysis that require frequent hospitalizations.
Buy Medical Cameras and Microscopes Market Report at https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=1619<ype=S
North America to Dominate Global Market
- In terms of region, the global medical cameras & microscopes market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America dominated the global medical cameras & microscopes market in 2018, followed by Europe.
- North America accounted for major share of the global medical cameras & microscopes market followed by Europe in 2018. The dominance of these two regions was majorly attributed to the increasing prevalence of diseases coupled with the advancement in technology of the medical cameras and microscopes.
- The medical cameras & microscopes market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a high CAGR from 2019 to 2027. Factors such as rising disposable income, increasing awareness, etc. are driving the market in this region.
The global medical cameras & microscopes market is fragmented in terms of number of players. Key players in the global market include Carl Zeiss Meditec AG, Olympus Corporation, Danaher, Nikon Corporation, HAAG-STREIT GROUP, Stryker, JEOL Ltd., SPOT Imaging, a division of Diagnostic Instruments, Inc., Allied Vision Technologies GmbH, TOPCON CORPORATION among others.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyse information. Now avail flexible Research Subscriptions, and access Research multi-format through downloadable databooks, infographics, charts, interactive playbook for data visualization and full reports through MarketNgage, the unified market intelligence engine. Sign Up for a 7 day free trial!
Mr. Rohit Bhisey
Transparency Market Research,
90 State Street, Suite 700,
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453