The global multiplex assays market size is expected to reach USD 4.91 billion by 2028 and register a CAGR of 7.9% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing prevalence of cancer, Alzheimer’s, and other chronic diseases, rising adoption of personalized medicines, and increasing implementation of multiplex assays are some key factors boosting global market revenue growth.
Multiple assays are a type of immunoassays that help in quantifying multiple analytes in a single reaction cycle. These are derived from ELISA and are more preferred over singleplex ELISA as they are highly efficient, have greater throughput, and are time-efficient due to ability or enable analysis of multiple samples in a single run.
Global market growth is gaining traction due to technological developments in these assays, growing prevalence of chronic diseases, and increasing government funding for research. Moreover, factors, such as investments by key players to develop new and improved products and increasing adoption of personalized medicine are factors augmenting market revenue growth.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4008
Some key highlights in the report:
- In context to end use, the hospital segment accounted for largest market share in 2020 and is expected to account for fastest CAGR during the period owing to high rate of diagnostic testing in hospitals, availability of well-trained staff round the clock, and quick accessibility as compared to reference laboratories.
- On the basis of type, the protein-based assays segment revenue is projected to expand at fastest CAGR over the forecast period owing to rising adoption of these assays in research-based projects.
- The market in Europe is expected to account for significant revenue share between 2021 and 2028 due to growing geriatric population, increasing chronic disorders, rapidly increasing clinical trials, and beneficial government initiatives to promote multiplex assays in the region.
- The market in Asia Pacific is projected to register fastest revenue CAGR of 8.5% throughout the forecast period owing to various factors such as increasing geriatric patient pool, growing prevalence of Alzheimer’s disease and cataract, and high revenue contribution from India and China.
- Latin America market revenue is expected to expand at a steady rate due to low penetration of multiplex assay technology and strict government policies in countries in the region.
- Abbott Laboratories, Hoffmann-La Roche, Siemens Healthineers, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Danaher Corporation, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Biomérieux, Bühlmann Laboratories, Sekisui Medical, and Randox Laboratories are some of the leading companies operating in the global multiplex assays market.
Get In detailed Research Study @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/multiplex-assays-market
For this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global multiplex assays market based on product & services, type, class of drugs, technology, application, end use, and region:
Based On Product & Services: (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Software & Services
Based On Type: (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Protein Multiplex Assays
- Planar Protein Assays
- Bead-based Protein Assays
- Other Protein Assays
- Nucleic Acid Assays
- Planar Nucleic Acid Assays
- Bead-based Nucleic Acid Assays
- Other Nucleic Acid Assays
- Cell-based Assays
Based On Class of Drug: (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028
- Antiepileptic Drugs
- Antibiotic Drugs
- Immunosuppressant Drugs
- Antiarrhythmic Drugs
- Bronchodilator Drugs
- Psychoactive Drugs
Based On Technology: (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Flow Cytometry
- Fluorescence Detection
- Multiplex RT-PCR
- Other Technologies
- Liquid chromatography–mass spectrometry (LC-MS)
- Colorimetric Detection
Based On Application: (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Research & Development
- Drug Discovery & Development
- Biomarker Discovery and Validation
- Clinical Diagnostics
- Infectious Diseases
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Autoimmune Disease
- Nervous System Disorders
- Metabolism & Endocrinology Disorders
Buy Premium Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/4008
Based On End Use: (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Reference Laboratories
- Other End Use
- Blood banks
- Forensic Labs
Based On Region: (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Rest Of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4008
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data’s
Phototherapy Equipment Market By Type (Conventional Phototherapy Equipment, Fiber-optic Phototherapy Equipment, LED-Based Phototherapy Equipment), By Application (Skin Disease Treatment, Neonatal Jaundice Management), By End-Use (Hospitals & Clinics, Home Users), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Latex Tourniquet Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Type (Manual and Pneumatic), By Application (Emergency Tourniquet and General Medical Tourniquet), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Syphilis Rapid Test Kit Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Type (Direct Bacteria Test and Serum Test), By End-Use (Diagnostic Centers, Home Use, and Hospitals), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Reverse Transcriptase Market By Product Type (MMLV Reverse Transcriptase, AMV Reverse Transcriptase), By Application (Sequencing, PCR, Cloning), By Sales Channel (Direct Channel, Distribution), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Connected Health Device Market , By Product Type (Connected Health Personal Medical Devices, Connected Health Wellness Devices), By End-Use (Hospitals/Clinic, Home Monitoring), and By Region Forecast to 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-multiplex-assays-market