Rising prevalence of diabetes and glucose impairment, growing preference for homecare settings, and rising need to monitor and control diabetes are key factors driving market growth
The global point-of-care glucose testing market size is expected to reach USD 8.17 billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 3.12%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Rising health burden of diabetes, increasing shift toward home-based testing and treatment, and technological advancement in glucometers are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. Rising prevalence of obesity has contributed to increasing risk of diabetes as obesity can lead to increased levels of fatty acids and inflammation, which may lead to insulin resistance, causing type 2 diabetes. This is a key factor driving adoption of point-of-care glucose testing devices owing to rapidly rising demand for surveillance, prevention, and control of diabetes across the globe.
Point-of-care glucose testing uses whole blood measurements at patient’s bedside and then converts the reading to plasma glucose to provide better results about glucose levels. Standard glucose point-of-care testing has increasingly been adopted into homecare settings as a critical tool in diabetes management. Extensive research and development activities and technological advancements have resulted in development of point-of-care testing devices with improved precision and accuracy. PoC glucose testing devices are handheld lightweight portable devices with enhanced connectivity that reduces turnaround time and enables quick decision making processes. Point-of-care glucose testing has also enabled patients to take active role in managing their owing health, which has significantly boosted demand for patient engagement solutions. PoC glucose is a minimally invasive testing that offers real-time bedside glucose monitoring without needing a continuous IV catheter with glucose drip.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4035
Increasing clinical importance diabetes monitoring, rapid turnaround time and quick decision making processes, and reduced operating time are key factors expected to drive market growth over the forecast period. However, stringent regulatory approvals for products and low accuracy of pre-existing devices are expected to hamper market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Some Key Highlights in the Report:
- Meters segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market over the forecast period owing to increasing adoption of glucometers in home care settings, growing preference of home-based self-monitoring, and recent product launches of advanced glucometers.
- Fingertip segment is expected to register significant revenue share between 2021 and 2028 due to requirement of finger stick blood for testing and rapid and accurate test results.
- Homecare settings segment is expected to register robust revenue CAGR during the forecast period owing to growing preference of patients across the globe for home care settings, availability of advanced glucose testing devices, and growing trend of bedside glucose monitoring.
- North America is expected to account for largest revenue share among other regional markets owing to growing health burden of diabetes, rising prevalence of lifestyle diseases and obesity, and increasing government initiatives to encourage adoption of point-of-care glucose monitoring devices.
- Key companies operating in the market include Roche Diabetes Care, LifeScan IP Holdings, LLC, Abbott, Ascensia Diabetes Care, Trividia Health, Nova Biomedical, Nipro, ACON Laboratories, Inc., Prodigy Diabetes Care, LLC, Bayer AG/Ascensia Diabetes Care Holdings AG, and EKF Diagnostics, among others.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/point-of-care-glucose-testing-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the point-of-care glucose testing market based on product type, testing site, end-use, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Lancet & Lancing Devices
Testing Site Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Alternative Site Testing
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Professional Diagnostic Centers
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Home Care Settings
Buy Premium Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/4035
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4035
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data’s
Vascular Imaging Market By Procedure (Coronary Angiography, Peripheral Angiography, and Others), By Technology (Magnetic Resonance Angiography, Computed Tomography Angiography, and Others), By Application (Diagnostic, Therapeutic), By End-use (Hospitals, Diagnostic Imaging Centers, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Trauma Products Market By Type (External Fixators, Internal Fixators), By Surgical Site (Lower Extremities, Upper Extremities), By End-Use (Hospitals & Trauma Centers, Ambulatory Surgery Center), and By Region Forecast to 2028
ENT Medical Devices Market By Product (Diagnostic Devices (Endoscope and Hearing Screening Devices), Surgical Devices (Powered Surgical Instruments, ENT Supplies, and Ear Tubes), Hearing Aids, CO2 Lasers, and Others), By End-Use (Home Care Settings, Hospital & Ambulatory Settings, ENT Clinics, and Others), And By Region Forecast to 2028
Healthcare Transportation Services Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis By Type (Medical Product [Pharmaceuticals, Over the Counter Products, Cosmetics], Patient Transport, Incubator Transport, Mobile Treatment Facilities, Non-medical Transport [Mailroom Services, Event Cores, Medical Repatriation Services, Courier Services), By End-Use, and By Region – Global Forecast to 2028
Balofloxacin Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Type (Balofloxacin Capsules and Balofloxacin Tablets), By Application (Treatment of Respiratory Infections, Treatment of Genitourinary Infections, Treatment of Digestive Tract Information, and Others), and Region Forecast To 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-point-of-care-glucose-testing-market