New York, January 25,2022-The global mammography equipment market size is expected to reach USD 5.63 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 10.6% over the forecast period, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Major factors driving market revenue growth are rising prevalence of breast cancer and growing awareness about significance of early detection of breast cancer. In addition, increasing risk of breast cancer among women due to unhealthy lifestyle is expected to boost demand for breast cancer imaging tools.
Patients are exposed to a certain amount of radiation during mammography, which helps to protect them from harmful radiation side effects. Mammography is used to detect breast cancer and tumours. It can also help understand normal and abnormal breast structures. A screening test is used when there are no signs of breast cancer or tumour, while a diagnostic test is used to assess the cause of specific symptoms. These tests help with disease diagnosis, prevention, and even cure.
Breast cancer is the most common cancer in American women, according to the American Cancer Society (ACS). In the US, a woman’s lifetime risk of contracting breast cancer is about 12%, and her risk of dying from breast cancer is about 2.6 percent. In addition, patients experience better results and have high chances of cure on early detection of cancer., which has boosted the mammography equipment market.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4025
Technological advancements in digital radiography, such as breast tomosynthesis and contrast-enhanced mammography, as well as increased use of 3D mammography are key factors propelling the revenue growth of the global mammography equipment market.
The relatively high cost of mammography equipment, however, is expected to restrain revenue growth to a certain extent.. In countries where healthcare infrastructure is still emerging, technologically advanced mammography equipment is not readily accessible. This along with high cost of mammography equipment and slow progress in cancer detection is expected to limit market growth.
Some Key Highlight in the Report:
- The 3D mammography segment is expected to account for the largest market share over the forecast period.
- The breast tomosynthesis system segment is expected to register a significant CAGR among the product segments during the forecast period.
- The hospitals segment accounted for the largest revenue share among the end use segments in the global market in 2020.
- The revenue from North America mammography equipment market is expected to grow at a significantly high rate over the forecast period.
- Owing to rising prevalence of breast cancer in countries including Belgium, Denmark, and France and increasing per capita healthcare spending, the Europe mammography equipment industry follows North America in terms of market share.
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold considerable revenue share in the mammography equipment market due to rising prevalence of cancer.
- Some of the prominent players in the mammography equipment market include Hologic, Inc., GE Healthcare, Analogic Corporation, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Siemens Healthcare and Philips Healthcare.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/mammography-equipment-market
Segments covered in the report:
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global mammography equipment market on the basis of technology, product, end user and region:
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Screen Film
- 2D Mammography
- 3D Mammography
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Analog Systems
- Full Field Full Digital Mammography Systems (FFDM)
- Breast Tomosynthesis System
End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Buy Premium Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/4025
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4025
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data’s
Bovine Vaccines Market By Product (Anti-rinderpest Serum, FMD Vaccine), By Application (Farms, Government, Laboratory), and By Region Forecast 2028
Oral Thin Films Market By Product (Sublingual Film, Fast Dissolving Oral Film, and Buccal Film), By Disease Indication (Schizophrenia, Migraine, Opioid Dependence, Nausea & Vomiting, and Others), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, and Online Pharmacies), By End-Use, And By Region Forecast to 2028
Nerve Stimulators Market By Product Type (Spinal Cord Stimulators, Deep Brain Stimulators, Sacral Nerve Stimulators, Vagus Nerve Stimulators, Gastric Electric Stimulators), By Application, and By Region Forecast to 2028
Antibody-drug Conjugates (ADCs) Market , By Technology (Cleavable Linker, Non-cleavable Linker, Linker Less, Immunogen Technology, Immunomedics Technology), By Application (Breast Cancer, Lung Cancer, Colon & Rectum Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Liver Cancer, Stomach Cancer, Skin Cancer), By End-use, and By Region Forecast to 2028
Rehabilitation Robots Market Size, Share & Analysis by Type (Therapeutic, Exoskeleton, Assistive, and Others), By End Use (Hospitals, Rehabilitation Centers, Prosthetic Clinics, and Others), And By Region Forecast to 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-mammography-equipment-market