Rising prevalence of cardiovascular and inflammatory diseases, increasing application of CRP for diagnostic purposes, and extensive research activities on C-reactive protein are key factors driving market growth
The global C-reactive protein testing market size is expected to reach USD 1.93 Billion by 2028 and register a CAGR of 1.8% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing incidence of cardiovascular and chronic inflammatory disease, rising adoption of C-reactive Protein (CRP) testing in primary care settings, and increasing application of CRP testing in diagnosis of inflammatory and infectious diseases are some key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. In addition, increasing investment and funding to accelerate research on applications and importance of CRP are also expected to contribute to revenue growth of the market going ahead.
C-reactive protein is an acute phase protein which is primarily synthesized in liver in response to inflammation or infection. C-reactive protein test assesses the quantity of this protein in the blood to diagnose conditions or infections that cause inflammation in the body. CRP has been used for indication of infection and cardiovascular events for years, but currently ongoing research has hinted at its crucial role in inflammatory processes and host response to infection. High sensitivity assays are used to detect baseline levels of CRP and screen patients who are at-risk for developing any chronic inflammatory disease. CRP has been increasingly incorporated into routine clinical practice and this is expected to further drive market growth over the forecast period.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4051
CRP also has various R&D applications, particularly to create potentially effective compounds for treating chronic inflammatory diseases. In addition, various initiatives to raise awareness about prevention and treatment of chronic disease is also expected to fuel revenue growth of the market over the forecast period. However, lack of awareness regarding CRP testing and inconclusive report of CRP testing is expected to restrain market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- Immunoturbidimetric assay segment is expected to account for largest revenue share during the forecast period attributable to rapid development and availability of cost-effective automated and sensitive assays.
- Cardiovascular disease segment is expected to register robust revenue growth over the forecast period owing to increasing global prevalence of cardiovascular conditions, growing demand for quick diagnostic methods, rising need for early detection, and large number of C-reactive protein tests performed for diagnosis of CVD.
- Clinics segment is expected to register considerable revenue growth between 2021 and 2028 owing to increasing adoption of POC CRP testing in primary care settings, cost-effectiveness, and need for rapid and accurate results.
- North America is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period attributable to increasing incidence of CVD, rheumatoid arthritis, and other inflammatory conditions, presence of well-established healthcare infrastructure, and favorable reimbursement scenario.
- Major players in the market include Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Danaher, Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, Siemens, Abbott Laboratories, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, Merck KGaA, Abaxis, Inc., Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Getein Biotech, Inc., HORIBA, Ltd., Randox Laboratories Ltd., Aidianm, and BODITECH MED INC.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/c-reactive-protein-testing-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the C-reactive protein testing market based on assay type, application, end-use, and region:
Assay Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Diagnostic Labs
Buy Premium Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/4051
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4051
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data’s
Vascular Imaging Market By Procedure (Coronary Angiography, Peripheral Angiography, and Others), By Technology (Magnetic Resonance Angiography, Computed Tomography Angiography, and Others), By Application (Diagnostic, Therapeutic), By End-use (Hospitals, Diagnostic Imaging Centers, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Trauma Products Market By Type (External Fixators, Internal Fixators), By Surgical Site (Lower Extremities, Upper Extremities), By End-Use (Hospitals & Trauma Centers, Ambulatory Surgery Center), and By Region Forecast to 2028
ENT Medical Devices Market By Product (Diagnostic Devices (Endoscope and Hearing Screening Devices), Surgical Devices (Powered Surgical Instruments, ENT Supplies, and Ear Tubes), Hearing Aids, CO2 Lasers, and Others), By End-Use (Home Care Settings, Hospital & Ambulatory Settings, ENT Clinics, and Others), And By Region Forecast to 2028
Healthcare Transportation Services Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis By Type (Medical Product [Pharmaceuticals, Over the Counter Products, Cosmetics], Patient Transport, Incubator Transport, Mobile Treatment Facilities, Non-medical Transport [Mailroom Services, Event Cores, Medical Repatriation Services, Courier Services), By End-Use, and By Region – Global Forecast to 2028
Balofloxacin Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Type (Balofloxacin Capsules and Balofloxacin Tablets), By Application (Treatment of Respiratory Infections, Treatment of Genitourinary Infections, Treatment of Digestive Tract Information, and Others), and Region Forecast To 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-c-reactive-protein-testing-market