The Catheter Stabilization/Securement Device market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.34% and will rise upto USD 1.88 billion by 2026, as per DelveInsight.
The Global Catheter Stabilization device market is expected to witness significant growth due to the rising number of surgeries requiring postoperative care, the increasing need to reduce catheter-associated complications, the increasing demand for marginally invasive procedures, and the rising adoption of technologically advanced Catheter Stabilization devices.
Some of the key Catheter Stabilization companies with their products in various stages of development include Cardinal Health, BD, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Adhezion Biomedical, ConvaTec, Biodermic Inc, Merit Medical, CONMED Corporation, Starboard Medical Inc, Dale Medical Products, Inc., Baxter, 3M, Smiths Medical, Marpac, and others.
DelveInsight’s “Catheter Stabilization/Securement Device Market Insight & Forecast” report will offer an in-depth understanding of the Catheter Stabilization device market, further benefiting the competitors or stakeholders operating in the Catheter Stabilization/Securement device arena.
Catheter Stabilization/Securement Devices Overview
A Catheter Stabilization device, also known as Catheter Securement device, is a medical device that comprises a small flexible tube inserted into the body and collects urine, blood, and gas from the human body. It can be hooked up to a drainage bag for momentary storage. The catheter stabilization devices are acquainted with the catheters and vital for patients who cannot naturally clear their bladder. It helps maintain the health of the bladder and the kidney and helps prevent infection and leakage.
The rising prevalence of heart-related disorders, such as ischemic heart disease, leads to increasing demand for Catheter Stabilization devices, leading to the growth in the Catheter Stabilization devices market during the estimated period.
According to a Global Burden of Disease study, 2020, Ischemic Heart disease affects around 126 million individuals, accounting for about 1.72% of the world’s population. Therefore, due to the rise in heart-related disorders, there will be an increase in the demand and need for Catheter Stabilization devices, leading to an increase in the overall growth of these devices in the market.
Request for a sample to know more about the operations & working of Catheter Stabilization Devices
Catheter Stabilization Market Insights
The Global Catheter Stabilization device market is geographically analyzed for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World. In terms of revenue share, North America is presently dominating the global market, and it is expected that it will remain constant during the forecast period.
However, the superiority of North America will be relatively challenged by the European market. This supremacy of North America is owing to the rising number of cardiovascular cases and cancer cases in the region, rise in the number of surgical procedures, rise in use of cost-effective devices, and rising demand for such devices in the management of urinary diseases and for other conditions also in the United States which is driving the overall North America market growth.
To read more about why North America is leading the market growth in the Catheter Securement market, get a snapshot of the Catheter Securement market report.
Recent breakthroughs in Catheter Stabilization Devices Market:
- On August 19, 2021, Argon Medical Devices had launched the minimally invasive drainage catheter, called the Skater mini-loop drainage catheter, placed through the skin using image guidance as a minimally invasive procedure for removing or draining unwanted fluid collection.
- On March 19, 2021, Mighty Well had launched the PICCPerfect® Pro – Secondary Catheter Securement Device.
- On October 05, 2019, Starboard Medical had launched the Clik Fix neonatal PICC Catheter Securement at AVA 2019.
Interested in knowing about the advancements in the Catheter Stabilization market? Click to get a snapshot of Catheter Stabilization Recent Breakthroughs.
Key Players Proactively Working In the Catheter Stabilization Market
Catheter Stabilization companies that are involved in manufacturing and production are making significant contributions to the development of these devices. To strengthen their market position, they also engage in mergers and acquisitions. Some of the key Catheter Stabilization companies operating actively in the Catheter Stabilization market include BD, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Cardinal Health, ConvaTec, Biodermic Inc, Merit Medical, CONMED Corporation, Starboard Medical Inc, Adhezion Biomedical, Dale Medical Products, Inc., Baxter, 3M, Smiths Medical, Marpac, and others. These companies are also involved in the production and manufacturing of various types of catheters namely Foley Catheter Stabilization, Urinary Catheter Stabilization, Statlock Catheters, and others,
Covid 19 Impact Analysis on Catheter Stabilization Market
The Catheter Stabilization Device market observed a period of diminished growth owing to the outbreak of COVID-19. The reason is the shortage of raw material for manufacturing equipment, hurdles caused in the supply chain, closing down the manufacturing and supply units, and reduction in inpatient visits to medical facilities. All surgeries were canceled or postponed as COVID-19 affected patients were being prioritized.
However, the healthcare system has started resuming at its usual pace due to relaxation given in COVID-19 lockdown guidelines, manufacturing units opening and continued patient visits. Therefore, the Catheter Stabilization market is expected to gain normalcy in the upcoming period owing to the recent launches of Catheter Stabilization/Securement devices.
To discuss the short/long-term impact of COVID-19, get a snapshot of the report Catheter Stabilization market assessment.
Scope of the Catheter Stabilization Market Report:
- Geography Covered: Global
- Study Period: 2021-2026
- Key Catheter Stabilization Companies: BD, B. Braun Melsungen AG, Cardinal Health (CAH), ConvaTec (CTEC), Biodermic Inc, Merit Medical (MMSI), CONMED Corporation (CNMD), Starboard Medical Inc, Adhezion Biomedical, Dale Medical Products, Inc., Baxter (BAX), 3M, Smiths Medical, Marpac, and others.
- Market Segmentation By Type of Product– Arterial Stabilization, Foley Stabilization, Peripheral/CVC Stabilization, Multipurpose Stabilization, Epidural Stabilization, and Others
- Market Segmentation By End-User – Hospitals, Home-Care Settings, and Others
- Market Segmentation by Geography: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Rest of the World (Middle East, Africa, and South America)
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Product Profiles
- Case Studies
- KOL’s Views
- Analyst’s View
Table of Contents
|3||Regulatory and Patent Analysis|
|4||Key Factors Analysis|
|5||Catheter Stabilization Porter’s Five Forces Analysis|
|6||COVID-19 Impact Analysis on Catheter Stabilization Market|
|7||Catheter Stabilization Market Layout|
|8||Catheter Stabilization Global Company Share Analysis – Key 3-5 Companies|
|9||Catheter Stabilization Companies and Product Profiles|
To understand key companies related to the Catheter Stabilization Market, get a snapshot of the Catheter Stabilization Regulatory and Patent Analysis.
Key Takes Away from the Catheter Stabilization/Securement Devices Market Report Study:
- Market size analysis for current market size (2020) and market forecast for five years (2021-2026)
- The effect of the COVID-19 pandemic on this market is significant. Our experts closely watch the Catheter Stabilization/Securement devices market to capture and analyze suitable indicators.
- The top key product/services/technology developments, mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, and joint ventures have happened for the last three years.
- Key companies are dominating the Global Catheter Stabilization/Securement Devices Market.
- Various opportunities are available for the other competitor in the Catheter Stabilization/Securement Devices Market space.
- What are the top-performing segments in 2020? How these segments will perform in 2026.
- Which are the top-performing regions and countries in the current Catheter Stabilization/Securement devices market scenario?
- Which regions and countries should companies have concentrated on opportunities for the growth of Catheter Stabilization/Securement devices in the future?
Learn More About DelveInsight Report Offerings
Peripherally Inserted Central Catheters (PICC) Devices Market
DelveInsight’s ‘Peripherally Inserted Central Catheters (PICC) Devices Market Insight, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast, 2026′ report delivers an in-depth understanding of Peripherally Inserted Central Catheters (PICC) Devices and the historical and forecasted Peripherally Inserted Central Catheters (PICC) Devices market trends, drivers, barriers, and key companies involved such as AngioDynamics Inc. (ANGO), B. Braun Melsungen AG, Becton, Dickinson and Company (BDX), Teleflex Incorporated (TFX), Argon Medical Devices, and others.
Chronic Hemodialysis Catheter Market
DelveInsight’s ‘Chronic Hemodialysis Catheter Devices Market Insight, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast, 2026′ report delivers an in-depth understanding of Chronic Hemodialysis Catheter Devices and the historical and forecasted Chronic Hemodialysis Catheter Devices market trends, drivers, barriers, and key companies involved such as Nipro Medical Corporation, Nikkiso Co., Ltd., Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, Baxter (BAX), AngioDynamics (ANGO), TORAY MEDICAL CO,.LTD., Meddtronic, and others.
Hemodialysis Catheter Devices Market
DelveInsight’s ‘Hemodialysis Catheter Devices Market Insight, Competitive Landscape and Market Forecast, 2026′ report delivers an in-depth understanding of Hemodialysis Catheter Devices and the historical and forecasted Hemodialysis Catheter Devices market trends, drivers, barriers, and key companies involved.
Recent Healthcare Blogs by DelveInsight
- Insights into the Rising Prevalence of Cardiovascular Diseases
- Major Drugs Decisions for Cardiovascular Diseases to Watch Through 2022
- Major Drugs Decisions for Cardiovascular Diseases to Watch Through 2022
- Rising Global Prevalence of Cardiovascular Diseases And Top Players In Cardiology
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant, and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance. Get hassle-free access to all the healthcare and pharma market research reports through our subscription-based platform PharmDelve.
Get in touch with our team to get more detailed insights into how the MedTech Market is expected to advance in the coming years and formulate innovative business solutions at MedTech Consulting Solutions.