Growing focus on developing alternatives for animal testing models is driving the revenue growth of the market
New York, January 28,2022- The global organs-on-chips market size is expected to reach USD 294.75 million by 2028 at a CAGR of 36.5% according to the latest report by Reports and Data. The market revenue growth is driven by various factors including increasing requirement for alternatives for animal testing and rising need for early detection of drug toxicity.
An organ-on-a-chip is a microfluidic cell culture device containing continuously perfused chambers. This chip develops a thin and narrow channel, passaging the blood and airflow in several organs, such as heart, lung, liver, and gut. Moreover, these devices are able to produce multiple levels of tissue and organ functionalities, which are not feasible using conventional 3D and 2D culture systems. Therefore, organs-on-chips offer a broad array of applications including patient stratification, disease modeling, and phenotypic screening, which in turn are promoting the revenue growth of the market.
Various advantages of organs-on-chips over cell culture, animal models, and human clinical trials have captured the attention of pharmaceutical and medical communities concentrating on developing various targeted therapies. It is being explored globally as the most effective tool for developing different disease models along with accurately predicting drug efficacies as well as toxicities. Additionally, rising adoption from numerous companies and universities that have been seeking advanced models for drug development is augmenting demand for organs-on-chips devices, thus, accelerating the revenue growth of the market.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4034
Furthermore, increasing demand for personalized medication and the huge applications of organs-on-chips other than pharmaceutical industry are crucial factors creatinggrowth opportunities for market players. However, rising complexity of organ-on-chip models is predicted to hinder the market revenue growth to a certain extent.
Further key findings in the report
- In October 2020, BioVox raised awareness regarding promotion of organ-on-chip technology to improvise on in vitro research models and reduce animal testing.
- The lung-on-chip technology is extremely complex. It is made up of human lung and blood vessel cells, and is able to predict the absorption of airborne nanoparticles and mimic the inflammatory response triggered by different types of microbial pathogens.
- Organs-on-chips devices can also be utilized for testing effects of environmental toxins, efficacy and safety of new drugs, and absorption of aerosolized therapeutics. Due to such advantages, these devices are expected to become a suitable alternative for animal testing.
- North American market is predicted to register highest revenue share in the global market going ahead owing to various factors including the availability of a wide range of services offered by prominent players in the region and rising toxicological testing of chemicals on different types of organ cells.
- Leading companies operating in the market are Emulate (U.S.), Mimetas (Netherlands), InSphero (Switzerland), CN Bio (UK), AxoSim (U.S.), Ascendance Bio (U.S.), TissUse (Germany), HUREL (HUREL) (U.S.), Kirkstall (UK), SynVivo (U.S.), and Nortis (U.S.).
Get In detailed Research Study @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/organs-on-chips-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global organs-on-chips market on the basis of type, offering, application, end user, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Other organ types
Offering Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Drug discovery
- Toxicology research
- Physiological Model
- Other applications
End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
- Research institutes
Buy Premium Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/4034
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4034
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data’s
Wellness Supplements Market Size, Share, And Industry Analysis By Product Type (Dietary Supplements, Vitamin, Mineral, Protein, and Herbal), By Functional Food & Beverages (Omega Fatty Acids Fortified Food, Probiotic Fortified Food, Branded Iodinated Salt, Branded Wheat Flour, Energy Drinks, and Sports Drinks), and By Region Forecast To 2028
Gout Therapeutics Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Drug Class (NSAIDs, Corticosteroids, Colchicine, and Urate-Lowering Agents), By Disease Condition (Acute Gout and Chronic Gout), and By Region Forecast To 2028
HCIT Consulting Services Market Size, Share, And Industry Analysis By Type (HCIT Strategy & Project/Program Management, Healthcare Application Analysis, Design, & Development, HCIT Integration & Migration, HCIT Change Management, Healthcare Business Process Management, Regulatory Compliance, and Others), By End-user (Healthcare Providers, Healthcare Payers, and Others), and By Region Forecast To 2028
Desloratadine Market By Product Type (Injection and Freeze-dried Powder), By End-Use (Hospitals, Clinics and Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Glanders Market , By Product Type (Tetracyclines, Ciprofloxacin, Streptomycin, Novobiocin, Gentamicin, Imipenem, Ceftazidime, Sulfonamides), By Equipment (Instruments/Analyzers & Software, Testing Equipment), By End-use (Hospitals, Standard Reference Laboratories, Public Health Laboratories, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-organs-on-chips-market