Growing government initiatives to reduce drug abuse levels, increasing production, trade, and consumption of illegal substances, and rising cases of drug mortalities are a few factors boosting global market growth
The global drugs of abuse testing services market size is expected to reach USD 3.92 billion by 2028 and register a CAGR of 5.5% according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Growing consumption of alcohol, illegal drugs, and recreational chemicals, increasing awareness about drug of abuse tests and their increasing usage for medical and legal purposes are key factors driving global market revenue growth.
Drugs of abuse (DOA) testing is a clinical detection method used for detecting one or more drugs by sample testing of various samples such as hair, blood, sweat, urine, and breath. Growing demand for drugs of abuse testing at public and private workplaces and availability of advanced drug abuse testing techniques are boosting global market growth. In addition, increasing government programs to overcome drug abuse, strict government regulations for illicit drug consumption, and rising investments by market players to develop sensitive drug testing kits to detect designer drugs are boosting market growth.
However, inability of some tests to detect low doses of designer drugs, legalization of illicit drugs in some countries, and absence of clear rules for workplace drugs of abuse testing are some factors that are expected to hamper growth of global drug of abuse testing services market to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4055
Some key highlights in the report:
- Among the product and services segments, the analyzers segment is projected to account for significant revenue growth between 2021 and 2028 owing to various features such as easy handling and quick and precise screening.
- Based on sample type, the urine segment is expected to account for largest market share during the forecast period. In-expensive urine analysis, increasing quantity of sample, and easy access to POC testing are key factors fueling segment growth.
- Among the end-use, the forensic laboratories segment is expected to account for substantial revenue growth over the forecast period. Rising prevalence of substance abuse and growing need to detect unknown drugs is fueling segment revenue growth.
- Asia Pacific is expected to account for significant revenue growth throughout the forecast period owing to factors, such as rising organization agreements regarding workplace drug of abuse testing, increasing consumption of various drugs, and growing trade of illicit drugs.
- North America is expected to account for robust revenue growth during the forecast period. High revenue share is attributable to factors, such as increasing cases of substance abuse, government programs to control drug of abuse, and availability of well-established healthcare systems equipped with latest testing kits and services.
- Leading players operating in the drug of abuse testing market include Danaher Corporation, Siemens Healthineers AG, Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Quest Diagnostics Inc., LabCorp, Abbott Laboratories, and ThermoFisher Scientific Inc., Clinical Reference Laboratory (CRL), Inc., Legacy Medical Services, DrugScan, Omega Laboratories, Inc., Mayo Clinic Laboratories, Precision Diagnostics, American Substance Abuse Professionals (ASAP), Inc., United States Drug Testing Laboratories (USDTL), Inc. and LGC Group.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/drugs-of-abuse-testing-services-market
For this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global drug of abuse testing services market based on Drug Type, Products & Services, Sample Type, End-Use, and Region:
Drug Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Amphetamine & Methamphetamine
Product & Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Immunoassays Analyzers
- Chromatographic Devices
- Breath Analyzers
- Rapid Testing Devices
- Urine Testing Devices
- Oral Fluid Testing Devices
- Laboratory Services
Sample Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Oral Fluid (Saliva)
End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Law Enforcement Agencies
- Forensic Laboratories
Buy Premium Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/4055
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Rest Of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4055
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data’s
Tracheostomy Tube Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Product Type (Tracheostomy Tube, Tracheostomy Ventilation Accessories, and Tracheostomy Clean and Care Kits), By Material (Silicone, Polymer, and Others), By End-use (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Homecare, and Others), By Distribution Channel, By Application Outlook, and By Region Forecast to 2028
Spinal Cord Stimulation Devices Market By Product (Rechargeable, Non-rechargeable), By Application (Degenerative Disk Disease (DDD), Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS), Failed Back Syndrome (FBS), Arachnoiditis or Lumbar Adhesive Arachnoiditis, Unsuccessful Disk Surgery, Multiple Back Operations), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Intravenous Infusion Pump Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Technology (Traditional and Specialty), By Accessories (Non-Dedicated and Dedicated), By Type (Syringe Infusion Pumps, Volumetric Infusion Pumps, and Patient Controlled Analgesia Infusion Pumps), By Application, By End-Use, and By Region Forecast to 2028
In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Product Type (Instruments, Reagents, Services, and Others), By Technology (Immunochemistry and Molecular Diagnostics), By Application (Infectious Diseases, Cancer, Cardiac Diseases, Immune System Disorders, and Others), By End-Use (Clinical Laboratories, Physician Offices, Hospitals, and Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-drugs-of-abuse-testing-services-market