Rising prevalence of various infectious and chronic diseases along with technological advancements in NGS platforms are key factors fueling market growth
New York, January 06, 2022 – The global NGS sample preparation market size is expected to reach USD 5.42 Billion by 2028 and register a CAGR of 19% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. High adoption of NGS technology in diagnostics and development of cost-effective sequencing techniques are some key factors boosting market revenue growth.
Next generation sequencing technology helps in analyzing DNA and RNA sequence more accurately than other sequencing techniques, and involves less time and lower cost. Pre-sequencing methods help in generating high-quality and precise data more quickly. Factors such as increasing incidence of chronic diseases, genetic disorders, and cancer along with growing adoption of NGS sample preparation in molecular diagnostics and personalized medicine is augmenting growth of the NGS sample preparation market.
However, factors such as high costs of automated NGS sample preparation equipment and unavailability of advanced genetic testing centers is projected to impede market growth throughout the forecast period.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3987
Some key highlights from the report:
- On the basis of product type, the reagents & consumables segment is expected to account for significant revenue share during the forecast period owing to increase in NGS-based testing and availability of advanced and effective reagents, and precise tips and pipettes.
- Based on workflow, the library preparation segment is projected to account for relatively large revenue share during the forecast period owing to growing research and technological developments in NGS procedures for library preparation along with availability of a wide range of products.
- In context to technology, the Sequencing by Synthesis (SBS) segment is expected to emerge as the highest revenue contributing segment as this technology provides instant, precise DNA analysis, and whole-genome sequencing in a matter of hours.
- Based on application, the disease diagnostic segment is projected to account for high revenue growth during the forecast period, attributable to increasing prevalence of infectious diseases and cancer cases globally and existence of well-established market players who are investing to develop more efficient NGS products.
- Europe is expected to account for a significantly steady revenue growth rate between 2021 and 2028 due to increasing incidence of cancer, favorable reimbursement policies, and technological developments in NGS.
- Latin America is projected to account for steady revenue growth during the forecast period. Factors such as rising investments by key players and initiatives by governments are supporting market growth.
- Some prominent players in the NGS sample preparation market are Illumina Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, QIAGEN N.V., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Beckman Coulter, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Pacific Biosciences of California, Biomatters Ltd., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Congenica Ltd., DNASTAR, Eurofins Scientific, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Foundation Medicine, Genomatix GmbH, Macrogen, Myriad Genetics, Oxford Nanopore Technologies, Partek Incorporated, Perkin Elmer, and PierianDx.
To know more about the report @ https://reportsanddata.com/report-detail/ngs-sample-preparation-market
For this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global NGS sample preparation market based on product, workflow, technology, end use, application, and region:
Based On Product Type (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Reagents & Consumables
Based On Workflow (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
Reagents & Consumables
- Library Preparation
- Human Whole Genome Sequencing (WGS)
- Targeted Sequencing
- Whole Exome Sequencing (WES)
- Gene Expression Analysis
- Whole Transcriptome Sequencing
- Target Enrichment
- Targeted Seq
- Quality Control
Based On Technology (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Sequencing by Synthesis (SBS)
- Ion Semiconductor Sequencing
- Single-molecule Real-time (SMRT) Sequencing
- Nanopore Sequencing
- Other Technologies
Based On Application (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Disease Diagnostics
- Cancer Diagnostics
- Reproductive Health Diagnostics
- Infectious Disease Diagnostics
- Other Disease Diagnostic Applications
- Drug Discovery
- Agricultural and Animal Research
- Other Applications
Based On End Use (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Academic Institutes and Research Centers
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
Buy Premium Research Report @ https://reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/3987
Based On Region: (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Rest Of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3987
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data’s
Medical Tourism Market By Treatment Type (Dental Treatment, Cosmetic Treatment, Cardiovascular Treatment, Orthopedic Treatment, Neurological Treatment, Oncology (Cancer) Treatment, Fertility Treatment, Ophthalmic Treatment, Bariatric Treatment), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Acute Exacerbation of CRS Treatment Market By Treatment (Antibiotics, Leukotriene Inhibitors, Antihistamines, Mucolytics, Decongestants, Nasal Saline Irrigation, Oral Corticosteroids, Endoscopic sinus surgery, Others) By Route of Administration (Topical, Nasal, Oral, Injectable) By Distribution Channel, By Infection Type (Staphylococcus Species, Others) and Region Forecast to 2028
Fibrinogen Concentrate Market By Type (Human, Animal), By Application Type (Congenital Fibrinogen Deficiency, Surgical Procedures), And Region-Global Forecast To 2028
Intraoperative Imaging (IOI) System Market By Type (Intraoperative CT, Intraoperative MRI, Intraoperative Ultrasound), By Application Type (Hospitals, Academic Research Centres, Others), And Region-Global Forecast To 2027
Dual Chamber Prefilled Syringes Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Material (Glass And Plastic), Indication (Hemophilia, Schizophrenia, Endometriosis, Erectile Dysfunction, And Diabetes), Product (Liquid/Powder, Liquid/Liquid), And Region – Global Forecast To 2028
Vascular Graft Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Haemodialysis Grafts, Coronary Artery Bypass Grafts, Peripheral Vascular Grafts, Coronary Stents, Others), By Raw Material (Polyester Grafts, ePTFE, Polyurethane Grafts, Biosynthetic Grafts), By Application (Coronary Artery Bypass, Aneurysms, Renal Bypass, Chronic Total Occlusion), And By End-Use (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Specialized Clinics, Others), And By Region Forecast To 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://reportsanddata.com/report-detail/ngs-sample-preparation-market