New York, January 28,2022- The global lung in vitro model market size is expected to reach USD 976.9 Million in 2028 and register a CAGR of 17.9%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Advancements in cell culturing technology, high preference for in vitro models instead of animal models, introduction of new 3D in vitro models, and increasing prevalence of lung disorders and lung cancer are key factors driving global market revenue growth.
Lungs are one of the important organs in the human body. Dysfunction in lungs affects the structure and functioning that can cause lethal effects. Though animal models are prevalently used for drug screening, introduction of better alternatives to minimize experiments on animals is boosting demand for in vitro models. Rising prevalence of lung diseases like asthma, lung cancer, Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF), Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), and stringent regulations regarding animal experimenting is boosting global market growth. In addition, increasing adoption of 3D cell culture, introduction of advanced 3D in vitro models, and increasing research activities on lung disorders are supporting growth of the global lung in vitro model market. High usage of in vitro models in contract research organizations, pharmaceuticals and biotechnology companies, and other research institutes is also fueling market revenue growth.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4033
However, factors such as dearth of trained professionals and researchers, high initial investments, and unawareness about in vitro models especially in developing countries are key restraints that are expected to hamper global market growth in the forecast period.
Some key highlights in the report:
- Among the type segments, 3D model segment is expected to register rapid revenue CAGR over the forecast period owing to high demand for 3D models to mimic in vivo physiology of lungs more efficiently.
- Based on application, the drug discovery segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global lung in vitro model. Factors such as rising investments for developing new drugs and increasing adoption of 3D models to provide a favorable environment for drug discovery applications are supporting segment growth.
- North America is expected to account for largest revenue share among other regions over the forecast period. Presence of key market players, rising investments by major companies in research and development activities, presence of well-established laboratories and healthcare sector, and rising funds from National Institute of Health (NIH) are boosting market growth in this region.
- The lung in vitro market in Asia Pacific is expected to register highest revenue growth between 2021 and 2028 owing to increasing investments in research and development activities, ongoing research on drug development, growing awareness about in vitro model testing, improvements in healthcare infrastructure, and high prevalence of lung cancer and lung infections.
- Epithelix, MatTek Corporation, Lonza, ATCC, InSphero, Emulate, AlveoliX, Oncotheis, Thermo Fischer Scientific Inc., PromoCell GmbH, Merck KGaA, TissUse, Mimetas, and CN Bio Innovations are some key players operating in the global lung in vitro model market.
Get In detailed Research Study @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/lung-in-vitro-model-market
For this study, Reports and Data has segmented the global lung in vitro model market based on Type, Application, and Region:
Based On Type: (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- 2D Models
- 3D Models
- In-house 3D Models
- Commercialized 3D Models
Based On Application: (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- Drug Discovery
- 3D Model Development
- Basic Research
- Physiological Research
- Stem Cell Research and Regenerative Medicine
Buy Premium Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/4033
Based On Region: (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Rest Of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4033
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data’s
Infrared Imaging Market By Product (Near-infrared Fluorescence Imaging Systems, Near-Infrared Fluorescence And Bioluminescence Imaging Systems), By wavelength (Near Infrared, Shortwave Infrared, Mid-Wave Infrared, Long-Wave Infrared), By Application (Health Monitoring and Inspection, Security and Surveillance, Detection), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Vascular Imaging Market By Procedure (Coronary Angiography, Peripheral Angiography, and Others), By Technology (Magnetic Resonance Angiography, Computed Tomography Angiography, and Others), By Application (Diagnostic, Therapeutic), By End-use (Hospitals, Diagnostic Imaging Centers, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Trauma Products Market By Type (External Fixators, Internal Fixators), By Surgical Site (Lower Extremities, Upper Extremities), By End-Use (Hospitals & Trauma Centers, Ambulatory Surgery Center), and By Region Forecast to 2028
ENT Medical Devices Market By Product (Diagnostic Devices (Endoscope and Hearing Screening Devices), Surgical Devices (Powered Surgical Instruments, ENT Supplies, and Ear Tubes), Hearing Aids, CO2 Lasers, and Others), By End-Use (Home Care Settings, Hospital & Ambulatory Settings, ENT Clinics, and Others), And By Region Forecast to 2028
Healthcare Transportation Services Market Size, Share and Industry Analysis By Type (Medical Product [Pharmaceuticals, Over the Counter Products, Cosmetics], Patient Transport, Incubator Transport, Mobile Treatment Facilities, Non-medical Transport [Mailroom Services, Event Cores, Medical Repatriation Services, Courier Services), By End-Use, and By Region – Global Forecast to 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/lung-in-vitro-model-market