The Intracranial Pressure Monitoring Devices Market is expected to climb up the ladder of persistence in the next decade. With various healthcare apps on the anvil, there are also mindfulness apps being tabled. They fall in the category of “Wellness apps”. With the world wishing for the post-Covid era to function smoothly, these wellness apps are expected to take the healthcare vertical by storm further.
In a recent study done by Persistence Market Research, the global intracranial pressure (ICP) monitoring market recorded a market value of US$ 210.4 Mn in 2020. The market is further expected to expand at a CAGR of 4.9% over the forecast period of 2021-2031.
Intracranial pressure monitoring devices are used for the monitoring of increased level of intracranial pressure or the pressure of cerebrospinal fluid. Such devices are widely used in case of certain diseases such as subarachnoid hemorrhage, hydrocephalus, and malignant cerebral infarction (MCI) for providing proper treatment based on the testing.
Get Sample Copy of this Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/5450
There has been various technological advancements in recent times such as development of wireless ICP monitoring devices. Furthermore, innovation and approval for home-based ICP monitoring devices for patients suffering from hydrocephalus has been rising.
- For instance, the Raumed Home ICP device manufactured by Raumedic in 2019, also adds to the convenience of use of these products from the comfort of homes. The device allows the storing of certain activities on the handheld device, such as eating, sleeping, nausea, etc., with just the touch of a button. This provides better insights for therapy by neurosurgeons, which results in better treatment.
- Integra Lifesciences Corporation
- Medtronic Plc.
- Johnson & Johnson (DePuy Synthes)
- Sophysa Ltd
- Spiegelberg GmbH & Co
- Natus Medical Incorporated
- RAUMEDIC, Inc
- Gaeltec Devices Ltd
- IRRAS AB
Request for Methodology@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/5450
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Intracranial pressure monitoring devices used for measuring elevated intracranial pressure in the brain held more than 85% market share in 2020.
- Intraventricular route of intervention held approximately 50% of the global market share in 2020.
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI) is the most commonly seen indication for which ICP monitoring devices are used. TBI held a market share of around 37% in 2020.
- Hospitals are preferred more by patients as they use a variety of techniques to monitor ICP- clinical examination, do brain imaging, and use ICP monitors, with overall easy reimbursement procedures. Hospitals accounted for nearly one-fourth of the global market share in 2020.
- In 2020, North America dominated the ICP monitoring devices market, accounting for more than 55% of global market share.
“Increased cases of neurological diseases and advancements in diagnostics will propel demand for ICP monitoring devices over the coming years,” says an analyst of Persistence Market Research.
Access Full Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/5450
Key manufacturers of ICP)monitoring devices are focusing on strategic partnerships with institutes and hospitals for the marketing of their products, getting approvals from various regulatory authorities globally, and expanding their portfolios for gaining market position.
- In October 2021, IRRAS collaborated with Aarhus University Hospital in Aarhus, Denmark, one of the world’s leading medical institutions. This collaboration helped in the business of IRRAflow.
- Again, in December 2021, the company collaborated with the Lovell Government Services to sell IRRAflow and Hummingbird ICP product lines to Veterans Affairs (VA) hospitals and other U.S. government and military medical facilities.
What Does the Report Cover?
Persistence Market Research offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the intracranial pressure (ICP) monitoring market in its latest study, presenting historical demand assessment of 2016 – 2020 and projections for 2021 – 2031.
The research study is based on product (ICP monitoring products and accessories), route of intervention (intraventricular, subdural, epidural, parenchymal, and subarachnoid), indication (traumatic brain injury, intracerebral haemorrhage, subarachnoid haemorrhage, hydrocephalus, malignant cerebral infarction (MCI), cerebral edema, CNS infections, and others), and end user (hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, trauma centers, and neurosurgery centers), across seven key regions of the world.
Access Related Reports:
Alcohol Breathalyzer Drug Testing Equipment Market
Alcohol Breathalyzer Equipment Market is projected to expand at a CAGR of 6.9% during the forecast period 2018-2026.
Wireless Fetal Monitoring Systems Market
The global wireless fetal monitoring system is estimated to be worth US$ 1,242.2 Mn by the 2018 end and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6.8% over the forecast period of 2018–2026.
About us: Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – email@example.com