Increasing demand for prenatal testing and rising use of blood group typing in forensic laboratories are key factors driving market growth
The global blood group typing market size is expected to reach USD 6.18 Billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 10.1%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing number of blood transfusion procedures, rising demand for prenatal testing, and growing need for blood and blood products due to increasing number of surgeries are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. In addition, increasing number of road accidents and traumatic injuries across the globe have boosted need for blood transfusion in critical patients and this is also expected to continue to support market revenue growth going ahead.
Blood group typing is a laboratory procedure carried out to identify and determine blood type of an individual. Blood group is classified into one of the designated classes, namely A, B, AB, and O. Blood group typing is crucial for blood transfusion to ensure donor blood compatibility with recipient, and is also used to determine presence of the Rh factor. Blood groups are based on the presence or absence of proteins called antigens on the surface of red blood cells. Blood group typing has also been widely used for parentage testing to solve issues related to inheritance, infant mix-up, and traditional paternity cases. In addition, blood group typing also has applications in forensic laboratories. Blood typing is also imperative during pregnancy to screen and prevent chances of hemolytic anemia in newborns. This has contributed to growing demand for prenatal testing and is expected to further drive market growth going ahead.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4049
Increasing accidents and trauma cases worldwide have boosted demand for blood products owing to growing need for blood transfusion in critical patients. In addition, extensive R&D activities by key players to develop innovative and advanced automated techniques that reduce turn-around time and improve accuracy is another key factor contributing to revenue growth of the market. However, lack of skilled professionals, reduction in blood donation drives due to COVID-19 pandemic, and lack proper healthcare facilities are key factors expected to restrain market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- Consumables segment is expected to register robust revenue CAGR over the forecast period owing to growing demand for reagents and kits in laboratories, increasing rate of blood donations, rising number of surgeries performed, and development of advanced test reagents and kits.
- PCR-based and microarray technique segment accounted for largest revenue share in 2020 and is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period. Growth can be attributed to increasing R&D to understand antibody-antigen interaction, growing burden of chronic diseases such as sickle cell anemia, and rising application of PCR-based techniques to screen for rare blood types.
- Increasing demand for early screening and diagnosis, rising burden of chronic diseases, and growing need for safe blood transfusion are key factors contributing to revenue growth of the antibody screening segment.
- Hospitals segment is expected to account for significantly large revenue share in the global market over the forecast period owing to increasing awareness about blood donation and its importance, rising need for blood and blood products during transplant surgeries, and increasing number of critical accidents necessitating blood transfusion.
- North America is expected to account for largest market share in terms of revenue over the forecast period, attributable to growing number of blood transfusions and organ transplant procedures, rising demand for blood group typing for prenatal testing, and favorable reimbursement scenario in countries in the region.
- Major companies in the market include Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Grifols, S.A., Immucor, Inc., Ortho Clinical Diagnostics, Inc., Quotient, Ltd., Novacyt Group, BAG Healthcare GmbH, Rapid Labs, Day medical SA, DIAGAST, and AXO Science.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/blood-group-typing-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the blood group typing market based on product & service, technique, test type, end-use, and region:
Product & Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Antisera Reagents
- Anti-human globulin Reagents
- Red Blood Cells Reagents
- Blood Bank Saline
Technique Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- PCR-based and Microarray Techniques
- Assay-based Techniques
- Massively Parallel Sequencing Techniques
Test Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Antibody Screening
- HLA Typing
- Cross-matching Tests
- ABO Blood Tests
- Antigen Typing
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Blood Banks
- Clinical Laboratories
Buy Premium Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/4049
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4049
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data’s
Pipette Tip Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis By Type (Filtered Pipette Tips and Non-Filtered Pipette), By Application (Research Institute, Hospital, Industry, and Others), and By Region Forecast To 2028
Archwire Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Product Type (Nickel Titanium Archwire, Stainless Steel Archwire, Beta Titanium Archwire, and Others), By Application (Hospitals, Clinic, and Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Skin Cancer Market By Product Type (Melanoma, Non-melanoma), By Therapy (Immunotherapy, Targeted Therapy, Chemotherapy, Radiation Therapy), By End-use (Hospitals & Clinics, Cancer Diagnostic Centers, Cancer Research Institutes, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Angiotensin Receptor Antagonists Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis By Product Type (Telmisartan, Valsartan, Irbesartan, Losartan, Olmesartan, and Azilsartan), By Application (Hypertension, Cardiovascular Diseases, Kidney Diseases, and Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Histoplasmosis Treatment Market , By Drug Type (Amphotericin B, Itraconazole, Ketoconazole, Others), By End-use (Hospital Pharmacies, Private Clinics, Drug Stores, Retail Pharmacies, E-commerce), and By Region Forecast to 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-blood-group-typing-market