Increasing R&D activities in pharmaceutical industry is driving revenue growth of the in vivo toxicology market
The global in vivo toxicology market size is expected to reach USD 7.7 billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 5.4%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing research and development activities in pharmaceutical industry, fast innovations in animal models, and rising demand for personalized medicine are primary factors fueling revenue growth of the market.
In-vivo toxicology testing refers to the use of various living organisms for finding out the presence of carcinogenic/toxic chemicals in new substances and the effect of these new substances on humans. These tests can also be performed to confirm the absence of toxic substances or chemicals from drug candidates. Therefore, in-vivo testing has become prevalent in the pre-clinical trials.
Growing demand for novel therapeutics has resulted in increased R&D activities to search for advanced vaccines or drugs. In addition, animal testing is mandatory for determining toxicology profiles, especially for new drugs. These factors are predicted to augment the demand for in-vivo toxicology testing products, propelling the revenue growth of the market going ahead. Furthermore, rapid technical advances in various animal models are also contributing to the revenue growth of the in-vivo toxicology testing market.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4022
However, growing ethical concerns regarding the use of animal models could hinder the market revenue expansion to a certain extent in the coming years. Moreover, questions over the validity of animal models in demonstrating long term toxicity may hamper the market revenue growth.
Further key findings in the report
- In March 2019, the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), an agency of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, declared funding for projects for conducting detailed characterization, direct comparisons, along with further development of Humanized Immune System (HIS) mouse models.
- The animal models segment is predicted to register the highest revenue share in the market going ahead. This segment includes various animals including rats, mice, primates and cattle, etc. Increasing clinical trials combined with the growing advancements in animal models are fueling the segment revenue growth.
- North American market is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market during the forecast period. This high revenue share is attributed to presence of prominent players operating in the regional market, rising biomedical research in the U.S., and growing preclinical activities by pharmaceutical companies and CROs in North America.
- Major players operating in the market are The Jackson Laboratory (U.S.), Charles River Laboratories (U.S.), Envigo (U.S.), JANVIER LABS (France), Taconic Biosciences, Inc. (U.S.), Thermo Fisher Scientific (U.S.), Waters Corporation (U.S.), Danaher Corporation (U.S.), Agilent Technologies (U.S.), Bruker Corporation (U.S.), Shimadzu Corporation (Japan), and PerkinElmer (U.S.).
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/in-vivo-toxicology-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global in vivo toxicology market on the basis of product, test type, toxicity endpoints, testing facility, end user, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Reagents & Kits
- Animal Models
- Mice Models
- Rat Models
- Other Animal Models (Guinea Pigs, Hamsters, Rabbits, and Human Primates)
Test Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Chronic test type
Testing Facility Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Outsourced testing facility
- In-house testing facility
Toxicity End Point Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Systemic toxicity
- Developmental & reproductive toxicity (DART)
- Other toxicity endpoints
End User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organizations
- Other End Users
Buy Premium Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/4022
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4022
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data’s
Nasal Cannula Market By Type (Low Flow, High Flow), By Material (Plastic, Silicone) By End-use (Hospitals, Ambulatory Healthcare Services, Long Term Care Centers, Others), By Application (Cardiovascular Surgery, Oxygen Therapy, General Therapy, Plastic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Others) and By Region Forecast to 2028
Homeopathy Product Market by Product Type (Tablets, Ointments, Biochemics, Tincture, Dilutions, Others), By Applications (Dermatology, Gastroenterology, Immunology, Neurology, Respiratory, Analgesic & Antipyretic, Others), By Source (Minerals, Animals, Plants), By End-use (Research Laboratories, E-retailers, Retailers, Hospitals, Homeopathic Clinics, Others), and By Region Forecast To 2028
Tuberculosis Testing Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Product Type (Culture Based Tests, Nucleic Acid Testing, Mantoux Test (Tuberculin Skin Test), Radiography (Chest X-Ray), Drug Susceptibility Testing (DST), and Others), By Disease Type (Latent and Active), By End-Use, and By Region Forecast to 2028
Generic Injectables Market By Product Type (Large-molecule Injectables, Small-molecule Injectables), By Container Type (Vials, Premixes, Prefilled Syringes, Ampoules, Others), By Application (Infectious Diseases, Anesthesia, Oncology, Cardiology, Immunology, Diabetes, Parenteral Nutrition, Others), By Route of Administration (Intravenous, Intramuscular, Subcutaneous, Others), By Distribution Channel, and By Region, Forecast to 2028
Soft Tissue Sarcoma Treatment Market By Treatment (Chemotherapy, Targeted Therapy, Anti-angiogenesis Drugs, Radiation Therapy, Surgery), By End-use (Hospitals, Oncology Centers, Long Term Care Centers), and By Region Forecast To 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-in-vivo-toxicology-market