Rising desire to look attractive and fit among women augments demand for breast implants procedures. As per the report, the global “Breast Implants Market” was worth US$ USD 2.6 Billion in 2018 and is anticipated to reach USD 4.3 Billion by 2026. The market is likely to expand a CAGR of 6.7% between 2018 and 2026. As per a study by the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, breast augmentation surgery with the help of implantation rose to 13% across the world between 2016 and 2027. Breast augmentation, also referred to as mammoplasty or breast enlargement, helps to increase the size of breasts by using fat transfer or breast implant. Favorable healthcare reimbursement policies for women undergoing breast implant surgery is expanding the market’s growth.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report:
The report profiles some of the leading players highlighting their landscape. These players are mentioned below:
- POLYTECH Health & Aesthetics GmbH
- Mentor Worldwide LLC
- Sientra, Inc.
- GC Aesthetics
- Establishment Labs S.A.
- LABORATOIRES ARION
Of these, companies such as Allergan and Mentor Worldwide LLC are likely to lead the global breast implants market. Robust sale of breast implants in these two companies are likely to foster the breast implants market revenue. This, coupled with strategic collaborations, is another factor for their leading positions in the market. Moreover, Allergan’s acquisition of Keller Medical further strengthened the company’s position. Other companies are also putting efforts to stay ahead of the competition. For instance,
June 2019: GC Aesthetics launched a digital consultation solution (DCS) called Eve 4.0 in June 2019. This solution aims to offer aid to patients undergoing breast augmentation or reconstruction surgery in Brazil and Europe.
May 2019: The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery joined hands with RealSelf for initiating a clinical study on breast implants.
Quick Buy – Breast Implants Market Research Report:
Global Breast Implants Market Segmentation :
- Breast Implants
- Tissue Expanders
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Reconstruction
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Scandinavia, and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, Southeast Asia, and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (South Africa, GCC and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
With USD 1.0 Billion in 2018, Women in North America to Highly Prefer Breast Implant Products
North America is expected to hold dominance in the global breast implants market through the forecast years. A lead analyst at Fortune Business insights has said, “In 2018, the market was valued at USD 1.0 Billion and is likely to remain dominant due to the presence of several leading players in the region.” Favorable healthcare reimbursement policies aids expansion of the breast implants market growth in North America. As per the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, the U.S. registered around 333,392 breast augmentation procedures in 2017. This shows that the demand for breast implants products is likely to increase in the U.S., thereby increasing the breast implants market size in North America. Women believe that breast implantation can boost their self-confidence and improve their body figure.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:
Table of Content:
- Breast Implants Market Overview
- Breast Implants Product Overview
- Breast Implants Market Segment by Type
- Global Breast Implants Market Size by Type (2015-2027)
- Global Breast Implants Market Size Overview by Type (2015-2027)
- Global Breast Implants Historic Market Size Review by Type (2015-2021)
- Global Breast Implants Sales Market Share Breakdown by Type (2015-2027)
- Global Breast Implants Market Share Breakdown by Type (2015-2027)
- Global Breast Implants Average Selling Price (ASP) by Type (2015-2027)
- Global Breast Implants Market Size Forecast by Type (2021-2027)
- Global Breast Implants Sales Market Share Breakdown by Application (2021-2027)
- Global Breast Implants Revenue Market Share Breakdown by Application (2021-2027)
- Global Breast Implants Average Selling Price (ASP) by Application (2021-2027)
- Key Regions Market Size Segment by Type (2015-2021)
- North America Breast Implants Sales Breakdown by Type (2015-2027)
- Europe Breast Implants Sales Breakdown by Type (2015-2027)
- Asia-Pacific Breast Implants Sales Breakdown by Type (2015-2027)
- Latin America Breast Implants Sales Breakdown by Type (2015-2027)
- Middle East and Africa Breast Implants Sales Breakdown by Type (2015-2027)
- Global Breast Implants Market Competition by Company
- Global Top Players by Breast Implants Sales (2015-2021)
- Global Top Players by Breast Implants Revenue (2015-2021)
- Global Top Players Breast Implants Average Selling Price (ASP) (2015-2021)
- Global Top Company Breast Implants Manufacturing Base Distribution, Sales Area, Product Type
- Breast Implants Market Competitive Situation and Trends
- Breast Implants Market Growth Rate (2015-2021)
- Global 5 and 10 Largest Company by Breast Implants Sales and Revenue in 2019
- Global Top Company by Company Type (Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3) (based on the Revenue in Breast Implants as of 2019)
- Date of Key Company Enter into Breast Implants Market
- Key Company Breast Implants Product Offered
- Mergers and Acquisitions, Expansion
Fortune Business Insights offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We therefore offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245