Favorable funding from private as well as public firms, increasing end-use applications in biomedical field, and increasing R&D investments in the healthcare sector are likely to fuel the market growth.
According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Microbial and Bacterial Cellulose Production Market was valued at USD 506.8 Million in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 980.9 Million by 2028, at a CAGR of 8.1%. Wide application of microbial and bacterial cellulose in wound care, therapeutics, cosmetology, cardiovascular diseases, oncology, ophthalmology, urology, drug delivery systems, tissue engineering, and tissue regeneration are expected to propel market growth over the forecast period
According to the International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, bacterial cellulose (BC) has sparked a lot of interest in the pharmaceutical and medical fields because of its inherent physical, mechanical, and biological properties. BC was first used in artificial blood vessel development, organ development, tissue regeneration, and wound dressing. According to the International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, multiple BC-based composite scaffolds have been developed and are used in the treatment of cancer. According to Canada’s Health Fact Sheets Diabetes, 2.3 million Canadians were diagnosed with diabetes in 2017. BC can help to improve human health by replacing these fats. The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has declared bacterial cellulose (BC) to be a “Generally Recognized as Safe” (GRAS) food. Bacterial cellulose is used as a dietetic food for humans because of its fibre content, which makes it easier to digest. Nata-de-coco, a bacterial cellulose grown from coconut water with amino acids and carbohydrates, is one of the most well-known BC.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4012
Asia Pacific region is expected to register highest CAGR of 8.5% over the forecast period. Several market players are relocating their manufacturing facilities to Asia Pacific as a result of favorable government policies, the availability of low-cost labor, and rising demand for bacterial cellulose in the region’s food and beverage industry. However, the availability of substitutes and strict regulations are likely to restrain market growth.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Based on the growth media, synthetic media segment accounted for the largest market share of 57.5% in 2020. The most well-known synthetic method for growing bacterial cellulose is the Hestrin–Schramm (HS) medium. An ideal synthetic medium contains glucose, ammonium sulfate, monopotassium phosphate, disodium phosphate, magnesium sulfate, nicotinamide, and ethanol.
- Among bacteria type, gram negative bacteria segment accounted for the significant share in the forecast period. Secretion of large amounts of cellulose as micro-fibrils from Gluconacetobacter xylinus is likely boost market growth.
- In December 2020, Borregaard has received a commitment of NOK 15.7 million in funding from the Research Council of Norway for a project for the development of biochemicals to replace petrochemical alternatives.
- North America, registered largest share of approximately, 37.8% in the Microbial and Bacterial Cellulose Production market attributing to well-developed healthcare infrastructure, increasing investments by major players in R&D, and growing applications of bacterial cellulose in wound care products.
- Key players in the market include Celluforce, American Process, Axcelon Biopolymers Corporation, Borregaard, Bowil Sp. z o. o., Daicel Corporation, Fzmb GmbH, Merck KGaA, Nippon Paper Industries Co., Ltd., and Nympheas International Biomaterial Corporation.
Get In detailed Research Study @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/microbial-and-bacterial-cellulose-production-market
For the purpose of this study, Reports and Data have segmented Microbial and Bacterial Cellulose Production market on the basis of Growth Medium, Production Method, Bacteria Type, Application and Region:
Growth Medium Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2018–2028)
- Synthetic Media
- Non-Synthetic Media
Mode of Delivery Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2018–2028)
- Static Method
- Dynamic Method
Bacteria Type Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2018–2028)
- Gram Negative Bacteria
- Agrobacterium tumefaciens
- Gram Positive Bacteria
Application Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2018–2028)
- Pharmaceutical And Medical Applications
- Wound Care Therapeutics
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Drug Delivery Systems
- Tissue Engineering And Regeneration
- Other Antimicrobial Products
- Non-Medical Application
- Food Industry
- Paper Industry
Buy Premium Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/4012
Regional Outlook (Revenue in Million USD; 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4012
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data’s
Tangential Flow Filtration Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Product Type (TFF System and Membrane Filter), By Technique (Ultrafiltration and Microfiltration), By Material Type (PES/PS Membrane and Regenerated Cellulose), By Application (Bioprocess, Viral Vector Purification, and Others), By End-Use, and By Region Forecast to 2028
Medical Tuning Fork Market , By Product (Aluminum Alloy Material, Steel Material), By End-use (Clinic, Hospital, Physical Examination Center), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Intraocular Lens Market By Type (Monofocal, Multifocal, Toric, Accommodative), By Material (Polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA), Silicone, Hydrophobic Acrylic), By End-use (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Ophthalmology Clinics, Eye Research Institutes), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Hematology Instrument Market , By Product Type (Hematology Instruments, Hematology Reagents), By Instrument (Analyzers, Flow Cytometers, Coagulation Analyzers, Slide Stainers), By End-use (Hospital & Clinics, Diagnostic Laboratories, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Transfer Bench Market , By Product (Retractable, Ordinary), By Application (Residential, Commercial, Others), and Region Forecast to 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-microbial-and-bacterial-cellulose-production-market