Rising inclination towards continuous manufacturing, rapidly growing biologics market, and increasing growth opportunities in biopharmaceutical sector are key factors driving market growth
New York, January 13,2021 – The global hollow fiber filtration market size is expected to reach USD 881.53 Million in 2028 at a CAGR of 13.8%, according to the latest report by Reports and Data. Increasing preference for continuous manufacturing in the biopharmaceutical industry, growing demand for biologics due to increasing prevalence of chronic diseases, and rising demand for water and wastewater treatment are key factors expected to drive market revenue growth over the forecast period. Rapid developments in pharmaceutical and biotechnology sectors and increasing awareness about benefits of biopharmaceuticals are also expected to support market growth over the forecast period.
Request free sample of this research report at: https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/4002
Hollow fiber filtration utilizes small tube diameter which enables flexibility and increases its application in reverse osmosis pretreatment, industrial wastewater treatment, and downstream biotechnology and pharmaceutical processes. Hollow fiber filtration uses a large number of long, porous filaments, which have a width of 1–3.5mm and are packed in a PVC shell. Hollow fiber membranes have a very high packaging density, which increases flexibility of the strands that allow certain filter configurations. Single-use hollow fiber filters are covered in housings that are developed to handle high pressures in processes; from process development to manufacturing, and are highly suitable for ultrafiltration, diafiltration, and microfiltration. This is expected to further boost revenue growth of the market over the forecast period. Hollow fiber filter technology was developed for dialysis filtration but currently has a wide range of applications, including sterilization of compressed air. This is expected to further fuel revenue growth of the market over the forecast period.
Increasing automation of manufacturing processes due to continuous manufacturing to enhance scalability of production of protein therapeutics, vaccines, and other biologics is also expected to drive market growth over the forecast period. Hollow fiber filters are used to transport drugs owing to their high surface area to volume ratio and high efficiency is expected to drive adoption of hollow fiber filters in the pharmaceutical sector, and this is expected to further boost revenue growth of the market. However, stringent regulations regarding drug safety and lack of awareness about the benefits of hollow fiber filters are expected to restrain market growth to a certain extent over the forecast period.
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below:
Some Key Highlights from the Report:
- Microfiltration segment is expected to account for significant revenue share in the global market over the forecast period owing to increasing adoption of microfiltration with hollow fiber filters in various biopharmaceutical processes such harvesting cells, clarification, purification of cell broths, and recovery processes in antibiotic production.
- Polymeric segment is expected to register significant revenue growth over the forecast period owing to increasing application of polymeric hollow fiber filters in ultrafiltration, microfiltration, and other biochemical processes. In addition, easy manufacturing, high filtration capability, and increased energy-efficiency are also expected to contribute to revenue growth of the segment over the forecast period.
- Perfusion segment is expected to register rapid revenue CAGR over the forecast period owing to increasing need to reduce time and costs of manufacturing processes and rising application in biopharmaceutical sector to achieve uninterrupted production of vaccines and other biologics.
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers segment is expected to account for a considerable revenue share in the global market over the forecast period owing to rising demand for bioprocessing products, increasing biologics research, technological advancements in pharmaceutical sector, and growing adoption of continuous manufacturing techniques.
- Asia Pacific is expected to register a CAGR of 11.9% during the forecast period owing to increasing penetration of CROs, rising outsourcing activities in the region, rapid developments in healthcare infrastructure, and growth of the pharmaceutical sector.
- In December 2020, Sartorius, which is a global leader in life sciences, announced acquisition of WaterSep BioSeparations LLC, which is a prominent developer, manufacturer, and marketer of hollow-fiber membrane devices and pre-sterilized assemblies for upstream and downstream biopharmaceutical applications.
Major companies operating in the market include:
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- Repligen Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Danaher Corporation
- Parker-Hannifin Corporation
- Koch Membrane Systems, Inc.
- Watersep Bioseparation Corporation
- Toyobo Co., Ltd.
- Microdyn-Nadir GmbH
- Cantel Medical Corporation
- Coorstek, Inc.
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the global hollow fiber filtration market based on technique, material, application, end-use industry, and region:
Technique Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Reverse Osmosis
Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Harvest & Clarification
End-use Industry Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturers
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Browse similar research reports:
Mice Model Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Mice Type (Inbred, Outbred, Knockout, Hybrid, Others), Technology (CRISPR, Microinjection, Embryonic Stem Cell Injection, Nuclear Transfer, Others), By Use (Human And Veterinary), By Application (Academics, Research & Development Infectious Disease, Others), By End Use (Academic And Research Institutes, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Cosmetics, Others) And By Region, Forecast To 2028
Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) Medical Devices Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (General Surgery Equipment, Medical Testing Devices, Laparoscopy Instruments, Cardiac Stents, Dental Implants, Ventilator Parts, Needles, Pacemakers, Others), By Application (Hospitals & Clinics, Surgical Centers, Others), And By Region Forecast To 2028
Slide Stainers Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Product Type (Reagents, Consumables & Accessories, Equipment), By Technology (Immunohistochemistry, Hematoxylin And Eosin, In Situ Hybridization, Cytology, Hematology, Microbiology, Special Stains), By End-Use (Hospitals & Clinics, Diagnostic Centers, Pharmaceutical And Biotechnology Companies, Academic And Research Institutes, Others), And By Region Forecast To 2028
Compound Management Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Automated Compound/Sample Storage Systems, Automated Liquid Handling Systems, Outsourcing Services, Others), By Sample Type (Chemical Compounds, Biological Samples, Others), By Application (Drug Discovery, BioBanking, Gene Synthesis, Others), By End-use (Pharmaceutical Companies, Biopharmaceutical Companies, Research and Academic Institutes, Contract Research Organizations (CROs), Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
Vascular Graft Market Size, Share & Analysis, By Type (Haemodialysis Grafts, Coronary Artery Bypass Grafts, Peripheral Vascular Grafts, Coronary Stents, Others), By Raw Material (Polyester Grafts, ePTFE, Polyurethane Grafts, Biosynthetic Grafts), By Application (Coronary Artery Bypass, Aneurysms, Renal Bypass, Chronic Total Occlusion), And By End-Use (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Specialized Clinics, Others), And By Region Forecast To 2028
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise.
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
Read Full Press Release: https://www.reportsanddata.com/press-release/global-hollow-fiber-filtration-market