New York, January 06, 2022 – The global mice model market size is expected to reach USD 2.49 Billion by 2028 registering a CAGR of 6.6% over the forecast period, according to a latest report by Reports and Data.
Market revenue growth is driven by key factor such as constantly increasing biomedical research in various developed as well as developing countries in the last few decades. Animal models, especially mice models, typically receive a significant share of research funding. This is a primary driver expected to support growth of the global mice model market.
The use of mice models has increased from last few years, as a result of developments in gene editing technology, which has greatly aided scientists in the research and development of new drugs. These models are used in a wide range of clinical trials, including oncology and immunology. In response to increasing demand for personalized drugs, the scope for genetically modified humanized mice models has expanded.
The use of mice models in cancer research is driving demand for mice models. This is critical because mice models are used to investigate the unintentional association between candidate cancer genes and carcinogenesis, as well as to create and evaluate new therapies. In 2017, the American Cancer Society estimated that 1,688,780 new cancer cases were diagnosed in the United States. Cancer claimed the lives of nearly 600,920 Americans in 2017, or about 1,650 people every day. In the United States, cancer is the second leading cause of death, after heart disease, accounting for almost one out of every four deaths. Furthermore, growing geriatric population in the United States is a factor contributing to the country’s rising cancer rates. In the United States, for example, people aged 50 and over are diagnosed with 87 percent of all cancers. Furthermore, the world’s increasing geriatric population is a major contributor to rising cancer prevalence.
Animal protection and health laws and regulations have resulted in more restrictive practices and bans on the use of animals for different purposes. In the last decade, various countries have banned use of animals in the cosmetics industry. Complying with required regulations for use of animal models can be time-consuming and inconvenient, which could hamper market growth to some extent.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3994
Some Key Highlights in the Report:
- On the basis of mice type, the global mice model market is segmented into inbred, outbred, knockout, hybrid, others. The inbred mice segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020.
- On the basis of technology, the global mice model market is segmented into CRISPR, microinjection, embryonic stem cell injection, nuclear transfer, others. In 2020, the microinjection segment accounted for the largest revenue share.
- On the basis of use, the global mice model market is segmented into human and veterinary. In 2020, the veterinary segment accounted for the largest share of revenue.
- In 2020, the academics segment accounted for the largest revenue share, among the application segments, owing to rising need for mice models in academic institutions.
- In 2020, the academic and research institutes accounted for the largest revenue share, among the end use segments, owing to rising use of mice model in academic institutions.
- In 2020, North America market accounted for the largest revenue share in the global mice model market, followed by Europe market in terms of revenue share.
- Some of the major players operating in the global mice model market include Charles River, Envigo, Taconic Biosciences, Inc., genOway, Janvier Labs, and Hera BioLabs.
To know more about the report @ https://reportsanddata.com/report-detail/mice-model-market
Segments Covered in the Report:
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global mice model market on the basis of mice type, technology, use, application, end use, and region:
Mice Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018–2028)
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018–2028)
- Embryonic Stem Cell Injection
- Nuclear Transfer
Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018–2028)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018–2028)
- Research & Development
- Infectious Disease
- Immunological Diseases
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Genetic Diseases
- Neurological Diseases
- Production and Quality Control
End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018–2028)
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Contract Research Organizations (CRO)
Buy Premium Research Report @ https://reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/3994
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018–2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of South America
- The Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of The Middle East and Africa
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3994
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data’s
Optic Neuritis Market By Therapy (Steroidal Therapy, Supplementary Therapy, Immunomodulators Therapy), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Temporary Pacemaker Market By Product Type (Single Chamber Pacemaker, Dual Chamber Pacemaker, Triple Chamber Pacemaker), By End-use (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Oxyclozanide Market By Type (Content 98%, Content 99%), By Application (Injectables, Oral Liquids, Feed Additives), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Vision Screeners Market , By Product Type (Table-top Vision Screeners, Portable/Handheld Vision Screeners, Vision Screening Software), By Technology (Vision Screening Tests, Color Vision Test, Binocular Testing, Others) By Application, and By Region Forecast to 2028
Ostomy Care Bag Market , By Product Type (Seals/Barrier Rings, Pouch Cover, Pouch Closures, Stoma Caps/Hat and Others), By Application (Home Care Settings, Hospitals and Others) and By Region Forecast to 2028
Acute Repetitive Seizures Market , By Product Type (USL-261, NRL-1, AZ-002, Diastat Rectal Gel, Others), By End-use (Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, and Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Endotracheal Tube Market , By Product Type (Regular Tube, Reinforced Tube, Preformed Tube, Double Lumen Tube, Others), By Route Type (Orotracheal, Nasotracheal), By Application (Emergency Treatment, Therapy, others), By End-use (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://reportsanddata.com/report-detail/mice-model-market