Cystic Fibrosis Market Prognosis By Technology, Major key players, Growth, Revenue, CAGR, Regional Analysis Industry Forecast 2021 To 2027 is latest report published on “Global Cystic Fibrosis Market” by Fortune Business Insights. The global Cystic Fibrosis market size was USD 0.40 billion in 2019 Based on our analysis, the global Cystic Fibrosis market size is projected to reach USD 621.1 billion by the end of 2027. The increasing IT sector and rapid industrialization across the globe will emerge in favor of market growth.
Key Industry Develpmements:
- October 2019 – AbbVie Inc. announced a collaboration with the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation to develop cystic fibrosis transmembrance conductance regulator (CFTR) potentiator compound licensed from the foundation.
- March 2018 – US FDA approved product named Symdeko manufactured by Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated. The product is a combination of Tezacaftor and Ivacaftor majorly used in the treatment of CF.
Request Sample Report:
Cystic Fibrosis Transmembrane Conductance Regulator (CFTR) Dominated the Global Market
Based on the drug class, the market is segmented into cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR), bronchodilators, mucolytic, and pancreatic enzyme supplement, and others. CFTR is considered to be a dominating market. Owing to its functions such as it improves the body’s function at the cellular level, which is considered to be slow, improves the function of CFTR protein, and others. Additionally, CFTR drugs also contributed towards the highest revenue generation during 2019 which has also positively influenced market growth. Furthermore, advanced therapies of triple combination drugs are also fueling the market growth in the near future.
- North America (The U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, and the Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia, and the Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the Rest of Latin America)
- The Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC, and the Rest of the Middle East & Africa)
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the Scope of this market?
This market study covers the global and regional market with an in-depth analysis of the overall growth prospects in the market. Furthermore, it sheds light on the comprehensive competitive landscape of the global market. The report further offers a dashboard overview of leading companies encompassing their successful marketing strategies, market contribution, recent developments in both historic and present contexts.
Ask For Customization:
What are the key segments in this market?
By product type
By End User/Applications
Cystic Fibrosis Top Companies Analyzed in the report:
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated
- AbbVie Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- Mylan N.V.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Genentech, Inc.
Table Of Content:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Key Insights
- Merger, Acquisitions, and Partnerships
- Growth and Penetration Analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- PEST Analysis
- Technological Developments in Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Covid-19 Impact Analysis
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/cystic-fibrosis-market-102958
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune -411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245