Availability of advanced immunofluorescence assays kits and reagents, growing healthcare burden of chronic diseases, and increasing investments in healthcare sector are key factors driving market growth
New York, January 14, 2022 – The global immunofluorescence assay (IFA) market size is expected to reach USD 4.01 billion by 2028 at a CAGR of 6.3%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing global healthcare burden of chronic and infectious diseases, rising application of immunofluorescence assays in clinical diagnostics and research, and growing investments and expenditure in healthcare sector are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period.
Immunofluorescence assay is a microscopic technique primarily used on microbiological samples, which uses the specificity of antibodies to their antigens. Antibodies are labelled with fluorescent dye and the subsequently formed antigen-antibody complex can be visualized using fluorescent microscope. Immunofluorescence assays are of two types: direct immunofluorescence, which uses primary antibody that is conjugated to fluorescent dye and indirect immunofluorescence in which a secondary antibody is conjugated with fluorophore against a primary antibody that is used for detection. IFA is a standardized technique extensively used in virology to determine the presence of antibodies by their specificity to viral antigens that are expressed by the infected cells. Immunofluorescence assays have also been used to develop antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 to enable efficient detection and curb the spread of the virus, and this trend is expected to continue going ahead.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4006
Development of advanced medical facilities, increasing biopharmaceutical R&D, rising focus on antibody-based therapies, and increasing number of preclinical and clinical research studies globally are some of the key factors expected to drive market growth over the forecast period. However, lack of skilled professionals and techniques and high costs of assays are expected to hamper market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- Kits segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market over the forecast period owing to increasing demand for complete solutions, calibrated reagents and controls from pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, and CROs.
- Indirect immunofluorescence segment is expected to register fastest revenue growth during the forecast period attributable to numerous advantages offered by the technique such as improved flexibility, sensitivity, and improved signal amplification. This technique is more cost-effective as compared to direct immunofluorescence and is also expected to drive revenue growth of this segment over the forecast period.
- Cancer segment is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period attributable to high prevalence of cancer worldwide, growing healthcare burden, and increasing adoption of immunofluorescence assays in screening and diagnosis of cancer.
- Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies segment is expected to account for a robust revenue share in the global market owing to increasing use of immunofluorescence assays in antibodies-based therapeutics research and drug discovery and development processes.
- The market in North America is expected to account for largest revenue share during the forecast period owing to increasing healthcare burden of chronic and infectious diseases, advancements in drug discovery and research, rising funding by government and other organizations, and availability of favorable reimbursement policies.
- Prominent companies in the market include Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Merck KGaA, Danaher Corporation, Abcam Plc, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., Werfen Company, Agilent Technologies, Cell Signaling Technology, Inc., MEDIPAN GmbH, Enzo Biochem, Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Bruker Corporation, and EpiGentek Group, and others.
- In July 2020, Ultivue, Inc. and OracleBio joined forces in a bid to accelerate personalized tumor characterization for drug research and development by using multiplex immunofluorescence staining and imaging.
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/immunofluorescence-assay-ifa-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global immunofluorescence assay market based on product, type, disease, end-use industry, and region:
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Consumables & Accessories
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Direct immunofluorescence
- Indirect immunofluorescence
Disease Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Autoimmune diseases
- Infectious diseases
End-use Industry Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Academic & Research Institutes
- Hospitals & Diagnostic Centers
Buy Premium Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/4006
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4006
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data’s
Cryptococcosis Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By Type (Amphotericin B, Flucytosine, Fluconazole, and Others), By Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Drug Store, Mail Order Pharmacies, and Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Sexual Enhancement Supplements Market Size, Share, And Industry Analysis By Product Type (Male Sexual Enhancement Supplements and Female Sexual Enhancement Supplements), By Distribution Channel (Online Stores and Retail Stores), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Healthcare Education Solutions Market Size, Share And Industry Analysis By End-Use (Students, Physicians, and Non-Physicians), By Application (Cardiology, Neurology, Radiology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Academic Education), By Delivery Mode (Classroom Based and E-Learning), By Providers, and Region Forecast To 2028
Healthcare Equipment Leasing Market Size, Share, And Industry Analysis By Type (Surgical and Therapy Leasing Equipment, Digital and Electronic Equipment, Storage and Transport Leasing Equipment, Personal and Homecare Leasing Equipment, and DME), By Application (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, and Others), and By Region Forecast To 2028
Cell and Tissue Preservation Market By Type (Media, Equipment, Accessories, Alarms, Monitoring Systems, and Incubators); By Application (Therapeutics, Research & Development, Drug Discovery, Cell Therapy, Gene Therapy, and IVF Treatments); and By Region Forecast To 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/immunofluorescence-assay-ifa-market