Dental Implants Market to witness high demand due to the advantages associated with implants over tooth replacement, says Fortune Business Insights in a published report titled “Dental Implants Market Size, Share and Global Trend By Material (Titanium Implants, Zirconium Implants), By Type (Endosteal Implants, Subperiosteal Implants, Transosteal Implants), By Design (Tapered Implants, Parallel Implants), By End-user (Hospitals, Dental Clinics, Academic & Research Institutes) and Geography Forecast till 2026”
Request Sample PDF @
Rising Occurrence of Tooth Loss among the Aging Population to Fuel the Market
Over the years, there has been an increasing prevalence of loss of teeth among aging populations due to various reasons such as poor eating habits, dental cavities, and others. This has led to increasing demand for dental treatments and surgeries among geriatric persons, along with surging demand for dental implants. This is considered as one of the important factors responsible for this market’s growth. For instance, as per data released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the occurrence of teeth loss among young adults was approximately 9%, which is far lesser as compared to more than 26% among older people. Moreover, the market stands to gain from the fact that the number of older persons is steadily rising. For example, the UN predicts that there will be over 1 billion persons aged 65 and above by 2050. This will create huge opportunities for dental care companies and organizations in the foreseeable future.
Global Dental Implants Market Report 2021 -2028 contains systematic and point to point information regarding to Pressure Sensors Industry. The report contains brief Introduction, Market analysis by types, applications and regions. Report also contains top Manufacturers Profiles (Name of the manufacturer, Business Overview, Type and Applications and Sales, Price, Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share). Report also provide global and regional Sales Channel, Distributors, Traders and Dealers with Pressure Sensors Market Analysis Value And next four Years forecast value.
Global ” Dental Implants Market ” 2020 report includes the market strategy, market orientation, expertise opinion and knowledgeable information. Report provides market growth and Revenue, market share and size that helps to understand future prospects. The report also covers the current market information, porter’s five forces analysis with threat of new entrants, threat of substitute products and services, key challenges, opportunities in Microbiome Therapeutics Industry.
Europe to Remain Dominant in The Global Market
Europe held a lion share in the dental implant market in the year 2018 and is anticipated to grow on a substantial rate during the forecast period, owing to the high acceptance of dental implants, existing dental implants manufacturers, positive reimbursement policies and perpetually rising geriatric population.
Strong product offerings along with successful penetration across major revenue generating regions including Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, and South America has made the companies to become a leading provider of the dental implants across the globe. Followed by Straumann, Danaher and Dentsply Sirona marks the strong global presence in the dental implants market.
Apart from Europe, North America is anticipated to hold the largest share in the global dental implants market after Europe and is growing at a considerable rate during the forecast period. Asia Pacific is expected to rise at a significantly high CAGR, due to the presence of a relatively large portion of the dental patient in the region, increasing adoption of advanced dental implants and increasing medical awareness in the countries such as China, India, and Singapore.
Advancement in Digital Dentistry for A Better Future
Advancement in dental implants has provided an ideal way for dentists, to collaborate with the patient’s dental treatment plan more efficiently. Technological developments in regards to digital dentistry are creating new opportunities. For instance, computer-aided design and manufacturing (CAD-CAM) used for creating identical replicas of non-salvageable teeth.
Others such as CAMLOG Implant system a combination of digital software, surgical techniques and guide system for implantation and Digital smile dentistry technology depicts how the treatment will affect patient aesthetics. The development of these technologically advanced devices is likely to fuel demand for dental implant treatment among patients.
SECONDARY DATA SOURCES THAT WE REFER TO:
- Annual reports, investor presentation, SEC filings, and press releases of companies operating in the market
- Studies published by relevant associations MedTech Europe; American College of Radiology; Cancer Council Australia; Japan Hospital Association, etc.), government sources (Centers for Disease Control & Prevention, Ministry of Health, Labour & Welfare, Japan; National Health Service, England, etc.), international organizations (World Health Organization, The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development, Eurostat, etc.), and articles published by Research Gate, NCBI, etc.
- Website, reports, and press releases of end user facilities – Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centres, Clinics
- Industry journals and paid databases
Secondary Research is Conducted to Derive the Following Information:
- Details such as revenues, market share, strategies, growth rate, product & their pricing by region/country for all major companies
- Details in relation to prevalence, incidence, patient numbers, distribution of patients, average price of treatment, etc.
- Number of end user facilities by region/country and average annual spending or procurement of devices by type of end user facility
- Number of procedures and average price of procedures
- Replacement rate and pricing of capital equipment
- Market dynamics in relation to the market under focus – Drivers, restraints, trends, and opportunities
- Market & technological trends, new product developments, product pipeline.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:
Some of the Main Key Players Covered in the Report
- Institut Straumann AG
- Danaher Corporation
- Henry Schein
- Zimmer Biomet
- Osstem Implant India Pvt. Ltd.
- CeraRoot SL.
- New Med plus
- Titanium Implants
- Zirconium Implants
- Others (Ceramic, Porcelain-Fused-to-Metal)
- Endosteal Implants
- Subperiosteal Implants
- Transosteal Implants
- Tapered Implants
- Parallel Implants
- Dental Clinics
- Academic & Research Institut
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245