The Hemodynamic Monitoring System Market is expected to grow on an unabashed note in the next decade. With a worldwide shortage of healthcare staff, the healthcare IT solutions comprising web-based staffing platforms are doing the rounds. The future scenario won’t be any different. These platforms would show the gaps, i.e. actual dearth of healthcare personnel like nurse’s doctors, technicians, lab workers, and clinicians, which would help the entire healthcare vertical to take measures to bridge the gap between demand and supply. This would be an important development in the healthcare industry going forward.
As per Persistence Market Research’s latest revised industry analysis, the global hemodynamic monitoring systems market was valued at over US$ 1.5 Bn in 2020, and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of around 5.3% over the forecast period (2021-2031).
Cardiovascular diseases such as congestive heart failure are usually long-term and cost-incurring conditions. Incidence of cardiac disorders accounts for over 32 percent of all deaths worldwide, as per WHO. Lifestyle-related diseases and ageing population function as two primary drivers for cardiovascular diseases globally.
With repeated assessment of circulatory function over time, perturbations with regards to physiological stress such as tissue hypoxia associated with surgery can be easily monitored and prevent cases of morbidity or mortality. This factor justifiably drives demand for hemodynamic monitoring systems, and is followed by repeated and advanced technological modifications to pre-existing monitoring systems.
Get Sample Copy of this Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/4396
Growth of hemodynamic monitoring systems is supported by rising health expenditure by governments as well as private players, especially in developed economies. Growth is set to lead to management of cardiac output with minimal continuous observation and a patient- and physician-adaptable interface to provide feedback and alerts predicting hemodynamic instability.
Although the market has witnessed advancement of technology in terms of hemodynamic monitoring, lack of trained professionals for operation of instruments poses a restrictive factor for market growth.
Opportunistic growth awaits throughout the forecast period in terms of new developments in non-invasive hemodynamic monitoring. Apart from this, emergence of implants for hemodynamic monitoring are expected to enhance the adoption of remote monitoring in personal and homecare settings. Increasing patient population in emerging economies is expected to drive demand for hemodynamic monitoring systems over the forecast period.
Considering consolation activities in the global market, mergers and acquisitions have emerged as one of the key growth strategies by market players. Prominent players are strengthening their product ranges through acquisitions and reaching out to key as well as emerging markets.
- In September 2021, ICU Medical, Inc. and Smiths Group plc announced that ICU Medical has committed to acquire Smiths Medical division in a transaction that is more than the existing proposed sale of Smiths Medical to Trulli Bidco Limited.
- Edwards Lifesciences Corporation
- General Electric Company
- Tensys medical
- Cheetah medical Inc.
- ICU medical
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- LiDCo Group
- Osypka Medical GmbH
- Schwarzer Cardiotek GmbH
- Getinge AB
- Medtronic Plc.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Deltex medical group
- Bistos Co.Ltd
- NI Medical
- Nihon Kohden
Request for Methodology@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/4396
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- By type, non-invasive hemodynamic monitoring systems are expected to hold over 52% market value share by the end of 2031.
- Based on product, hemodynamic monitors are leading with 63.8% market share in 2020, owing to advancements in digitally integrated health solutions devices.
- Based on modality, portable hemodynamic monitors are leading with 54.3% market share, due to high prevalence of cardiovascular diseases worldwide.
- Hospitals dominated the end user segment with a share of around 45.2% in 2020, because of effective close patient monitoring in ICU settings.
- By region, North America is slated to be the largest leading market with a value share of 29.8% by the end of the forecast period.
“Growing prevalence of cardiovascular disorders and diverse applications of hemodynamic monitoring systems in critically-ill patients are anticipated to boost market expansion,” says an analyst of Persistence Market Research.
Access Full Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/4396
Acquisitions, mergers, expansions, and product launches are key strategies adopted by manufacturers and integrators for development of advanced technology integrated systems.
- In June 2021, Edwards Lifesciences announced that Acumen Hypotension Prediction Index (HPI) software with the Acumen IQ finger cuff received U.S. Food and Drug Administration clearance. This is the first non-invasive solution that unlocks Acumen HPI software and uses machine learning to alert clinicians of the likelihood a patient towards hypotension or low blood pressure.
- In November 2019, ICU Medical Inc. acquired Pursuit Vascular, Inc. Pursuit’s primary product is the ClearGuard® HD Cap, used for the maintenance of hemodynamic catheters.
What Does the Report Cover?
Persistence Market Research offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the hemodynamic monitoring systems market in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment of 2016 – 2020 and projections for 2021 – 2031.
The research study is based on the type (invasive, minimally-invasive, and non-invasive), product (disposable and monitor), modality (floor/wall-mounted, benchtop, and portable), and end user (hospitals, specialty clinics, cath labs, ambulatory care settings, and home-based care settings), across seven key regions of the world.
Access Related Reports:
Alcohol Breathalyzer Drug Testing Equipment Market
Alcohol Breathalyzer Drug Equipment Market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period 2018-2026.
Wireless Fetal Monitoring Systems Market
The global wireless fetal monitoring system estimated to be worth US$ 1,242.2 Mn by the 2018 end and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6.8% over the forecast period of 2018–2026.
About us: Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org