According to the latest report published by Future Market Insights, titled ‘Global Injectable Drug Delivery Market: Global Industry Analysis 2013–2021 and Opportunity Assessment, 2022–2028’, the Global injectable drug delivery market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 10.9% over the forecast period, 2022–2028.
FMI estimates that the global market for injectable drug delivery was valued at US$ 10,400.0 Mn in 2021 and is expected to expand at CAGR of 10.9% over 2022–2028, to reach US$ 32,136.9 Mn by 2028 end. Based on product type, the needle-free injectable drug delivery segment dominated the global injectable drug delivery market in 2017. Moreover, the subtype, prefilled of needle-free injectors segment is expected to have a dominant share of the needle-free type of injectable drug delivery market due to its ease of application. North America is expected to maintain its dominance in the global injectable drug delivery market due to the presence of a large number of manufacturers of injectable drug delivery devices, mostly operating from the U.S.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at
|Estimated Injectable Drug Delivery Market Size 2022||US$ 41.5 Bn|
|Injectable Drug Delivery Market Value-based CAGR (2022-2028)||~8.9%|
|Projected Injectable Drug Delivery Market Size in 2028||US$ 69.13 Bn|
Increase in prevalence of chronic diseases such as diabetes, cancer and rheumatoid arthritis along with other factors such as need for patient-controlled drug release and increased risk of needle stick injuries are the prominent factors expected to drive the growth of the injectable drug delivery market. Technological advancements have resulted in better product offerings in the injectable drug delivery market. However, some factors such as strict regulatory framework and premium pricing of products are expected to hinder the growth of the injectable drug delivery market. The key trend of the injectable drug delivery market is the increasing demand for point-of-care devices. Injectable drug delivery devices are easy to self-administer and do not require a healthcare professional for administration, which as a result skips the need of hospital visits and relatively lowers the healthcare spending for an individual.
The global injectable drug delivery market has been segmented on the basis of product type, usage, end users and regions. The disposable injectable drug delivery segment is expected to be the most attractive usage segment. Among the three end users, the hospital pharmacies is expected to be the dominant segment due to benefits such as favourable reimbursement policies in most of the countries across the globe.
In terms of value, the global injectable drug delivery market is expected to expand at 10.9% CAGR over the forecast period. With nearly 32% market share, North America was a dominant regional market for injectable drug delivery in 2017, due to growing number of manufacturers in the region and early adoption of new technologies. Western Europe is expected to be the second large market in injectable drug delivery, with Germany, the U.K. and France occupying major shares. APEJ is expected to be third large market for injectable drug delivery, due to requirement of low capital for manufacturing injectable drug delivery.
For any Queries Related with the Report, Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-393
Key Research Findings
- Increase in demand for point-of-care devices and reduced reliance on healthcare facilities are driving the growth of the global injectable drug delivery market
- North America will be the dominant regional market for injectable drug delivery devices due to early adoption of advanced technologies
- Most of the major players operate from the U.S., which makes the U.S. the leading market for injectable drug delivery devices in North America
- In Europe, a large number of diabetes patients are switching towards needle-free injectable drug delivery devices from conventional injections since it is a painless process and reduces the risk of needle stick injuries
- Disposable injectors are the most commonly available type of injectors since they are user friendly and do not require special skills for administration
- Prefilled needle-free injectors are the most preferred type of injectors since they are much easier to administer than the fillable type
- Price control for most of the injectable drug delivery devices is fierce. For instance, Mylan was pressurised to launch the generic version of the EpiPen to reduce the price of the product in the market. However, this has declined the revenue of the company.
- In developed regions, such as North America and Europe, hospitals are the dominant distribution channel due in injectable drug delivery due to the reimbursement policies
- The growing competition in the emerging market and the rising demand for injectable drug delivery are the future opportunities for the growth and expansion of the injectable drug delivery market.
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-393
Examples of some of the key players identified in the global injectable drug delivery market include Amgen Inc., Medtronic PLC, West Pharmaceutical Services, Yepsomed, Becton, and Dickinson And Company, Antares Pharma, Mylan, SHL Group, Endo International PLC, Crossject, and Consort Medical (Bespak), among others.
Explore FMI’s Extensive ongoing Coverage on Healthcare Domain
Pharmacy And Drug Store Franchises Market – A critical driver for the Pharmacy & Drug Store Franchises market is the widespread adoption of generic drugs. These drugs are identical to branded drugs in dosage, safety, strength, method of administration, characteristics & purpose of use.
Glioblastoma Treatment Drugs Market – Brain tumors is one of the leading cause of cancer which is common among children and teenagers. Glioblastoma (GBM) is most common grade four tumor, is malignant and contains dead tumor cells.
Controlled-Release Drug Delivery Technology Market – Specific focus on the quality-by-design (QbD) approaches for the robust design of dosage forms is expected to change the future landscape of controlled-release drug delivery technologies.
Anti-Malarial drugs Market – Anti-malarial drugs are the medicines used to prevent and treat malaria. The malaria is the disease caused due to the parasite known as Plasmodium, belongs to the organism group Protozoa.
Sports Drug Testing Market – Drug abuse occurs in at most levels of competition and in all sports which leads to serious health problems. Drugs tend to cause addiction and are used as performance-enhancing substances.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org