Rapid growth of biopharmaceutical sector, growing demand for personalized medicine, and increasing research activities using humanized mice models are key factors driving revenue market growth
New York, January 18,2021- The global humanized mouse model market size is expected to reach USD 238.7 Million by 2028 at a CAGR of 10.2%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing us of humanized mouse models in cancer research, advancements in biopharmaceutical sector, rapid progress in drug research and development, and technological advancements in R&D sector are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. In addition, growing private and public funding and increasing demand for personalized medicine are expected to further contribute to market growth going ahead.
Humanized mouse models are mice that have been xenotransplanted with human cells or are genetically engineered to express human genes. These mice are extensively used in elucidating and understanding human physiology and etiology of human-specific infections. Humanized mice are used in biomedical research to develop human therapeutics owing to their numerous benefits such as small size, short reproductive cycle, easy-to-handle, and increased genomic similarity to humans. These humanized mice are critical tools in preclinical research studies as they can mimic several human-specific diseases and can be used to study the efficacy and safety of immunotherapy approaches. Humanized mouse models have also played a major role in design and development of vaccines and antibody-based therapies for COVID-19 illness. Humanized mouse models developed since the outbreak of coronavirus infection are expected to provide deeper and better understanding of the infection, efficacy of anti-viral therapeutics, and support the development of efficient drugs and therapies for treatment of this diseases. This is expected to continue to be prevalent going ahead and contribute to revenue growth of the market.
Access Free sample PDF Copy of the Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4013
Humanized mouse models are extensively used in the research and development activities for oncology, infectious diseases, transplantation, regenerative medicine, and toxicology studies. The advent of highly advanced gene editing tools to engineer mouse genomes is also expected to contribute to market growth going ahead. However, stringent laws and regulations regarding use of animals in experiments and increasing preference for humanized rat models is expected to hamper market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
Some Key Highlights From the Report:
- Genetic type segment is expected to account for largest revenue share in the global market over the forecast period owing to increasing use of genetic humanized mice models in experimental assessment of compounds to test their safety and efficacy and to study drug metabolism in drug discovery and development studies.
- Oncology segment is expected to register rapid revenue CAGR over the forecast period attributable to increasing incidence of cancer globally, advancement in cancer research, and growing need to meet the unmet clinical demands of cancer treatment.
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs) segment revenue is expected to expand significantly over the forecast period due to increasing outsourcing activities by pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, rising network of CROs across the globe, and technological advancement.
- North America is expected to register considerable revenue growth over the forecast period attributable to rising biomedical research, increasing demand and production of monoclonal antibodies, increasing preclinical studies by CROs, and advancements in stem cell and protein therapeutic research.
- Major companies operating in the market include The Jackson Laboratory, Taconic Biosciences, Inc., Horizon Discovery Group Plc, genOway, S.A., Charles River Laboratories, Harbour Antibodies BV, Hera BioLabs, Vitalstar Biotechnology Co., Ltd., inGenious Targeting Laboratory, AXENIS S.A.S, Crown Bioscience, Inc., Transgenic, Inc., and Champions Oncology, Inc., among others.
- In February 2020, Taconic Biosciences, which is a renowned provider of drug discovery animal model solutions, announced expansion of its humanized mouse model production by commencing production in Europe. The local production is expected to help European researchers gain easy and timely access to humanized mouse models for immune-oncology research.
Get In detailed Research Study @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/humanized-mouse-model-market
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global humanized mouse model market based on type, application, end-use, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- CD34 Humanized Mouse Models
- PBMC Humanized Mouse Models
- BLT Humanized Mouse Models
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Infectious Diseases
- Other Applications
End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Academic & Research Institutions
Buy Premium Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-pricing/4013
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Ask for Customize Research Report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/4013
Some points on how the report benefits stakeholders:
- The reports include historical (2018–2020) and forecast (2021–2028) data points, revenues, and CAGR in table, figure, and chart formats, with detailed and qualitative, supporting written information for each.
- Revenue break-up is provided for each segment in these formats for global, regional, and for each country in the respective region for each year between 2018 and 2028.
- The report contains insights regarding growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, trends, company profiles, strategic developments, expansion details, product launches, and various other aspects related to the market.
- The report contains data and information on customers, competitors, vendors/distributors, and other players and in the global marketplace.
- Market research analysis is vital for all crucial business strategies and can aid in numerous ways and to provide a clearer understanding about strategies being deployed by competitors, product launches, competitive analysis, technological advancements and various other factors that enhance sales of a firm or perhaps provide insights to focus on merger and acquisition as a strategy or enter into strategic agreements or joint ventures etc.
- The report contains company profiles of the top companies operating in the market along with their respective revenue and operating segments, geographical reach, market footprint, headquarters, growth rates, recent developments, product /services, expansion strategies, investments in expansion, and more.
Explore Latest Trending Research Reports By Reports and Data’s
Implantable Heart Pacemaker Market , By Product Type (Temporary, Permanent, Others), By Application (Heart Block, Sick Sinus Syndrome, Diagnosing Heart Diseases, Others), By End User (Hospital, Clinics, House Hold, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Dental Imaging Market , By Product (Extraoral Imaging System, Intraoral Imaging System), By End-use, By Application, and By Region, Forecast To 2028
Sheath Introducer Market by Product Type (Straight Sheaths, Curved Sheaths), By End-use (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Open Surgery Heart Valves Market Size, Share And Analysis By Valve Type (Tissue and Mechanical), By Procedure Type (Open Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery (MIS)), By End-Use (Hospital, Clinic, and Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Vessel Sealing Devices Market By Product (Generators, Instruments, Accessories), By Procedure Type (Laparoscopic, Open Surgery), By Technology (LigaSure Technology, PlasmaKinetic Technology, Harmonic Scalpel, Ligamax 5 Technology, EnSeal Technology, Others), By Application, By Energy (Bipolar, Ultrasonic, Hybrid, Others), By End-use, and By Region, Forecast to 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Read Latest Press Release @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-humanized-mouse-model-market