The global multiple myeloma market size is projected to reach USD 31 billion by the end of 2026. The high prevalence of the disease will emerge in favor of the companies operating in the market. According to a report published by Fortune Business Insights, titled “Multiple Myeloma Market Size, Share & Industry Analysis, By Drug Class (Immunomodulators, Proteasome Inhibitor, Anti-CD38 Monoclonal Antibody, Alkylating Agents, and Others), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies & Drug Stores, Online Pharmacies), and Regional Forecast, 2019-2026,” the market was worth USD 19.48 billion in 2018 and will exhibit a CAGR of 6.0% during the forecast period, 2019-2026.
Request a Sample Copy of the Research Report:
Increasing Investment in Product R&D Will Aid Growth
The report encompasses several factors that have contributed to the growth of the market in recent years. Among all factors, high investment in research and development of newer products has made a huge impact on the growth of the overall market. In April 2019, the ‘Multiple Myeloma Research Foundation’ announced the launch of a new investment fund for the treatment options in multiple myeloma. The MMRF introduced ‘Myeloma Investment Fund’ foe the development of clinical trials of ongoing drugs associated with the treatment of the disease. This investment will have a massive impact on the growth of the overall market in the coming years.
North America Currently Dominates the Market; Increasing Investment in Product R&D by Major Companies to Aid Growth
The report analyzes the ongoing multiple myeloma market trends across North America, Latin America, Asia Pacific, the Middle East and Africa, and Europe. Among these regions, the market in North America currently dominates the market. The high investment put in by government and leading organizations will bode well for the market in North America. As of 2018, the market in North America was worth USD 11.40billion and this value is projected to increase further in the coming years. The market in Europe will emerge as the second largest market in the coming years, driven by the presence of several large scale companies in several countries across this region.
Quick Buy – Multiple Myeloma Market:
The Multiple Myeloma Market report offers an in-depth analysis of the Multiple Myelomaindustry and the demand drivers by highlighting information on several aspects of the market. Prudent Markets addresses all these aspects and provides the latest scoop and detailed eye-opening study on all major & emerging business segments. In addition to this, the report sheds light on the industry developments by key players, which are contributing to the expansion of this industry. The development scope, feasibility study, Multiple Myeloma Market concentration, and maturity analysis is elaborated in this report.
Information given in the research report pertains to different technological advancements introduced in recent years, which allows for a meticulous analysis of the industry and offers a more comprehensive understanding to the readers.
Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the Supply Chain Analytics market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, R&D activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the Supply Chain Analytics market
A few of the leading companies that are operating in the global multiple myeloma market include:
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Novartis AG
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Bristol Myers Squibb Company
- Amgen Inc.
- ONO PHARMACEUTICAL CO., LTD.
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Genentech, Inc. (F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd)
- CELGENE CORPORATION (Bristol Myers Squibb Company)
- AbbVie Inc.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts:
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Prevalence of Multiple Myeloma – by Key Countries – 2018
- Pipeline Analysis
- Key Industry Developments
- Regulatory Scenario, by Key Regions
- Analysis Of Economic Burden of Multiple Myeloma Treatment
- New Product Launches
- Overview of Emerging Treatments for Multiple Myeloma
Fortune Business Insights offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Our reports contain a unique mix of tangible insights and qualitative analysis to help companies achieve sustainable growth. Our team of experienced analysts and consultants use industry-leading research tools and techniques to compile comprehensive market studies, interspersed with relevant data.
At Fortune Business Insights we aim at highlighting the most lucrative growth opportunities for our clients. We, therefore, offer recommendations, making it easier for them to navigate through technological and market-related changes. Our consulting services are designed to help organizations identify hidden opportunities and understand prevailing competitive challenges.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Survey No. 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
US :+1 424 253 0390
UK : +44 2071 939123
APAC : +91 744 740 1245