Technological advancements in laboratory infrastructure and surging demand for laboratory automation solutions is bolstering market growth
New York, January 04, 2022 – The global slide stainers market size is expected to reach USD 8.02 billion by 2028 and register a robust CAGR of 11.2% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Steady market revenue growth is majorly attributed to rising demand for advanced equipment in clinical research and diagnostic laboratories, increasing adoption of automated slide stainers, and technological advancements in laboratory instruments used in pathologies. Some other factors include growing emphasis on automation of pathological procedures, urgent need for improved laboratory efficiency and precise results, rising adoption of advanced diagnostic software, and increasing government spending on research & development activities in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors. Rapidly increasing geriatric population worldwide, increasing healthcare burden driven by rising prevalence of acute and chronic diseases, and surging healthcare expenditure are other factors expected to continue to support global market growth going ahead.
Slide strainers are devices used to automate the staining process of prepared cytology or histology tissue specimens. These devices diffuse dyes into the specimens through direct staining, indirect staining, mordant staining, or surface adsorption processes. The process of staining plays a vital role in the microscopic study of biological samples as it highlights connective tissue, muscle fibers, and cell populations and organelles. Slide strainers are widely used in cytopathology, histopathology, and hematology and help quantify specific compounds present in biological samples. Increasing adoption of automated slide stainers for automation of the staining process is a significant factor propelling market growth. These devices automate the staining process of hematologic smears, thereby automatically adjusting sample thickness and color intensity. One of the main advantages of automated slide stainers is that more than one staining process can be conducted at a time.
Download Report Sample PDF – https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/slide-stainers-market
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- Based on product type, the reagents segment is expected to dominate other type segments over the forecast period, and register the highest revenue growth rate. Growth of this segment is supported by rising healthcare burden of chronic and acute diseases, increasing focus on laboratory automation, significant rise in pharmaceutical R&D activities, and increased government investments in healthcare infrastructure development.
- Among the end-use segments, the diagnostic centers segment accounted for highest revenue share in 2020 and is projected to maintain its dominance throughout the forecast period. Increasing number of diagnostic centers, rising adoption of automated laboratory instruments in diagnostic centers, and increasing prevalence of acute and chronic diseases is fueling revenue growth of this segment.
- The slide stainers market in North America accounted for over 33% revenue share contribution to the global market in 2020 and is expected to dominate other regional markets over the forecast period. Rising demand for automated laboratory equipment, increasing government funding for research & development activities in pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors, and presence of state-of-the-art laboratory infrastructure are some major factors driving revenue growth of the North America market.
- Major companies in the global slide stainers market are Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Danaher Corporation, BioGenex, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Merck Group, Biocare Medical, Sakura, Hardy Diagnostics, and General Data Company.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/slide-stainers-market
For the purpose of this report, the global slide stainers market is segmented based on product type, technology, end-use, and region:
By Product Type (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Consumables & accessories
- Manual slide staining sets
- Automated slide stainers
By Technology (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Hematoxylin and eosin
- In situ hybridization
- Special stains
By End-use (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Hospitals & clinics
- Diagnostic centers
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
- Academic and research institutes
Buy Premium Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/3970
By Region (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of the Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3970
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data’s
Tuberculosis Testing Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Product Type (Culture Based Tests, Nucleic Acid Testing, Mantoux Test (Tuberculin Skin Test), Radiography (Chest X-Ray), Drug Susceptibility Testing (DST), and Others), By Disease Type (Latent and Active), By End-Use, and By Region Forecast to 2028
Generic Injectables Market By Product Type (Large-molecule Injectables, Small-molecule Injectables), By Container Type (Vials, Premixes, Prefilled Syringes, Ampoules, Others), By Application (Infectious Diseases, Anesthesia, Oncology, Cardiology, Immunology, Diabetes, Parenteral Nutrition, Others), By Route of Administration (Intravenous, Intramuscular, Subcutaneous, Others), By Distribution Channel, and By Region, Forecast to 2028
Soft Tissue Sarcoma Treatment Market By Treatment (Chemotherapy, Targeted Therapy, Anti-angiogenesis Drugs, Radiation Therapy, Surgery), By End-use (Hospitals, Oncology Centers, Long Term Care Centers), and By Region Forecast To 2028
Over the Counter/OTC Test Market By Product Type (Glucose Monitoring Tests, Pregnancy & Fertility Tests, Infectious Disease Tests, Coagulation Monitoring Tests, Urinalysis Tests, Cholesterol Tests, Drugs-of-abuse Tests, Other Tests), By Technology (Immunoassays, Lateral Flow Assays, Dipsticks), and By Region Forecast To 2028
Microplate Market By Product (Microplate Readers, Microplate Pipetting Systems & Dispensers, Microplate Washers, Microplate Accessories & Software), By Application (Drug Discovery, Clinical Diagnostics), By End-use (Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies, Hospitals & Diagnostic Laboratories, Academic & Research Institutes), and By Region Forecast to 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/slide-stainers-market